Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

The librarian called on me and some others to put up the school's Christmas tree and decorate it. >,> I got to miss two class periods.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Some person I dunno called for my mom...then before she hanged up, she called me sweetheart WTF XD Does my voice sound THAT young over the phone? XD nya~
    Actually, yes, it does.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

I just preformed brain transplant on two ds games o.O....

and in the process I just killed my old nintendogs game...XD;;;...

this whole siduation just takes the cake for weirdest part of my day. lol

EDIT: I just realized this is the 777th reply to this thread... (778 only if you include the starting post as one.)

am I supposed to be lucky?
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 6th December 2012 at 4:47 AM.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    no some kids, being funny.
    they called me and said "hello gamestop?"
    i said "this isnt gamestop"
    they said "u sure sound like gamestop"
    me, "what?"
    them, "you are gamestop but u dont know it yet"
    Me, "yknow i got caller ID"
    them.........

so thats pretty much what happened XD
    I bet they read about 4Chan's old Gamestop Battletoads Prank Call scheme and thought calling somebody about it was a great idea. Calling you, however, was complete failure. I hate it when people misunderstand internet history at it's finest.

As for the weirdest part of my day, I walked into a Church to meet with a client, and the first thing I see is a small fresco of a swastika over a burning cross. No, seriously.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post

and in the process I just killed my old nintendogs game...XD;;;...

this whole siduation just takes the cake for weirdest part of my day. lol

EDIT: I just realized this is the 777th reply to this thread... (778 only if you include the starting post as one.)

am I supposed to be lucky?
    I thought I was 777.

What do ye mean? Ye haven't talked to me over the phone XD nya~
    Well, not that ye know of.
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Today, I overslept and woke up at 3:30 in the afternoon.

I've got couple others I wanted to post from yesterday:
    -we switched from DirecTV to Comcast, and I can't get used to it. The remotes are weird, and the channel numbers are stupid. Like with DirecTV, ESPN channels are between 206-209 and cartoons are 290-300- on Comcast they're randomly separated (ESPN is 13, ESPN2 is 29 and ESPN News is somewhere in the hundreds).

-having a discussion with my little niece over whether or not snot is yummy. She had a runny nose- I went to get a tissue and came back to seeing her lick the snot off her face. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Don't eat that, that's yucky
    Her: Yummy (in a factual tone)
    Me: No yucky
    Her: Yummy
    Me: No, it's yucky
    Her: Yummy
    Me: You'll get sick (sticks tongue out and makes a sick face)
    Her: (thinks the face is funny and copies it)

She wasn't convinced. Later on it hit me that I was basically arguing with a 2.5 year old about how snot tastes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Well I found out that despite being fourteen, my mouth is as developed as an eighteen year old's. Guess that explains the four wisdom teeth.
    Oh, I thought you meant you suddenly found out you could curse like a sailor.
    Some person I dunno called for my mom...then before she hanged up, she called me sweetheart WTF XD Does my voice sound THAT young over the phone? XD nya~
    I get the opposite- people call and think it's my stepdad.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    What do you mean by 'brain transplant'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    As for the weirdest part of my day, I walked into a Church to meet with a client, and the first thing I see is a small fresco of a swastika over a burning cross. No, seriously.
    O_O What kind of business are you in?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

The fact that I was kinda out of place today. Nearly everyone at school was in yellow (our school color) because of a big game and I was wearing my uniform and just realized about this when I was on the way to school. It was a little embarrassing and I felt stupid. Next time, I'm not doing it again DX

Well, while I was dropping my sis to school, I saw a fence with a PS1 controller tied there o_O It was holding up a basketball basket pole XD guess they didn't have any ropes XD nay~

This isn't weird, but it doesn't happen every day, so...

I got three wisdom teethtaken out of my mouth. I have run out of gauze pads for my mouth, and I am in excrutiating pain.
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

I was stopped at a light when a car drove through the intersection that had so much smoke coming out of it I thought it was on fire, but I couldn't see any flames. There was another car following closely behind it, then a few carlengths after, there was... a firetruck. Its lights weren't on, but I can't imagine it wasn't watching that car.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I got three wisdom teethtaken out of my mouth.
    Just wondering, why only three? I also had only 3 removed, because I'd had my back molar removed previously (it had a cavity that was filled, but the filling came out), and the wisdom tooth was sort of filling its previous spot.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Just wondering, why only three? I also had only 3 removed, because I'd had my back molar removed previously (it had a cavity that was filled, but the filling came out), and the wisdom tooth was sort of filling its previous spot.
    The fourth one (top right) has just begun to poke through my gum recently. The surgeon said that it is two "tooth levels" up, and therefore impossible to remove. I'll have to get it out eventually, though, maybe in a year he said.
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Mom woke me up early so we could go to the market today, so I got me a deck for my PKMN cards with Meowth on it :3 I wanted a Meowth card, but wtf? I got a Gothita card o_O; Last time it had Gothorita on the cover and had Meowth card inside o_O; What's going on here...?! XD

That was pretty weird, nya~

I had to go through my pantry today and get rid of all the pantry moths and their newly-hatched larvae

more disgusting than weird, but still

I dunno how it got there but I got a cut on my right leg. Not sure how that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    At the restaurant for my little brother's birthday with his friends. One of them drew an erection on the cartoon raccoon on his kids' menu.
    Well, that's highly immature of him. How old was he?

A random woman gave my mom twenty bucks yesterday at the Dollar Tree store. All my mom did was wish her a Merry Christmas. o.0;

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Well, I was told today that the song Gangnam Style was actually a bad sign about something. As in it's really bad. Surprised and scared me but yeah right. I've seen nothing wrong with the lyrics and sickness aside, it's been good for the past few days and ever since it came out and no doubt about that for the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Well, I was told today that the song Gangnam Style was actually a bad sign about something. As in it's really bad. Surprised and scared me but yeah right. I've seen nothing wrong with the lyrics and sickness aside, it's been good for the past few days and ever since it came out and no doubt about that for the coming days.
    Speaking of GS, when I was out yesterday, shops were playing still Gangnam Style, and I had a temptation to start singing along for the non-chorus parts. Never have I had a temptation to sing along to songs I liked, let alone Gangnam Style.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

I drank a shit ton of Powerade.

Saw a manatee that scared the living shiet out of me while snorkeling :|

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    At the restaurant for my little brother's birthday with his friends. One of them drew an erection on the cartoon raccoon on his kids' menu.
    My mother's been doing that since the 70s, and she always finds new and innovative ways to deface kid's menus. In fact, we've been in situations where we've ordered them on purpose just to see what she does with them. It's not just erections, either - You can do a lot with Crayon. Like make a smiling man into a drug addled hobo. We all have a sick sense of humor where I live.

As for the weirdest part of my day, I'd say it would be the stunning realization that after completing the National Dex twice now, I've essentially completed one of the items on my bucket list. Now to complete the next one: Gaining a competitive presence.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    My mother's been doing that since the 70s, and she always finds new and innovative ways to deface kid's menus. In fact, we've been in situations where we've ordered them on purpose just to see what she does with them. It's not just erections, either - You can do a lot with Crayon. Like make a smiling man into a drug addled hobo. We all have a sick sense of humor where I live.
    Your mom sounds like the best kind of person.

Yesterday, I was at the bowling alley and my bro put a quarter in the jukebox and played gangdam style.
    whelp long story short the whole alley started doing that dance XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I remember having a nightmare. Strange thing is, I don't remember! I guess it's because I recall extremely vague parts of it, but overall I don't remember anything (if that makes sense).
    Under Construction

Yesterday, mom, me and my sis watched that gangdam Style vid for the first time in YouTube, and I'm like, "Its okay..." then I had to wash the dishes then they replayed the song againa nd I was like, "AGH! I'm sick of that song even though I've only heard it like 4 times!" XD nya~

Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast