Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

This is an awesome thread.

Today after school, I went to the drama guild for the first time, and we played that game where you say your name, grade, and something about you.

That whole game was pretty weird, but I told everybody my blood type, and they all started clapping. A lot. More than they should have.

Not sure why that was special.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I was talking to one of my friends about school and he was using such confusing words that I never heard of before, it was like every other word. I would have asked him what those words meant but he used so many, so I mistakenly said: what are you talking about? It was so awkward since the conversation was about 5-7 minutes long, but he just walked away though.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

my bus driver always blasts 80's songs, and sometimes she sings to them. she did that today. she was singing to the "wake me up before you go-go" song. idk the title of it. she looked like she was rockin' out. O.-

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiitalian View Post
    This guy was driving on the highway holding a roll of toilet paper out of his car... O.o
    Awesome!

As for me, I went outside to take a walk and heard people shouting at each other with colorful language. Apparently, the guy living across from me decided to sell a broken car to a friend of his. I quietly walked away as they "discussed" the matter.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Only everyday when I get this feeling I'm first awake and then... I almost fall asleep in the middle of the school day, even if I get a decent night's sleep

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Only everyday when I get this feeling I'm first awake and then... I almost fall asleep in the middle of the school day, even if I get a decent night's sleep
    Thats what happens to me... Its annoying

And the weirdest thing for me so far was seeing something in real life I saw in my dream o.O
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Sometimes, I do find it weird, dancing in public stores with my friends.

Waking up to my brother staring at me.
    Yes visit it and i made the banner

I'm more active on bulbagarden than here.

Actually finding a website where I could read 50 Shades of Grey and then reading some of it.

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I saw a Year 7 who's almost a head shorter than me and yet has massive breasts for someone of her age. I won't go into detail, but it did make me go "WTF?!".
    Wtf?

Wierdest thing today was discussing something about placenta with a pair of friends in an RE lesson about relationships...O.o
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I saw someone cosplaying as Ethan (the protagonist from Pokémon) on the streets today.

First thought: "OMG it's PPL's boyfriend!!"

My english teacher(I live in the netherlands and I'm 13 years old).This day she made me sooooo maaaad I wanted to scream in the class:Why are you learning us English?Why not history?You have seen evrything since:1650 :P

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Having a wasp fly up my sleeve. I panic and role up my sleeve. It sitting there, it flies away , no sting. Weird and lucky, Cool thread
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I saw someone cosplaying as Ethan (the protagonist from Pokémon) on the streets today.

First thought: "OMG it's PPL's boyfriend!!"
    Uhm.... I don't like Ethan...wtf, nya~

I had a dragonfly come through my bedroom window. Since that's kind of a rare occurrence, I thought it might be worth noting.

i walked into my human geography teacher's room, and the first thing i saw was a belldandy poster from ah! my goddess.

pretty awesome though. Cool guy.
    Piplup is the most amazing starter ever!!!! If you think this too copy and paste this onto your sig!! (started by ShadeShadow)

I have unofficially claimed piplup!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

My cat was laying on its back with its limbs in the air and it fell asleep... only weird thing today xD

This and that.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    This and that.
    Ive seen the First video before xD Its so odd. Thats the weirdest part of my day now xP

Ran into one of my friends while at the grocery store, first thing he does is take a banana out of his cart and hand it to me. "Bananas are high in potassium." , he tells me. Then he walked off, paid for his stuff, and left. My friends are weirdos.

The President has been kidnapped by ninjas! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
    Yes [ ]
    No- [ ]

....remembering some of my PREVIOUSLY DROPPED delusional fears. again.

-_-'

......its pretty pathetic. Don't ask what they are.

All I know is.......yuck.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

When I was out today by myself, I dunno what made me do it, but I went to the Chinatown district in my home city today. While there, I was looking at those lucky charms. Kinda weird because it's something I don't do, hehe. :P Oh well, at least the experience was worth it though

Another weird thing was that when I was riding a train today after visiting Chinatown, I saw this guy with a Chikorita plushie. Not only that, the cap he's wearing looked like the one that Ash used in the 1st season of Pokemon. It was weird for me, but it's nice to see someone else who's a fan.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 21st September 2012 at 2:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Uhm.... I don't like Ethan...wtf, nya~
    No, I ship Lyra with Ethan, that's why.

I also saw the following exchange graffitied onto one of the toilet walls in school:
    "Pikachu, I choose you!"
    "That remind me of a puzzle!"
    "Look, Professor, I don't care WHAT the yellow rabbit reminds you of, I am NOT solving that puzzle."

That was amusing.Now please excuse me while I go hunt down the geniuses who wrote these.

There's a new applicant in my work place, and from the back he really looks like a girl. I had to stop to make sure I wasn't wrong. Then suddenly he turned back and I quickly walked away.
    I'm sure he gets that a lot.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Credit to FairyWitch and Enchanted Hollow Graphics for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast