Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

I saw 5 rabbits together in my backyard 0-0

stealing kidneys, playing egyptian ratscrew, and talking to people on chat roulette for 2 hours.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Finding out you can't breed in B/W 2 until after the E4 (WHAT?!).
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Being reminded of this commercial. Now what was the rating again?
    Whoa. I'm guessing that's from the UK- do they usually allow swearing like that on TV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    For those unfamiliar, just know that one does not simply walk into a Wal-Mart.
    lol. I'm assuming you meant it to be this way, but I can't help but think about that thing about not just walking into Mordor.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    You know somethings been going on with the rabbits when that happens O.O

I was buying food and the guy I was ordering from was having this conversation with a random person while cooking. I just found it weird.

the people at mcdonalds geve me a diet coke instead of a dr pepper for like the 4th time in a row
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Finding out you can't breed in B/W 2 until after the E4 (WHAT?!).
    Whoa. I'm guessing that's from the UK- do they usually allow swearing like that on TV?
    lol. I'm assuming you meant it to be this way, but I can't help but think about that thing about not just walking into Mordor.
    Of course. As a literary enthusiast, I can't help but describe such a festering hive of scum and villainy as anything other than Mordor. (Or Mos Eisley, but Wal-Mart is less of a town and more of a "Place.")

Speaking of weird things, I was at the local theatre last week stuffing programs for a client. The symphony was rehearsing while I was there, and started playing the Star Wars main credits theme completely off key. I loved that, but the weird part was less that and more all of the flack my co-worker was getting for putting the fliers in off kilter. It's not like it'll get crumpled or anything, they were fairly secure. It's just that our client was a bit "Neurotic," as my boss had warned.
    Last edited by Spudnugget1; 16th October 2012 at 3:11 AM. Reason: Typos.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Sexual intercourse, good times, good times...

Nothing special today but the typical browsing on the forum's anime section.

GOOD LORD (second image from the top on the left)!
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 16th October 2012 at 4:16 AM. Reason: something came up
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Sexual intercourse, good times, good times...

Nothing special today but the typical browsing on the forum's anime section.

GOOD LORD (second image from the top on the left)!
    wait the gremlins one?

being on here literally all day
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    wait the gremlins one?
    Background, behind the videos. I say nay to them, they reply neigh.

oh the my little pony one gottcha.
    .........is that a tatoo in its a**
    #AlphaSapphire

I found someone grilling something at a barbecue, and while they were grilling the thing, they were talking to Siri on their iPhone.

my guinea pig bit me.....and it drew blood
    #AlphaSapphire

I was standing around, staring at a shiny penny. I heard a small "Thump." I looked down, and I found a penny right where I was standing. I looked to my right, and there was a penny sitting on top of my copy of "The Divine Comedy."

So to summarize that, I committed accidental magic, and found two pennies. By yesteryear's standards, that makes me the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.

Now go back and read that last part as Pro Baseball Star Lou Gehrig.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I was at a social gathering for the uni archery club and I had this huge ice cream sundae.
    I had to grab a 2nd spoon with my other hand and use it to defend my ice cream, as one of the instructors, a man I've only met twice and who is at least a year older then me, was attacking it.
    Not trying to eat it, literally attacking it.
    With a miniature Rainbow Dash figurine. I mean what?

(Though to be fair everyone at Oxford is weird in some way.)
    Will-Powered Spriter

When I woke up and my mom brought subway sandwiches for me and my brother, we are sick, even so its a little odd

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

In the halls at school, some girl kept talking about her "buns."
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

My head teacher farted in the 2 minutes silence at school while the speaker was on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    My head teacher farted in the 2 minutes silence at school while the speaker was on!
    That is pretty odd, for me today it was when I found my brothers missing games today under a table in the house, didn't do much today so I can't top anything here

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

so the fire alarm came on at school, and i was just like, "okay, monthly routine" and the lady came over the speaker and she said, PLEASE EVACUATE THE SCHOOL THIS IS NOT A DRILL! then everyone started yelling and stuff and we waited outside for like 15 minutes and then the firemen came and they said it was a false alarm, so we all had to go back to class. -__- got my hopes up for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    so the fire alarm came on at school, and i was just like, "okay, monthly routine" and the lady came over the speaker and she said, PLEASE EVACUATE THE SCHOOL THIS IS NOT A DRILL! then everyone started yelling and stuff and we waited outside for like 15 minutes and then the firemen came and they said it was a false alarm, so we all had to go back to class. -__- got my hopes up for nothing.
    Be glad that it wasn't the real thing. A secondary school near where I live actually burnt down around ten years ago. They've rebuilt it now, of course, but still. Apparently everyone had to go to a temporary location during the reconstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    Wait... a real fire gets your hopes up? ...Actually, now that I think about it, it'd get my hopes up too. Yay for skipping school!

But yeah. If anything, be grateful that your school didn't start burning. A few weeks ago, there was an apartment that had a massive fire, and it was talked about for like two weeks straight on the news. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Once again odd but in a good way, had me in stitches (along with some of the comments). I'm going to stick to watching Prime.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 18th October 2012 at 9:06 AM. Reason: YouTube link instead

When I went out and I was about to buy a drink, asked how much but I left immediately. That just felt really awkward.

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast