Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1879

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

today, at the store, I got lost for a few minutes and eventually found my mom. then when i poked her on the shoulder and said mom-mom-mom, she turned around and guess what?? it was somebody else. Oh jeez that was embarrassing

My orchestra conducter. First, she asked a rhetorical question, and I blurted out "NO" as an answer. Luckily, and amazingly, she didn't hear me. Later, we were practicing a piece that she wants to go really fast. There was a page turn, and she started conducting without anyone playing, and since it was really fast, she looked absolutely hilarious.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I had to ride the bus home because my grandma had to work over... The two sixth graders in the seat in front of me kept telling me I was pretty and said they wanted to hug me... I rejected both of them, but they still gave me their numbers. Time to prank call!
    Last edited by Seles; 1st February 2013 at 3:08 AM.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I found out today that my friend had a cat a while back that was retarted and his dad took it to a field and shot it 3 times in the back of the neck with a shotgun. WTF?!?!
    3DS friend code: 0662 2944 5621

Normal Safari with Ditto, Teddiursa, and Loudred.

Favorite Pokemon and Mega: Swampert and Mega Chomp.

My competitive team for X (still needs fixing): Softboil Blissey, Hazard Forretress, King's shield Aegislash, Poison Heal Gliscor, Mega Garchomp, Offensive Greninja.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonViper View Post
    I found out today that my friend had a cat a while back that was retarted and his dad took it to a field and shot it 3 times in the back of the neck with a shotgun. WTF?!?!
    retarded*

i dislike cats and i shoot them with a bb gun in the tail or leg for fun but this? Heartless xD nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    i dislike cats and i shoot them with a bb gun in the tail or leg for fun
    what the actual shit

can you please never ever do that again jesus christ
    life is
    a game

retarded*

i dislike cats and i shoot them with a bb gun in the tail or leg for fun but this? Heartless xD nya~
    Dislikes cats. Favourite pokemon is a cat.
    --
    I woke up at 4 am this morning because I fell out of my bed... This has happened three times this week.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

retarded*

i wish someone would shoot your router/modem with a bb gun

ps: weirdest part of yesterday was when i went outside in -10C weather in a jacket and shorts and didn't even feel cold
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

um, whan i was posting, watching TV and listening to music at the same time?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

retarded*

The weirdest part of my day was reading that comment. Wow.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaCity View Post
    The weirdest part of my day was reading that comment. Wow.
    Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

The weirdest part of my day is being in Pre-Calculus with my father as my teacher .-.

Weirdest part is that I checked out my "fortune" for the Lunar New year. I don't believe in that stuff but it's kinda interesting.

Playing Gears of War 2 today, fighting an enemy that was using a mortar (basically the same as a real-world mortar, except you can carry it). I attempted to dodge, but got caught on the edge of the blast. Usually that just causes you to be stunned, and you'd lie on the ground for a few moments. This time, my character went through the same animation, but also slid along the ground toward the enemy. It was sort of like he had a rope on me, dragging me toward him. I ended standing right next to the guy after recovery, thinking 'what the heck was that?'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    today, at the store, I got lost for a few minutes and eventually found my mom. then when i poked her on the shoulder and said mom-mom-mom, she turned around and guess what?? it was somebody else. Oh jeez that was embarrassing
    lol. Once I was at a funeral, waiting around for everything to start. I went looking for my mom, and when I found her, went and up and put my arm around her shoulder and asked when we would enter the chapel. It turned it wasn't her- it was somebody I hadn't seen before. I apologized and went off looking again, quite embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    what the actual shit

can you please never ever do that again jesus christ
    agree
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 2nd February 2013 at 8:42 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

My brother was playing Scribblenauts Unlimited today, he let me play and I fooled around with the Nintendo stuff. I decided to type in "WEEGEE" and something appeared...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

^ And that something was...?

I could care less for things like the Academy Awards and the Annies and all that, but when I saw Wreck-It Ralph won five Annie Awards... Doesn't sound like much, but to me, I find that very weird how I was following these awards pretty closely. That never happens. Needless to say, this left me baffled, but happy in the end.

Also my grandparents bought me over the weekend a new long-sleeved shirt that is covered in purple Triforces (maybe unintentional, but it made me laugh). It's sadly too small for me, and I don't like the feel of it, so we're taking it back tomorrow. And as my parents are now both working for the same people/company (Dad got a new teaching position just last week, he starts tomorrow), Mom was very persistent that they take me out for lunch tomorrow since they're gonna be pretty close to the college building, and their lunch break's the same time as my three-hour break.

Kinda not looking forward to it, but hey, a lunch other than Lunchables don't judge me. Might take up on that offer if I remember to turn on my phone.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I was playing the Ponyo ending song on my iPhone in the car and my aunty wondered who Ponyo was.
    My mum said, "Some goldfish from the sea. Its like Little mermaid except she was a goldfish that turned into human."
    Then dad said, "Yeah, a drop of blood from this kid made her human."
    And I said to myself, 'Aunty asked me that question and my parents were the ones who answered it?!' xD nya~

Last night before I went to bed, I forgot to turn my swag off. I woke up this morning covered in Calvin Klein models. Oops.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

I almost broke something in Cinematography today. Our instructor was letting us practice with the pan-o-vision (or something like that, we call it the whirl head) allowing us to make shapes on the wall as part of the practice. I was proving to be learning pretty quickly when it came to the square and triangle. So, I was trying out a circle. The instructor took the other students in the back to see the other whirl head, and while I was trying to figure out how to make a circle, I tilted it too high to the point it jumped track. (Kinda hard to explain without seeing it yourself, yeah...) And I laughed.

Thankfully, it was known to do that, and so after a couple of minutes, he got it back in business, and they noted to get another pair of screws as a stop at the top, as there were screws for the bottom.

But yeah. Breaking things is kinda second nature to me, as my brothers and I broke things a lot as kids. I definitely need to get myself an Etch-A-Sketch.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Realizing that I'm actually beginning to like "Adventure Time". Dunno why. Influence perhaps? :/

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Realizing that I'm actually beginning to like "Adventure Time". Dunno why. Influence perhaps? :/
    I'm finding that I'm starting to like it too, and I honestly have no clue why.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Finding out about the Mason Verger character from the Hannibal movie was pretty weird. But that weirdness was totally outmatched by reading this article, indicating that character was based on the actions of a real person.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

watching my sister trying to bake homemade tarts... and she had to ask me what to do every 5 minutes.. i was laughing on the inside because she's not the best chef ever, heh.

Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast