Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

thats almost the same thing that happened to me. they're both girls, and the one that isn't my ex, likes me
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

I had my first missile evacuation today, so that was certainly different. As we were heading to the shelter we heard an explosion in the distance. Things have calmed down a bit, but we have since left the city and are lying low until things blow over.

~Psychic

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    O_o i'm not even going to ask.
    Wise choice, ansem.

Quote Originally Posted by Todoserugi View Post
    Girls are confusing.
    I think you just found the secret to life.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Today, me and one of my friends invented a new game called, "if I were mad at you." It's where you list outlandish things you would do to someone if you were mad at them.

Such as:
    If I were made at you, I would cover you with honey and let gophers lick you.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

The song YMCA has been ringing in my head for some weird reason.

Listening to my friends' wierd love lives while juggling my own. Mine's mostly boring, but there's? I still dont understand how they fawn over a girl one day, never stop talking about her, and before I know it they like someone else. They talk to each other sexually even though some of them are below sixteen and, because I hang out with adults too, their parents often come really close to viewing their facebook messages and recent texts. I guess it's all pretty normal for some people, though it's downright useless and "wierd" to me. I'll stick with one girl for as long as possible.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    I had my first missile evacuation today, so that was certainly different. As we were heading to the shelter we heard an explosion in the distance. Things have calmed down a bit, but we have since left the city and are lying low until things blow over.

~Psychic
    Missile... evacuation?!

I've heard of earthquake, hurricane, fire, and tsunami drills, but missile evacuations?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

The weirdest part of the day is any time with awkward silence.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    o_o That's a little cruel. Not all Asians eat dogs >.> I'm an Asian and I never ate one, nya~
    If you look at all his other posts you'll probably notice that he's been obsessed with Asian stereotypes lately. Which I (and presumably several others) find quite offensive, since I'm an Asian myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Missile... evacuation?!

I've heard of earthquake, hurricane, fire, and tsunami drills, but missile evacuations?
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 16th November 2012 at 1:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    I payed my Asian friend 5 dollars to say, "I like dog, dog is nice, especially with pork-fried rice."
    That's just wrong. Seriously, not good to always stereotype Asians. I am one and just because we eat different food does not mean that we are all like that.

~Psychic
    That's gotta be the weirdest thing I've ever read today. Why was it necessary? Unless there's some kind of terror or bomb threat in your place (I've heard of those incidents here in my place though and that's when they do something like that) or it's a warzone (which I doubt) I believe that's kinda unnecessary.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 16th November 2012 at 1:38 PM.

The weirdest thing for me today is this conversation:

Girl: I'm a princess!
    Me: If you're a princess, why are you living in this crappy city?
    Girl: Because my unicorn can't find me!

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Seeing my neighbor roll up in a brand new Viper, i had no idea veterinarians were so loaded. I must've looked like a peepin Tom just staring out my window at him

Missile... evacuation?!

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    That's gotta be the weirdest thing I've ever read today. Why was it necessary? Unless there's some kind of terror or bomb threat in your place (I've heard of those incidents here in my place though and that's when they do something like that) or it's a warzone (which I doubt) I believe that's kinda unnecessary.
    Well, it was absolutely necessary because I'm currently in Israel, and the neighbours have decided to start lobbing rockets at us. I believe the current total has reached about 500, but thankfully the majority are intercepted - Israel is acting accordingly.

I'm on an organized program, and they've relocated us for the weekend to what they thought was a safer city. Unfortunately, that hasn't really proved to be the case, as we heard the sirens again today and had to make another bolt to the shelters. I'll admit that I was more panicked this time around, though.

~Psychic

I had to make a "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" program for a computer science class.

What.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Well, it was absolutely necessary because I'm currently in Israel, and the neighbours have decided to start lobbing rockets at us. I believe the current total has reached about 500, but thankfully the majority are intercepted - Israel is acting accordingly.

I'm on an organized program, and they've relocated us for the weekend to what they thought was a safer city. Unfortunately, that hasn't really proved to be the case, as we heard the sirens again today and had to make another bolt to the shelters. I'll admit that I was more panicked this time around, though.

~Psychic
    Woah.

So are you doing charity work there, or in service, or just live there, or somrthing else?

When my mother and I were dropping my four-year-old brother off at school today, we saw a woman in what seemed to be a turkey costume (we could see her face, though). She reminded me of a Rufflet. XD
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

My brother started singing some rap song for no reason. He's kinda good...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Seeing a cat eat grass. It was a rather boring day.

I keep jaywalking cause it gets me to class on time. but today a group of student almost got hit by a car...invluding me. meh :/

~Psychic
    Ohh... I thought you were in like the United States or something.

I'd probably just cower in fear and want to escape the country as soon as possible or something... D:

Don't know if this counts or not but Yeah I was daydreaming about my best friend to pass the day at work when suddenly my daydream starting involving work. I snapped out of the daydream and realized a friend of mine was at work sitting in the same exact spot as the daydream I had it left me very confused.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

I was video chatting with my cousin, and she spent an hour elaborating on the dream she had last night about flying with a bunch of penguins in the sky and watching a beautiful sunset or something. To be honest, I was pretty interested, and then talked with her about how if a giant truck somehow crashed through a magical wall that was randomly in the sky, she would have died and gone into limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I finished all the candy in my small tin can thing... and the last purple candy cut my tongue XD

Grape+blood tastes weird together XD nya~
    Eww... what candy were you eating? D:

Eww... what candy were you eating? D:
    Just some ordinary small candies. I like to bite 'em and it had a sharp but on it I guess...nya~

Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast