Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1857

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

i found a wild palkia in black 2 in the water in the bubble thing water near gym leader rocksy not a hack

Spoiler:- Mature Content:

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Lol. I just woke up and my mom saw my hair which i havent seen and she's like, "hahahaha your hair!"
    And i said, "Heh. My pillow is an awesome hairstyler!" XD its probably messy as heck xD nya~

The neighbors at my grandparents have puppies, and about a few of them escaped. So when Papa and I got home, we found two of them running around. The neighbors weren't home, so we gathered them up to take them around back. The mother dog I don't think was very happy, but she didn't bark at us for touching the pups. They're so chunky. At least I actually got to hold one xD.

Also, I smell kinda burnt :/. I was hanging around a lot of lights today (I have a lighting class), about two 5,000+ watt lights to be precise, and we also had a couple of shining boards up, and I've walked by them a few times. They get freakin' hot, they can actually cook pavement at the right angle. So I wonder if I burnt off some hairs or something...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I was riding this bus a while ago and the door whenever it opened/closed sounds like someone wheezing or snoring... :/
    - Nate the

My boyfriend and I went out to a local hibachi grill and sushi restaurant today for the first time since we're new in the area. He opened up his fortune cookie to find that he had two fortunes. The "word of the day" on each one?

"Disease."
    "To call a doctor."
    Current Shiny count: 191
    Currently going for: Three Bulbasaur via Masuda Method (Currently at ~320 Eggs)

Shiny List

While I was having my buffet meal, and I had to stand up and get some more food, I found a lone pube on one of the containers. Apparently someone wanked off and then got scrambled eggs from that container. I was just a little too shy to tell the waiters about this.

I had to listen to two guys for about 10 minutes go on about how to make his car loud.. but not just loud, "REALLY LOUD." "really loud so that the people on the side of the road will be like YEAHHH MANNN."
    I just needed my car oil changed. 3:

While I was taking a nap earlier, I decided to stand up and go to the washroom. There, I did all what I should. And when I came out, I immediately felt something crawling up my legs. It was a cockroach! Then I felt my legs getting wet, and I found out that that bloody roach pissed on me! I shook him away afterwards and ended its useless life by a stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I had to listen to two guys for about 10 minutes go on about how to make his car loud.. but not just loud, "REALLY LOUD." "really loud so that the people on the side of the road will be like YEAHHH MANNN."
    I just needed my car oil changed. 3:
    You should move cities.

My computer screen opened up 36 internet explorers.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

I have 2 things that sort of qualify for being pretty weird work experiences. I'm currently in a martial arts class. Everyone in my work knows this because I have to leave early just to make it on time. So during the beginning of the week, I got a huge black eye. It was very noticeable. Not one person commented on it until the very end of the week when it was barely noticeable. They all also said the same thing, "Did your wife hit you or something"???

The 2nd thing that sort of qualifies as weird. I get my haircut every single week. I cut my hair the exact same way every week. This week, I've had 5 people come up to me and say how much they like my hair. The funny thing is I actually wonder if this is how a woman feels like when she gets her hair done...
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

For the pass three days its just been weird or uncomfortable i can't find a word to describe it. Its just frustrating and draining emotionally.

Hope there are better days to come.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Some people did a presentation in my class today on how to make a vitamin shake, we ended up making vitamin mush instead . . .

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

I was on FB right now and doing the usual and I went to this page and saw this guy posting harsh comments and worse, his comments really destroyed my childhood If I see that guy....
    -Nate the

This happened yesterday.

I was at work and i was cleaning the bathroom mirror and my supervisor saw me and said, "its only 10am."
    And i said, "So what?"
    "Looks like your hair got hit by a hurricane! Its so...everywhere!" XD

Then when i was cleaning the kitchen, i was like fast, she said, "Whoaa! Slow down, Soildier!" XD

Then I answered the ringing phone around the afternoon and she said, "Soldier! I need to talk to your teamleader!" XD weird day! nya~

Weirdest part? Well, I saw these girls and they were talking about Gwiyomi, a lot. I even heard the song earlier before that, so yeah, pretty much has to do with Gwiyomi. I don't hate it but....
    - Nate the

This just happened. Gamestop called me, to tell me that the games I purchased months back are now part of a promation of "Bring these games in to trade and get 10% off recent releses".

I walked into my brother's room to get something of mine, and on his left wall was a giant picture of his 4th grade classroom (he's in 8th grade now). I was confused, so I asked him why he had it up. His response: "You know, for sentimental value?"
    Ugh, okey then.

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

a homeless person came up to me today, twice. first time, i ignored him thinking he was some guy trying to sell me drugs or something weird like that because i couldn't hear what he was saying over the sound of my music. then, among all the people at the bus station he specifically targeted me and walked up to me again when i had walked away quite a bit from the point where he had initially tried to talk to me. he told me, 'look, i'm homeless, could you give me 50 cents?' so as the kind of person that dislikes it when people are cynical for no reason, including when he himself is, i thought: 'sure, why not'. but i only had 2 euros in my pocket, so i gave him the money and felt kinda mad at myself for not being a douchebag and just saying 'no, i don't have the money'. even though i know that if i was in the same situation tommorow, i would still give money. he must have known... he set me up!

When I got yelled at @ school for saying happy birthday to the person who's birthday it was. If you don't want people to know its your birthday then why'd you tell half the class PX

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Most days, I have some strange déjŕ-Vuish feeling... Like today... I just don't know why.

I mistook some fish food for tiny chocolate candies, and because they looked exactly like chocolate, I ate a part of them. Last thing I knew about my family is that they laughed up their lungs.

I was at a local show showcasing small businesses with my family yesterday.
    I went to visit a sweet shop and i bought a few things (nothing dreadfully unhealthy).
    The women at it began to force me to by a marshmallow sandwich (marshmallow insted of bread covered in sprikles) i kept saying i didnt want it. So she picks it up and fires it at me...
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I was told that a roach entered my room a while ago while I was gone. I hope this isn't true o_O
    - Nate the

Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast