Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

At a place I went to yesterday, someone touched me yesterday, so I turned around and saw an old teacher from high school. Considering the number of people who were there and add to the fact that not much people I know of would go, I was surprised.

I brought 4 dozen donuts to a meeting my robotics club was having, and my friend also brought 4 dozen from the same place, and we had a donut party.

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of Gangnam style shirts and they are 10 times weirder than what I actually thought they would look like. I know it's popular but I see no need for clothes makers to make thousands of these all at once to the point that nearly everyone wears them in the near future. Almost the same situation with Adventure Time but they're more popular with the upper class. Thankfully this didn't happen with "Call me Maybe".

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Recently, I've been seeing a lot of Gangnam style shirts and they are 10 times weirder than what I actually thought they would look like. I know it's popular but I see no need for clothes makers to make thousands of these all at once to the point that nearly everyone wears them in the near future. Almost the same situation with Adventure Time but they're more popular with the upper class. Thankfully this didn't happen with "Call me Maybe".
    i saw those this morning except kid sized xD nya~

Well I was walking around when this kid (looked 10ish) came up to me and said, "How old are you?"
    So I said, "11. Why?"
    And she said, "Oh, it's just that you look like you're 14."

Two years ago someone said I looked like a seven year old because I was about 4 feet tall.

Now I have people saying that I'm 14. I've never seen a 5'2" 14 year old. O-o

I was on Platinum today (I restarted it recently), and I decided to check on my honey trees (I have been putting honey on them daily). When I came up to one, there was an Aipom on it. Do you want to know what was so annoying about this one particular Aipom? No, it was not Shiny-it took FOREVER to catch! I wasted 50+ Pokeballs on one level 15 Aipom!!!! I could not weaken it because everything in my team was level 40 or more, so I just kept throwing Pokeballs at it until I finally caught it. I was almost tempted to name it something profane, but instead I named it
    "A------". I was furious. Why did GF give it such a low catch rate?!
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Well I was walking around when this kid (looked 10ish) came up to me and said, "How old are you?"
    So I said, "11. Why?"
    And she said, "Oh, it's just that you look like you're 14."

Two years ago someone said I looked like a seven year old because I was about 4 feet tall.

Height ≠ Age.

I'm 22 and not even 5' tall.

Went to enjoy my first day back in law class. Turns out its a sub. Oh. Oh well. We'll just do nothing. But THEN she forces us to look at her honeymoon pictures! We dont know you. OR care. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Whenever I'm in the hallway with my one friend, something weird always happens. Like she was doing imitations of people that we knew and the person she was pretending to be came up right behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon6507 View Post
    I was on Platinum today (I restarted it recently), and I decided to check on my honey trees (I have been putting honey on them daily). When I came up to one, there was an Aipom on it. Do you want to know what was so annoying about this one particular Aipom? No, it was not Shiny-it took FOREVER to catch! I wasted 50+ Pokeballs on one level 15 Aipom!!!! I could not weaken it because everything in my team was level 40 or more, so I just kept throwing Pokeballs at it until I finally caught it. I was almost tempted to name it something profane, but instead I named it
    "A------". I was furious. Why did GF give it such a low catch rate?!
    I ran into a shiny Aipom in Platinum, I caught her in one Pokeball.

My weirdest part of the day would probably be me stabbing my friend's completely frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwich. With a spork.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Playing a video game (Doom 3), walking through a door and a zombie was RIGHT in my face. Or more like it's screwed up looking zombie face was right in my face. I was startled but fortunately composed myself before it killed me.

Also, my mom and I were watching TV, and this restaurant owner was trying to pick a new chef. The candidates were 3 men and a women, and I said told my mom I thought the women would win. She then said she'd thought the same thing. Then, after a short cook-off, it turned out the women became the chef, so it turned out we were right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Realizing that the wooden 'stick' I'd touched and fiddled around with was actually a penis. Spanish people sell the weirdest things...
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    My mom (50+ yrs) is 4'11", and my brother's girlfriend (18 yrs) is about the same size.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 8th January 2013 at 9:00 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

There's a fox in my back garden. Along with two magpies. And it's not leaving.

The magpies seem to be annoying the fox, but it isn't moving from its spot, for some reason... it's just lying there. It kinda looks hilarious, actually.

Not hearing anyone talk about the new games in school.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

The new games being announced.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

In Living Environment today, they took everybody's phone but mine by accident. Just to make sure they knew their mistake, I kept it out on my desk in clear view of everybody. Nobody took it. I internally facepalmed at the end of the period. Also, the next period, a kid accidentally used a stapler on his finger. Luckily the staple didn't go deep down, but it was funny nontheless
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Also, the next period, a kid accidentally used a stapler on his finger. Luckily the staple didn't go deep down, but it was funny nontheless
    Ouch! I've stapled myself once, and it did go deep. It wasn't very fun, especially because the guy helping me get it out was actually making it worse.
    Pokégyms

Downloaded Add Block Plus for Fire Fox. Works wonders but there's a website correction feature so I tried it out and utube.com and cerebii.net are actual sites. Oh the pretty pictures...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Probably when I saw my x girlfriend and there was a bunch of tension between us, yeah we are done now for good and she's kinda messed up in the head, not in THAT way if you were thinking that

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Weill since there was a big festival yesterday here, I'd share my weird experiences

1) There were these weird guys yesterday that were wearing robes trying to attract a lot of attention. Well, it's pretty obvious why they're dressed up like that.
    2) I find this a little weird but with all the people and all that attended, I was a little surprised not to see anything "Adventure Time" related. Considering it's the most popular cartoon right now (or at least here in our place) one would expect to see some merchandise. I see those a lot with the students in my school but surprisingly not at the event I was at.
    3) Some people took notice of me taking pics and even looked at me.
    4) One of the places I was at has this rule wherein photography wasn't allowed and yet some people, including me took pictures of the place without being caught. I guess we got lucky.
    5) It ain't even Chinese New Year yet and there were dragon dancers around.

It was late at night and had I woke up when I thought I heard a scream. I looked to my rightr a I swear that I saw "No-Face" from "Sprited Away" (I made sure I was awake, because I'm naturally a lucid dreamer, by putting 3 fingers in my mouth). He was just there, and it was weird... like I woke up later after falling back to sleep, and the image was still fresh in my mind... It's cweepy.

This is "No-Face" BTW

Thank you based Turpoo

When I'm the only one at school laughing like a freaking maniac O.o

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH >.>'''
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

I walked out of a class without my backpack. Going to my locker I realized I felt lighter. Then it hit me. Not so weird as it is stupid, but its weird to forget something that vital in school.
    Pokégyms

Also today after I posted this, I went to A class 2 periods early, and was almost late for my scheduled class. Like what the Guy above said, notes weird as it was stupid.

Thank you based Turpoo

Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast