Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

I was out today again and when I went to this place, I saw a group of students who were gonna sing as part of their performance and then this guy approached me and thought I was one of them since I was in a uniform as well. That really was weird.

When I found out half the school, knows I fell in the freshmen pond in front of the school, if anyone knows where I live and where I'm talking about then STAY AWAY from that pond, it wreaks and is nothing but trouble

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    When I found out half the school, knows I fell in the freshmen pond in front of the school, if anyone knows where I live and where I'm talking about then STAY AWAY from that pond, it wreaks and is nothing but trouble
    major ouchie

if it makes u feel any better i went to a totaly wrong school the first day...that was ebarassing XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I actually drew some good drawings.....and I'm not that good of an artist xD

I learnt that my former Drama teacher's sister has the exact same name as one of my favourite characters in a game, with both first name and last name matching. I basically suffered a BSOD. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I learnt that my former Drama teacher's sister has the exact same name as one of my favourite characters in a game, with both first name and last name matching. I basically suffered a BSOD. =/
    im going to go out on a limb and guess that it was an ace attorny character?

my wierded part whas when my mom forgot something...so i called her...she forgot her cell phone...bu i remembered that she still had my cell phone...that phone was dead XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I am actually partaking in a poke war on facebook. New low for me right there.

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    im going to go out on a limb and guess that it was an ace attorny character?
    Close, but not quite. =p Hint 1: I've been absolutely obsessed with it lately =p

Close, but not quite. =p Hint 1: I've been absolutely obsessed with it lately =p
    um...professr layton? or trauma center?
    #AlphaSapphire

One of my friends asked if I wanted to see her toes because they were smexy...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    One of my friends asked if I wanted to see her toes because they were smexy...
    Erm... were they polished, at least? Or were they covered by socks or closed-toed shoes or something?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    major ouchie

if it makes u feel any better i went to a totaly wrong school the first day...that was ebarassing XD
    Actually I'm a senior in high school and we were canoeing in gym class and the canoe suddenly tipped over and you only take 2 steps into the water and you step into muck that sucks you in past your knee also the water wreaks and they never clean it, its in front of the school and I found out why they stopped the freshmen hunt here (they would throw freshmen in the pond) but I understand why now, I had to stand in a corner in the nurses office dripping wet, on a rag the janitor gave me I waited 40 minutes for my mom to bring me extra clothes, also some kids in the art department in the school above the hill where the pond lays at the bottom, I am guessing everyone was laughing there A**** off at me and the other kid who fell in

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Actually I'm a senior in high school and we were canoeing in gym class and the canoe suddenly tipped over and you only take 2 steps into the water and you step into muck that sucks you in past your knee also the water wreaks and they never clean it, its in front of the school and I found out why they stopped the freshmen hunt here (they would throw freshmen in the pond) but I understand why now, I had to stand in a corner in the nurses office dripping wet, on a rag the janitor gave me I waited 40 minutes for my mom to bring me extra clothes, also some kids in the art department in the school above the hill where the pond lays at the bottom, I am guessing everyone was laughing there A**** off at me and the other kid who fell in
    Ouch... pranks pulled on freshmen should never actually hurt them... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Ouch... pranks pulled on freshmen should never actually hurt them... :/
    I had wondered why they stopped it 2 years before I got there, but as of yesterday I know now, no on pulls tuts anymore also, I can't wait for senior ditch day, wonder where we are going.... Also it doesn't hurt them, just stinks and is nasty

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I had wondered why they stopped it 2 years before I got there, but as of yesterday I know now, no on pulls tuts anymore also, I can't wait for senior ditch day, wonder where we are going.... Also it doesn't hurt them, just stinks and is nasty
    I remember when the seniors last year ditched for senior ditch day... for half of those seniors, their unexcused absences for that day made their unexcused absence count exceed three, which meant that they couldn't graduate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I remember when the seniors last year ditched for senior ditch day... for half of those seniors, their unexcused absences for that day made their unexcused absence count exceed three, which meant that they couldn't graduate.
    that is so not worth it
    #AlphaSapphire

I think I got a reputation of being a psychotic madman at school today in psychology-class..

People thought a vitamin tablet in my bag was a condom. D=

That is odd, and stupid of them :P

The weirdest part of my day was when there was a mid-full grown orange Brown fox outside my school 30-40 minutes ago

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

........wow

my wierdest part is chatting on here XD
    #AlphaSapphire

I witnessed two people selling pills this morning on the bus today!

WHY DIDN'T THE BUS DRIVER SEE THEM?!

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I saw six spiders in my first period class!

I was sliding around in a box, a girl broke a meter stick over my friends back, we stole 2 phones, and I played with a tire. All in 20 minutes.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast