Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I saw a gay couple kissing today. That's not the weirdest bit. The weirdest bit was that I didn't cringe. At all.

Two years ago, I probably would've run crying to my mum. I guess the Internet kinda changed my view on gay people to a more positive one.
    O_O That ain't wrong. I think it's rather CUTE.

Oh, btw, when me and Shigs (Fellow SPPF member) were at the Expo, we were in line for like 45 mins under the cold wind and hot sun...we freakin' got Rick Roll'd when we got inside the building LOL. His song "Never going to Give you up" was playing XD It was pretty hilarious XD nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    [I]O_O That ain't wrong. I think it's rather CUTE.
    I know. But I would've thought they were if it was two years ago. Doesn't help that gay people are treated as freaks by the majority of the population in Korea, from what I've seen... even though the place is just as crazy as Japan

When a kid at work today kept bugging me about battling him with my black kyurem, thinks he's better than everyone

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    When a kid at work today kept bugging me about battling him with my black kyurem, thinks he's better than everyone
    I used to get that kind of annoyance back then, kids thinking there Charizard rules all.

I was taking a nap and I wake up to find my older brother's butt in my face letting one rip -___________-

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Crossover fan art! It's really odd but it did make me smile. Though I'm not looking forward to it, if Disney stumbles upon this work, I hope they incorporate it in their upcoming crossover with Marvel.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

My phone refuses to read the sd card in it. ( I'm preeeeeetty sure that if the phone I had before is the same company as the one I have now and that the sd actually fits it should work) My stupid emails took too long to load, so deleting them became a pain, and it wouldn't work sometimes anyways. I couldn't figure out how to get the email off my phone so it kept taking up space. This morning I wake up late for work because my phone was glitching out. It said force close every other second. I finally fixed it but I was still late for work gosh darn it.

I saw someone riding a bike in the park. A squirrel leaped down from the nearby tree and ran into the road. The biker couldn't stop in time, and...

..yeah. ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

This wasn't today, but it's flippen weird.

At my work the other day this guy said he was gonna go wash his hands after he placed his order. I went into the lobby to go wipe tables when this homeless man walked in. He went straight for the bathroom and went in. Now our bathrooms are for one person only. I guess the first guy decided that he didn't need to lock the door since he'd be in and out real quick. Well the homeless man walked right in and started peeing while the guy was still washing his hands. (wouldn't have been so bad if it was a public bathroom i guess) poor guy was totally grossed out.

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    This wasn't today, but it's flippen weird.

At my work the other day this guy said he was gonna go wash his hands after he placed his order. I went into the lobby to go wipe tables when this homeless man walked in. He went straight for the bathroom and went in. Now our bathrooms are for one person only. I guess the first guy decided that he didn't need to lock the door since he'd be in and out real quick. Well the homeless man walked right in and started peeing while the guy was still washing his hands. (wouldn't have been so bad if it was a public bathroom i guess) poor guy was totally grossed out.
    Wait, did the bathrooms only have one toilet and one sink, or did they used to have stalls and several sinks? Because if they used to have multiple stalls and multiple sinks and they were all torn down because of that homeless guy, then that does seem pretty weird.

One toilet one sink

One toilet one sink
    Oh okay. Well at least it's not that weird, then. (:

Lol. Yah at least he didn't try to cross swords.

Wait, now that I think about it again, wouldn't having one toilet and one sink mean that the bathrooms were always supposed to be only for one person at a time?

Yes lol that is why it was weird lol

Yes lol that is why it was weird lol
    Is there not a lock on the bathroom door to prevent other people from intruding while one is doing their business?

It's against the law here to not have locks on bathroom doors in restaurants.

Oh yah we have locks. The man washing his hands figured he didn't need to lock it because if someone came and and saw him they'd be like "my bad" and leave. The hobo just dropped trow and peed.

I was watching this big event on TV and kinda thought that what I was wearing was a bit inappropriate. A bit weird considering I'm watching from home.

Oh yah we have locks. The man washing his hands figured he didn't need to lock it because if someone came and and saw him they'd be like "my bad" and leave. The hobo just dropped trow and peed.
    Erm... then I think it'd be that first person's fault.

Never assume that people will or won't do something if you're in public. :/

When I woke up forgot where I was and what I was supposed to do, even though I was at home

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    When I woke up forgot where I was and what I was supposed to do, even though I was at home
    Did you sleep extraordinarily well? That may be the reason. (:

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    It was weird with my mom buying me a White2 rather than Black2 yesterday XD nya~
    your mom buys it for you?? im saving up for it--
    --on topic
    after shopping at walmart,a complete stranger in front of the store gave me a cigarette before leaving.i guess i look mature enough to smoke now L-O-L
    JUst KIdding,im 14 and hardly mature looking,which makes it weirder

I found out that I have 3 roles in one upcoming class play. 2 of them, I end up getting killed, and the other, I almost end up getting killed. I guess escaping with your life once out of thrice is good enough, considering you could have died thrice in one night.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

I dunno what was going on, but the loud as heck lunch table behind where I sit was being loud as usual. The assistant principle (or... principle, I dunno... there's too many staff members) walked by, the next thing I noticed was they had all left the table to go sit somewhere else, and a (thankfully unused)... feminine napkin was on the table. He then had to go grab a bunch of napkins to go throw it away, and since my table consists of all girls I like my guy-friends better most of the time, but... most of them aren't in the same lunch as me, he asked us if it was one of us or if we saw who did it.

Thankfully I had already finished eating. Of course, today isn't over yet for me either.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast