Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1869

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Weirdest part for me is that something smelled really bad in the room I'm in right now, even when it's clean. Another is the fact that when I was in a festival today, it seemed like I was the only one who had a Pokemon-related thing. Considering that in events like those before, Pokemon merchandise were quite common before now.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 20th January 2013 at 1:50 PM.

Today the weirdest thing is my father coming back in to my life...quite awkward I must say.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Finding out Zelda and Pokémon aren't in the Wii U's dictionary but how Spider-Man is.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

When I turned my SoulSilver on, it said, "Game cannot be assesed" something like that and I was freaking the heck out coz I done everything there! 999:59 hours of playing with 4 stars in my card and completed the Pokedex...so I turned my DS-Ly back on...thank GOD it was alright!!!!! ^^; nya~

Weirdest part of the day? Taking the train home instead of the usual public transpo. It's a longer way but more comfortable and interesting (at least for me). I guess I felt like it though.

Turns out a certain friend cares about me a lot more than I thought. We had a deep and meaningful conversation, then proceeded to talk about Pokémon for the next 5 hours or something. Feels good..
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

This happened to me yesterday evening, if it still counts.

Basically I was looking for a level 1 female Ducklett on the wifi chat last evening (I have yet to get to the Daycare center in Black 2 yet), and someone basically said they could get me one. I asked what they were looking for, they basically said legendaries (lf, but... I honestly forget what that means). I said I was just looking for a regular Ducklett and they weren't heard from again.

Screencap of it may still be attached to this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sceptile Master; 21st January 2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

OMG i got my parcel today from my friend in anothe country and is ben since wednesday, I was like, "F this I'm not going to wait for the mailman anymore..." *goes to computer.... about a while later I checked the mailbox and I zoomed out* XD nya~

An odd thing happened as my mom and I were out eating lunch. As we sit down I noticed there was a young girl (maybe 3 or 4) and a baby sitting at a nearby table. I smiled at the baby, but I guess my mom thought I was smiling at the girl, and she said 'You like little girls, don't you?'. I was just like 'Wow, that sounds really weird'.
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    When I turned my SoulSilver on, it said, "Game cannot be assesed" something like that and I was freaking the heck out coz I done everything there! 999:59 hours of playing with 4 stars in my card and completed the Pokedex...so I turned my DS-Ly back on...thank GOD it was alright!!!!! ^^; nya~
    That's happened to me a few times, too. Usually it's fine after re-inserting the cartridge, but my Diamond didn't again work until I got a 3DS, and my Black is still screwed up.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I had a weird dream last night. I was playing Pokemon White 2, and discovered a guy I'd never seen before who wanted to trade me a Suicune for a Vullaby. But right when I was about to say yes, my friend rushed in and shouted "C'mon! Hurry! You have to piggyback me away from this place!" And before I knew it, I was running through a portal, carrying him on my back. I don't remember what happened after that, but it was weird.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I caught my two birds "getting it on" If you know what I mean...

Saaatoshi!

Looking down at my knee and seeing the kneecap pointing the wrong way. Granted, dislocations are nasty and painful, but nothing quite prepares you for the sight of your limb jutting at a new and previously unimagined angle.

I nearly passed out. Or maybe it was just the pain from falling on ice making me dizzy.

We were sitting around having dinner when my little neice started randomly saying 'shake your booty' a bunch of times. Nobody had been saying that (as far as I know), so I don't know what made her want to say it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    I caught my two birds "getting it on" If you know what I mean...

I was having lunch in a McDonald's once, and noticed two birds on a bush outside doing the same thing
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I was checking out pics of some big event I attended the other day and yet a shocking find. I saw this weirdo who is not doing anything good but being a killjoy at the event. Thankfully I didn't see this weirdo and I intend to attend it again next year.

i told my friend that i really like pokemon, and he said to me, "Pokemon is like pinning your pets against each other until one faints and you collect money for it." i kind of laughed at this, but then i realized he was sort of right. It was really weird for me, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    i told my friend that i really like pokemon, and he said to me, "Pokemon is like pinning your pets against each other until one faints and you collect money for it." i kind of laughed at this, but then i realized he was sort of right. It was really weird for me, heh.
    Not entirely right, I mean in Competitive Pokemon, or just In-Game, you don't get money for fighting opponents, that's only story-wise. But other than that, yeah they're right. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Today in my art class, we had to draw our shoes using only one line, meaning we couldn't lift our pencils off the paper, mine turned out really bad, but I didn't expect to go to school this morning and draw a shoe, so that was pretty weird.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

I wore a yellow sweatshirt today, and in one of my classes someone said I looked like a banana. :/

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Last week, I said that I am a goat to the whole Physics class since I am Capricorn. I wasn't trying to be funny and they laughed so hard, even now when one mentions it.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I just found out that North Korea is about to bomb the US...help? Ducks? I need one of you to hug right now...
    Last edited by pacack825; 25th January 2013 at 10:19 PM. Reason: I cannot type the word North correctly

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

I was doing my usual walk today and my cousin who knew I was gonna go out asked me to buy something for him. He never asked for that kind of favor before.

My hair froze.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast