Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

My mother and I were running an errand today and a police officer started riding behind us. So, we thought he was going to pull us over, and my mother got nervous and turned down the wrong road. After a while, the police officer turned down another road. That was a close call (and no, we did not get lost).
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

We were told that we were gonna have a quiz today but when the subject came, there was no quiz...

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    We were told that we were gonna have a quiz today but when the subject came, there was no quiz...
    Haha that's not weird, that's a bonus like when The teacher forgets about the homework that's due.

Only weird thing today for me was, after posting in a thread here on the forums about what is the freakiest thing you've encountered in Pokemon, I got a tonne of weird noises in the house. And I am an absolute chicken when it comes to that stuff. I do believe in ghosts so I guess someone was paying me a visit but must they always scare the daylights out of you? :/

Rinni: 5386--7979--7291 ~ Friend Safari ROCK:
        Spoiler:- Safaris I'm Looking For:

A few days ago, one of the high schoolers who goes to my school lay down in the middle of the hallway and pretended to be dead. We covered his "body" in newspaper, mourned about what a terrible loss it was, and outlined the "body" with tape. I also put a sign on the "body" that stated "This is an ex-person, please move on."

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

...Being with my friends, and my ex saying to them: "She's the enemy!" And another one of my friends saying: "I have a weapon..." which, is a pencil. When, me and my ex are clashing with a slam at each other, and everyone stares <.>

I hate my ex with my life. Negitivly.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    A few days ago, one of the high schoolers who goes to my school lay down in the middle of the hallway and pretended to be dead. We covered his "body" in newspaper, mourned about what a terrible loss it was, and outlined the "body" with tape. I also put a sign on the "body" that stated "This is an ex-person, please move on."
    Lol. Poor guy, everyone probably though he really was dead >,<

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrincess View Post
    Lol. Poor guy, everyone probably though he really was dead >,<
    No, he was laughing a little bit. We could tell he wasn't actually dead. :>

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    ...Being with my friends, and my ex saying to them: "She's the enemy!" And another one of my friends saying: "I have a weapon..." which, is a pencil. When, me and my ex are clashing with a slam at each other, and everyone stares <.>

I hate my ex with my life. Negitivly.
    I kind of find it funny that there is someone you love so much and want to be with, but that can all change to cut-throat animosity with a kiss...
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

I was searching for something in the internet and saw this weird meme and I thought I wouldn't run into it. Pity really that everyone makes fun of pretty much anything nowadays with memes...

mom cooked 2 sets of rice lol. She said that she was half asleep and ahe didnt know she already cooked rice this morning. So theres two xD nya~

Having a muscle spasm in my arm and i flung my wii remote into the air. it was hilarious and weird.. XD

I dunno how it happened but a moth came in our bedroom..

I had the most interesting, and awkward, talk with my parents about a character from Sailor Moon today. But the highlight was that the character wasn't even from Sailor Moon, but rather Touhou.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

I forgot to post yesterday so here goes: Me and my friends decided to do a dramatic reading of the worst Fanfction ever written: My Immortal. I was the poor bastard who read it out loud. Hilarity ensued. I actually tweeted later that day that it was the worst thing I ever read and that still is true.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Finding out that my dad has almost 3,000 followers on Twitter. That sounds like a lot to me.

Today I gave my dad my old phone (Samsung Galaxy S) as an upgrade to his dinosaur phone, which was barely working and couldn't hold a charge. He is absolutely mindblown when it comes to technology...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Today I was taking a nap and I woke up to my brother trying to mess with my face. I flung my hands up to shoo his hands away and whacked myself in the mouth. I looked around and didn't see my brother, so I asked my dad where he was. It turns out that he wasn't in the room, and hadn't been for a few minutes.

I actually had been dreaming about him messing with me. The room in the dream was just as it was when I was awake, so I guess I fooled myself. Anyway, now I've got a sore on my bottom lip, a line about 1/2 inch long, from hitting myself in my sleep.

Also, I've got a headache and touching my nose seems like increase how much it's aching.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 14th January 2013 at 9:20 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Having my god daughter dance through the house while wearing a pair of cat ear's.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Someone in my English class puked today. That doesn't happen too often.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Uhm, saw an old friend and she was like, "Do you still do Katy Perry?" I bursted out laughing XD She was confused, so i said, "You asked me if I still DO Katy Perry... it sounds WRONG!" xD nya~

My day was pretty boring... which was weird.

I was riding a public transpo on the way to school, a minor mishap happened but a woman who was there got a bad case of rage and had an argument with the driver. Later she was told to leave after. Good thing because I almost got caught up with it since I was near the driver when that happened

My friend told me today that he felt slightly guilty for making me his friend, because I'm gay and he is straight, so it feels like he is friend-zoning me >v>;;

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast