Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

For me it was when I slid down the hill in front of my school and went in the air and fell on ny head and left shoulder, then the next weird thing was when ky math teacher said "I hate you all, but, don't think I hate you (student one) more than you (any other student)" it was odd so I said "aww I hate you to" :3"

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by ManhattanTheStarr View Post
    Pff, I've heard of some people never getting married and living together. I honestly don't see anything weird about it. :P
    Of course it's not weird... It's just that it's weird to think that my own form tutor is one of those people. Actually, I can't imagine any of my teachers having a personal life. I just can't, regardless of their gender, appearance, age, and personality.

The current weirdest thing happening for me today is my baby guinea sniffing the blanket on my bed.... He won't stop

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

a random girl came up to me and put her head on my shoulder and said "this is so romantic" and walked off... =S

I find a Gecko when I was walking to my bus!

I ended up coming late to school today, and we took my grandpa's car because my mom's car was sounding wrong ,and she didn't want to risk it.
    Note that we haven't touched this car for a week.

when we started getting close to school, I looked on the windshield, and there was a lizard there. holding on for dear life. ;_;....and when he started trying to climb onto the acual windshield and not stay in the saftey of the windshield wipers, I was all like "NO. YOU'LL FLY OFF. DON'T DO IT. D'x..."
    he slowly climbed to the passenger seat side of the windshield. 3 times almost being blown off. Then, after got to the edge, he disappeared as I looked away for a second. I was all like " NUUUUU. ;_____;... I should of forced mom to stop the car. D'x...)

a little bit later, I look at my window finally, and he was now on my window. and I was like. "He's a troopar! >." I was so happy that he survived, and soon we'd be stopping at my school so he could be set free. At least there he wouldn't have a chance to be flung into the air.

...then he just flew off.

/worst and weirdest thing of the day. ;______;...I wanted to cry.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I find a Gecko when I was walking to my bus!
    That's cool we only get squirrels or chipmunks no cool animals like a gecko

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    That's cool we only get squirrels or chipmunks no cool animals like a gecko
    We get many weird and cool animals that are a rare sight like snakes and even tarantulas :/

when i got mad a my ps2 and chucked the controller across the room and i didnt realize that my mom was standing there...there was an akward silence...
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Someone came up and started brushing my hair...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Someone came up and started brushing my hair...
    .......wow

i woke up to my dog throwing up one of my video games XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post

i woke up to my dog throwing up one of my video games XD
    That sounds...lovely...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

That sounds...lovely...
    yeah...very lovely...i havent tried it yet so i hope it still works...
    #AlphaSapphire

Recently replayed Leafgreen just for fun. I played for so many consecutive hours(ashamed to admit how many lol) that when I finally turned the game off I kept hearing the music in my head. It sucks when your trying to concentrate on something but all you can hear is pokemon music(was so glad when it was gone). Talk about weird :/

Bought new deck of PKMN cards. Gothorita was in the cover, i thought it'll be inside the box too...but dayum, nothing >.> Did found a Meowth card though ^^ Also Starmie, Lucario and other cards I forgot... nya~

For me for now, it was when I went to leave my house and had forgot my black socks on my black bed cover

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I woke up to my dog throwing up one of my video games XD
    You can't imagine what I would've done....

I was taking pics today because I was practicing my photography skills and while I was taking pics, this old man took notice of my camera and even looked into it while and I was at a pretty good distance away from him. :/

Another weird thing I must say is that I see a lot of people today with Domo-kun bags and stuff like that. I dunno why a lot of people like him, I never really liked him anyway :/

Well for me its we had senior pictures and I was alone as usual, and well the other odd thing is my shoes are falling apart at the tips

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I found a skeleton mask on the floor

some random guy at walmart decided to scare the crap out of me, by putting on a skull mask and poping out. XD
    #AlphaSapphire

some random guy at walmart decided to scare the crap out of me, by putting on a skull mask and poping out. XD
    This man must be my brother.

Oh so this is where the skeleton mask I saw came from!

This man must be my brother.
    prob'ly was

Oh so this is where the skeleton mask I saw came from!
    (horror music starts playing)
    #AlphaSapphire

prob'ly was

(horror music starts playing)
    I need to make a reminder of myself about not going to Wal-Mart for a while!

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast