Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1879

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Well while I was out a while ago, I for some reason looked at the mirror (I was near it) and it might just be me but I looked a bit feminine a while ago. :/ Really weird....
    - Nate the

Today was Duck Dynasty day at school (which means you'd dress up in camo, bring duck calls, etc. for those that don't know). With that being said, I expected a lot of people to dress up and all... But I didn't expect my boyfriend, of all people, to dress up in camo overalls, a fake beard, and bring a gallon of sweet tea and call himself “Sy”. ._.; The person that takes yearbook photos took like 10 pictures of him too, with me in half of them.

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I was eating at this really good restaurant today and 2 weird things happened. First, I was given this bowl thinking it was soup but when I tasted it, it was vinegar. That wasn't really nice and the 2nd was I was ordering water (didn't want softdrinks today) and I was given by one and another waiter gave me so I got two. That however was good considering I drink more than one glass sometimes.
    - Nate the

Watching an ecchi Anime with my whole family xD It was like Yuri. I was all 0///0 TURN IT OFF in my mind. Though my parents didnt mind xD that was weird. They seemed to like the Anime though. Well they watched the whole series with me and my little sister, xD nya~

In my American history class, I had to take a quiz over the Civil War. So, when I got to about the 26th question, which was: “Which was NOT a reason the South fought in the war?” or something like that - A pretty straightforward question- I skimmed through the answers; A) To protect their way of life; B) -something else-; C) -something else-; or D) YOLO. I was like “...? What?” And then I died laughing. Dx
    Last edited by Seles; 13th April 2013 at 12:06 AM.

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I saw my brother play through his Bioshock Infinite in his massively underpowered computer (still using a 2008-era processor for a 2013 game). There was one point in the game when Booker found a "Devil's Potion", saying something that actually ended with "You only live once" before drinking it.

The game crashed immediately after Booker drank the potion. Seems the potion is powerful enough to implode Booker's universe.
    Everyone together! · 大家聚合!· Alles zusammen! · 모두 함께! · 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

My weirdest part of the day was when I accidentally farted while urinating in a silent washroom just earlier. You bet the classy Brits looked at me.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

A nice idea for a thread
    It wasn't weird but it did kind of ruin mt day: I was sitting on a rock reading a book when my dog (who usual just wants to be hugged and eat) bounded over to me, jumped up and stamped a huge dirty paw print on the novel which i borrowed from a friend. I am not looking forward to giving it back because whenever i borrow a book from her she gives me a big speel about keeping it in tip tip knick
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

Oh boy... Plenty of weird stuff happens in real life, but the internet always one-ups everything I experience in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    My weirdest part of the day was when I accidentally farted while urinating in a silent washroom just earlier. You bet the classy Brits looked at me.
    TMI brah. cx

the weirdest part of my day (yesterday, mind you), was my sister having a bday party. she had one friend over. i went outside for, about 5 minutes. i come back inside the house, and she has TWO friends over!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Oh, last Friday at school I saw a PDA right after school. Two guys making out. Definitely something I did not know about them prior.

Today, I thought I heard someone shout my name a while ago...

Apparently, my friend thought he had his backpack with him at all times, but when he reached for his strap, it wasnt there. He left it at school -.-
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

My friends having a five minute debate on my shirt color. I said it was purple, one friend said it was blue, and another said indigo. Then i started discussing their shirt colors. My friends are awesome.

I was just at the dvd and games store again today. Lol i saw a handwritten sign, "I choose you, Pikachu!" On the dvd section xD xD

Also, My two teamates today, they didn't show up at work and my supervisor was like, "Can you clean all those rooms today by 1:30, MJ?"
    I was like //_0!?!?!?!?!?! in my head but said, "Yeah s-sure..." There were like 7 arrivals and 10 small ones and she expects me to do all THOSE all by myself?!?!
    But i was glad this dude from the other team helped me //_-; nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 17th April 2013 at 3:47 AM.

I don't really have anything exciting to offer, but the fact that my computer went from 76% to 33% in the span of 10 minutes from watching a video at 1080p was weird indeed.

Just now, I was actually turning on my electric fan but it didn't turn on. I moved it around a bit with my foot and it suddenly turned on.
    - Nate the

I bonked my head three freakin' times at work today >_0; in the corner of the kitchen closet doors.
    In middle, left side and back. Ouch. I have a headache xD nya~

There was less drama today at school, I gotta hand that to everyone. Maybe because even though our Spring break was shortened we still have it. Also, our schedule was imbalanced; one class had 45 minutes and another would hav 37 minutes. Strange.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Actually mentioned this in the student lounge thread, but it's fitting for here.

I had a sub in school today. It was my older sister.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Every single moment was weird enough to be spent on studying Virology -_- "

Well, yesterday, we were learning about PCR reactions in biology class, and our professor had us watch this video. It was pretty funny, but later I found this other video (by the same company) that's even better.

Then today, I was taking a quiz in chemistry lab, and I almost wrote down my Serebii username instead of my real name... guess I've been spending a little too much time around here. XD

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

U was using the promethian board at my school to draw a pokeball, but the board kept on glitching, and random strokes appeared put of no where! then we got kicked out of the whole thing and the pen wouldnt work!

It turns out my teacher synced his iPad to it >.>
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast