Thread: Funny 6-man poke team?

Default Funny 6-man poke team?

Alrighty, I just started playing Pokemon Pearl/Diamond again, and I've already transfered Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig.
    Planning on keeping them, but I'm looking for 3 other pokemanz who work great together and doesn't require several days of playing to catch.

Any ideas?

Starly is found very early on, and Staraptor is pretty useful in battle, and as a flier. Luxray is also a good choice if you like electric types. If you don't like Staraptor, you can also catch Zubat which will evolve into Crobat, which is a very nice Pokemon. There is also the option of Onix, Machop, even Geodude.

I would personally go with Crobat, Onix, and Luxray.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I've always had a thing for Crobat.. Pretty damn sexy. I might consider that, but I'm not sure about Onix and Luxray. Onix/Steelix isn't that strong, is it?

[size=]^Yeah, agree w/ Crobat.

You can wait for Drifloon on Thursday.

[/size]
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

gible. dragons can fit in any team

What they said^

Starly and Shinx are pretty good to have on your team,

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

I agree with most; Starly's definitely worth it. Most early Flying types are worth it.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus