Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Finding out my tire, which was completely flat last Friday, has nothing wrong with it. My brother took it into his job to have it checked out. They filled it up with air and it held air all day. They weren't able to find anything stuck in it, and they used water to try to find air leak, but nothing.

What the heck made it flat???
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    The man standing in front of me in the queue in a shop randomly announced that his wife was pregnant and that he was going to be a father, and hugged the cashier plus everyone in the queue (including me) before he ran off.
    Lol, that does sound pretty weird, but funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I remember the time when my dad was driving me back from school, and four squirrels were running across the street, one after the other. We had to stop for a good ten seconds for the four little creatures to finish running.
    It was awhile back, but I was driving home from school one day and there were a bunch of geese crossing the road in front of me. I stopped and they kept coming across (there was a large group waiting to cross). I honked, but they kept coming. I waited a bit more and was about to get out to shoo them away, but they stopped crossing to before I did.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    The man standing in front of me in the queue in a shop randomly announced that his wife was pregnant and that he was going to be a father, and hugged the cashier plus everyone in the queue (including me) before he ran off.

Congratulations for Mr. Daddy-To-Be, wherever you are. ^^
    Speaking of people in line, today I was in line waiting in line to order a milk tea, and the cashier gave the guy in front of me an extra $20 by mistake. So I ordered my milk tea, and then the guy who was in front of me said to the cashier that he gave him an extra $20. The cashier thanked him for his honesty, but insisted that he keep it because he was so honest. Oddly enough, he, too, said that he didn't want it, so the cashier just said to give it to the next person in line.

...Remember that I was the next person in line after him. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I was called 'mrs" by people outside, meh I am still 18 years old =="
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Not eating in the dining room tonight. Because I didn't like the food being served so I had my own food and ate somewhere else to avoid feeling embarrassed.

Seeing someone riding a bicycle in a Superman-costume.
    And I needed to log into SerebiiForums. :P
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

I saw a pony in the woods.

There was a fight outside the school courtyard today.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

My mom and I went downtown to get something from a store, and on the way, we passed by our school (because that's the shortest route). The fire alarms were off, with a bunch of staff members standing outside on the blacktop.

...I don't have school this week, so it was extremely weird seeing them all there in the first place.

Getting to grab a catheterized mannequin... and showing its... down there parts to the teacher and a visitor without meaning to >.>
    OH GOD! DX XD We were going to use it for decorating! D:<
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

A friend of mine had a seizure in class. I didn't know what was going on at first. She just started throwing up a bit and shaking. The student teacher had to take us to the gym while the teacher called 911. Soon after, an ambulance came and took her away. Then we had to take a test. D;
    Last edited by Seles; 26th October 2012 at 11:18 PM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Some kid yelled to another kid: "BRONY HOOF!" xD

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Some kid yelled to another kid: "BRONY HOOF!" xD
    Kids? Around what age? If it were teenagers, then I'll be fine and say "Though odd, it's typical. Get used to it."
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

A teacher came to school with her hair sticking everywhere in spikes.
    She also had toy snakes attached to it.

My alarm woke me up with the song 'Don't Wake me Up'.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    A teacher came to school with her hair sticking everywhere in spikes.
    She also had toy snakes attached to it.
    Wouldn't that be considered dangerous? By school standards, her hair could poke an eye out.
    Under Construction

Had my wisdom teeth pulled without falling asleep.

I just had a DSi shipped to me all the way from Ohio, and the people who owned it forgot to erase all of their pictures, settings and profile information.

I thought that was pretty weird, but I think the questionable reliability of the Deoxys I went and got off of Craigslist with my new WiFi access was weirder, considering it doesn't have a location set in the summary window. Just hyphens.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Lol what a coincidence!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    xD Irony can be quite hilarious.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

The weirdest part of my day was standing in line at a doughnut shop w/ my mom and sister for a half hour with my mom and sister constantly changing their minds about which ones they wanted. Just pick some, eat it, and be happy already xD i felt so embarrased because we held up the workers, and customers. Plus we let 7 people go in front of us.

Getting my name on someone's usertitle

I bought a smoothie ($1.99) and a salad ($2.49) from the local convenience store yesterday. The guy only charged $2.49.

I guess the guy forgot to charge me for the smoothie or something. I didn't really care what the reason was, but hey, free smoothie! (:

Me and my family were out shopping today. As my dad was at the hardware store buying new shower curtains, my little brother and I joined our mother to the department store. The two of us were goofing around in the toy section while mom checking out the designer boots. We saw some Bakugan sets and questioned the figurines and requirement for the new shapes. There were then the toy cars for superheroes who clearly didn't need them. Finally was our big gag, as our mother finished and swung by the toy section to tell us that we were now leaving, I picked up the My Little Pony plush and asked her if I could get it. Everyone who overheard me turned and gave a disgusted look. On the car ride home, she and my dad gave me a stern talking to saying that I seemed like a pedophile. After the talk me and my brother giggled under our breath all the way home...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

arguing about what i like in the debate section.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast