Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

My mom wanted to look through my iPhone and wanted the digit code and my sis was there in the room. She knew my first two codes since they were easy. 5555 and 8888. So Mom said to tell her in our language, not English.

I said, "Singko, Ocho, Singko and Ocho."

Then my sis shouted, "FIVE, EIGHT, FIVE, EIGHT!!"

Daaaamn! Coz she watches Dora and half of our words in our language was Spanish LOL so I changed it again xD nya~

Pulling up behind another car at the gas station, and realizing the middle aged man pumping his gas in front of me was wearing a skirt and stilettos.

Not only was it the weirdest, it was also the worst part of my day as well. I was out and I had dinner with my mom and when we got to a place I noticed some kind of stage was built on the middle of the street and there were like a few hundred people there only to find out they were activists and it was a rally, not a concert and there was something about it that really disturbed me. While I was at the restaurant, it was overlooking the place and literally, my stomach turned and I was losing my appetite. Yet for some reason. I ate dinner. I don't wanna go through that again... DX

I was out trying to change the thermostat in my car when an old guy walked by. I waved to him, and he said something like 'You have that joint you promised me?'. Then he immediately said that he'd mistaken me for someone else and kept on walking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Our 2 hour Swedish lesson today consisted of 1 hour of studying and the other was filled with our teacher sharing her life story. One of the weirdest classes in a long time.
    I had a class where that happened a lot also. And multiple-time substitute teacher that did that as well.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Me (a guy) getting asked out by a girl, saying no, and then on valentines they gave me a card. It was kinda awkward.
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

A guy ask me to take a survey, asked if im over 20, im only 14, and had a full blown conversation to me asking if my name Phillip?! (Its not though)
    WANT TO START SHINY HUNTING ON THE GBA, ANYONE GOT ANYHELP FOR ME PLEASE?!

Current fanfics:

PMD: Explorers of Space----Prologue! (On Hold)

Coming soon:
    Henry's Adventure! A New Fanfic

I had this patient today who was only a few years older than I am, and he tried to talk me into giving him a bed bath. You had minor surgery and you got up multiple times to walk down the hall and back. If you can get yourself out of bed and walk down the hall, you can give yourself a bed bath. I offered to assist him if he wanted it, but I wasn't going to straight-up bathe him and I think he got mad about it. Ain't nobody got time for that. x.x I don't care about bathing people. I do it all the time. It was just weird because I knew (and I know he knew) that he could do it himself. And before anyone says anything about me not doing my job- I'm not supposed to do things for my patients that they can do themselves. If he wants to go home, he has to buck up and be independent and stop being lazy.

At class when no teacher came, one of my classmates was playing Pokemon Fire Red, I was watching them and one of my friends who was watching her said that I was an expert at the game. So I kinda helped her since she wasn't that good and in the end, I did nearly everything to get her to that point since she was getting lost A LOT.

I just tried to kill a spider, a big one, with a toy lightsaber... it didn't end well.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 18th February 2013 at 6:06 PM.

Two things today.

1) At school, a girl classmate I didn't like asked me to accompany her to go to where a friend of hers is. I dunno why I did but I felt pretty embarrassed doing that.
    2) I saw this guy outside my school and he was selling different animals for pets and one of them looked like a snake and upon closer look, he really was selling a water snake! That was pretty unusual.

Well, multiple things happened today. First, my crush hid under a desk in English class because the teacher started singing happy birthday to her. (it was her birthday.) She definitely looked embarassed, to make it worse, we all joined in. She was purely red in the cheeks by the end of it. Also, I learned that the creator of Yu-giOh the Abridged Series wrote some yaoi fanfiction, and some damn good ones at that. 0_0
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Normally this would go to either my dad or younger brother with things they say things I can't say on serebii without getting an infraction, but there's a couple potential winners today;

•I called my friend completely worthless to his face and my mom agreed (didn't know she was there, darn Dunkin Donuts)
    •I punched something and didn't hurt myself
    •I don't have plans this weekend.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Not today, but a couple days ago, my biology professor compared polar bonds in water to Brad Pitt. This is the same guy who last week, likened hydrophobic interactions to swatting a cat out of the way when you're trying to play Twister.

I don't even know.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Watching Stan Lee rant about pennies a week after pennies is no long in circulation in Canada.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Went to the historic part of our city (Manila) and one of the places there now requires a fee to enter. I do not recall that place having a fee before... guess I there was and I didn't pay attention or because last time I was there was years ago or both.

Finding out that we're about to get hit with the same amount of snow we got a few days ago (thurs/fri) in the next few days (mon/tues). Someone in our house stuck a yardstick into the level snow (not a drift, that is) in our front yard, and it reads about 9 inches. They're saying it could be 6 to 12 inches on mon/tues (although it's apparently an exceptionally complex storm to model, so that might change). I don't think I ever remember having significant snow so soon after a previous significant snow, and I don't think we had a significant snow at all last year (which was weird in itself, since we usually get at least one).
    Quote Originally Posted by VioiV View Post
    A guy ask me to take a survey, asked if im over 20, im only 14, and had a full blown conversation to me asking if my name Phillip?! (Its not though)
    lol, that be weird. I had a dude from the college I recently graduated from call me, asking to confirm some information. He asked if my address was still the one they had one file, and I said it was. He said 'good', then asked me if I was going to watch the Superbowl (so this happened on Feb. 3rd, apparently). I found it odd for him to ask me that, and also odd that he only wanted to confirm my address (although he did ask me more stuff after he mentioned to Superbowl).
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Not today, but a couple days ago, my biology professor compared polar bonds in water to Brad Pitt. This is the same guy who last week, likened hydrophobic interactions to swatting a cat out of the way when you're trying to play Twister.
    lol
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

My history teacher is a very smart man, in my opinion, but I find him to be a bit odd. He likes to ask us, every day during class, if there are any babies present. He even put that question on a test at the end. Not to mention, he's an 'expert in attitude adjustment' and has a 'degree in debabification'.

There was also this one time in religion class where some guy walked in with a pack of cigarettes in his breast pocket clearly visible, the teacher totally oblivious to it. During a presentation on the Ganges River, the kid presenting passed out incense sticks for us to take home and the same guy from before pulled out a lighter and lit his up.
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

I made Pikachu-shaped cupcakes today, with my boyfriend alternating filming and lending a hand throughout the process.
    Yeah, it was a pretty average day. :P

~Psychic

I just woke up so I haven't had much time for weirdness yet. Well, 'cept when I caught some of Swedish House Mafia's music videos on MTV. Dudes sure love their dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Those look pretty damn awesome! Except... what the heck happened to the poor Pikachu on the top-right corner? Was it hit by an Earthquake on its way to the oven?
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Okay, this was really weird.

I watched a Pokemon movie for the first time in along time and it happened to be ''The Rise of Darkrai''. And this night I had a really weird and agonizing nightmare for the first time in a really REALLY long time.

Coincidence?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Its been years since I used the washing machine or something and I forgot how to use it XD I wanted to wash the pillow fluff thing for the handmade pillow pet I'll be doing and I was SO damn fail that when i put the pillow fluffy thing in the washing machine, I accidentally pressed a button that made the water come out just after it put the water in XD Next fail was me putting extra soap-powder during the spin and well it left some soap there... so I think I washed that pillow 3 times XD nya~

I saw 4 girls dancing in the walmart the other day. First they started through the beer isle, and then they progressed to the pampers section.
    I'm not making this up, they had music playing from their cellphone speaker and everything. It was really surreal...

Since I don't usually get stopped like this, I found it a little weird that a guy who appeared to be in his mid-20's stopped me on my way to class just to compliment me. The exchange was rather awkward though...
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

I accidentally called my friend in my iPhoneXD I pressed his number and I thought it would appear to text him but my iPhone called him FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF XD
    I literally threw my iPhone to my bed when I finally manage to shut it off XD
    Then I texted him it was a faulty HAHA XD I haven't really used my iPhone much on these parts XD nya~

Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast