Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1889

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

I was drinking water a while ago and after drinking, I noticed that there were soap suds outside the glass, although very little. I don't remember tasting anything soapy but hopefully I didn't take it in. But I don't think it's gonna be much :/

My sister's friend actually like pokemon and owns Black2 and a 3DS xD She's the same age as my sis so yeah. We battled pokemon stadium and i lost. Cant blame her! She had the bird tio and Dragonite while i had no legendaries or rare pokemon with me xD nya~

- just a smidge more sugar in the tea would be...
    - Ow!

Because the lady that was serving my tea was looking at my eyes the whole time, she accidentally poured the tea at my pants, down to my unmentionables.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

At school a little kid was throwing sand on the ground then jumping on it saying "GANGNAM STYLE!"
    sorta creepy too...

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    At school a little kid was throwing sand on the ground then jumping on it saying "GANGNAM STYLE!"
    sorta creepy too...
    Speaking of which, some guy in my neighbourhood shouted "Gangnam Style" and they organised a freaking party with it. They almost blew my ears to oblivion.

My workmate shouted, "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" for fun xD
    I was in the bedroom and shouted back, "EVERYPONY DANCE NOW!" XD What the hell...i automatically said that wihout thinking xD

We all just LOLd about it xD nya~

Well I was at the mall and noticed that people were clumped up together over something so I had to look only to find out it was Psy's new song...
    - Nate the

In my school bus, strange things happen very often. Especially because a particularly naughty boy keeps playing pranks at others... every day!

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Well I was at the mall and noticed that people were clumped up together over something so I had to look only to find out it was Psy's new song...
    - Nate the
    How typical, don't you think?

I caught a couple of dogs making love on the security cameras. Instead of monitoring suspicious presence, I caught dogs having s!

^ Definitely...

Weirdest parts of the day, running into an old schoolmate today, running into my cousin in a shop (and I thought he was gone) and I watched Iron Man 3 today and my mind is now getting pre-occupied with Iron Man for some reason.

Iron Man cosplay....

Just now, seeing this huge swarm of small insects in my house. They're attracted to light and when I saw them, I got kinda freaked out... I mean where'd they come from?!
    - Nate the

During work, I had this new chick working in my team. Her name was Karen.

Weird thing was, my supervisor said, "MJ! Go and strip the bed!" in one room. So i followed her order and started to remove the sheets from the bed.
    Then a few second later, she said, "Karen! Help MJ to finish stripping!"
    Then I was like, "WHAT?!"
    And she said, "...the bed. Finish stripping the bed."
    And i said, "Thats more like it. "
    Few moments later, Karen hasn't walked into the room, so my supervisor said, "Come on, Karen! Get in the bedroom with MJ!"
    I started laughing inside the bedroom, "Sheesh!"
    "Well, if you guys have dirty minds, that would've sounded so wrong..."
    And i said, "Thanks for the image..."

XD nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 3rd May 2013 at 5:57 AM.

Seeing this weird (and offensive) pic just recently. Weird and I really didn't like it and made for what? fun? Everything I like is being made fun of... :'(
    - Nate the

My bf tellng me he created an account on serebiiforums, then remembering I used to have one.
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

The dog wandered into my room and was getting the Finny War Dance from two of my male Siamese Fighting Fish (Rainbow- pink/purple/blue/cream crowntail/double tail mix, and Obsidian- black lace super delta plakat). They were trying to bite his nose through the glass wall of the aquarium.

I went to see a play today with my school. (Its a very, very small school) and when I went to the bathroom, I saw that there was a lounge chair and a couch. So I sat there for like 10 minutes while the play was going on. (After I did my business of course) Also, I found out that one of my teachers was a semi-famous actor in the past. He starred in stuff like this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8LBpMuSTrQ.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I saw a crossing guard moonwalking today. xD

Well, yesterday I had to ride the bus home from school, because my grandma couldn't pick me up for some reason (-sigh-). Once the bus stopped at my house, I noticed (as well as the bus driver) that my grandma was sitting outside my house, talking to my mom and the neighbour. Then the bus driver said while pointing (he's an old guy, btw): “Is that your grandmother?” I said yes, then he asked me how old she was. I told him she was around 57 or so, not realizing he was trying to find a wife or something, until after he asked: “Is she married?” And then I yelled...
    “MR. -insert his name here-, MY GRANDMA IS A HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN!” Along with some other stuff. :I Then he told me: “Well, you let your grandma know that she's a very beautiful woman.”
    Ugh, okay then...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Well, this weird guy approached me and asked me about some place I didn't even know. Weird because I don't know the place and he's kinda shifty too...
    - Nate the

My computer got the Blue Screen of Death twice this morning. -_-

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I "woke up" several times in my dream, then I finally woke up (on the right side of the bed).

My parents got someone to fit in a new bathroom and thanks to that my puppy growled at me :/

Saaatoshi!

I saw a bird trying to cross a road, but then it flew away as a car was coming.

A while ago, a bat entered my house and almost hit me... :/
    - Nate the

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast