Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Finishing Assassin's Creed 2. Only read the following if you've played the game or never intend to play it.

The start of the mission told me to kill the final boss, so I went and found him. The fight began, and I reduced his health to zero. I was thinking 'Yeah, I finally got him'. But wait, he's still alive, and calling for guards. No big deal- I took the guards out, and reduced the guy's health to zero again. So cutscene, and...he's still alive with more guards. So I took out the guards and apparently killed him again, but wait- cutscene, he's still alive and he escaped.

So far I thought I'd killed him 3 times.

Ok so last level. I snuck in and jumped him with my hidden blade (1 hit kill), but no death, cutscene, and now we're fighting hand to hand. I brought down his health to nothing, but (surprise), cutscene, he's still alive and he stabs me. For some reason I apparently have no effect from this, then I followed him into a secret passage. Now we fight again, this time a simple fist fight. I brought hiim down to 0 zero health again, and there's another cutscene. This time he concedes, so I think 'Finally, I'm going to get him', but my character refuses to kill him.

So, in total, I thought I'd killed this guy 6 times, but still lived after each time, and I never ended up killing him.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    People thought I was gay.
    People can't just assume you're gay. You'd need a specific personality trait for that.

When we found 3 mice in our mouse traps this morning, and no they aren't the traps that kill them that's inhumane

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I'm laughing at other people's misery that I'm sharing with them...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I'm laughing at other people's misery that I'm sharing with them...
    I used to do that

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I was in Spanish class today, and during work time I started laughing for absolutely no reason. It wasn't that loud, of course, so not everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at me, but it was still weird regardless. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Having a pimple near my eyebrow and my teacher telling me about her senior high school photo when she had a swelled up one on her nose.

I ran into a former classmate of mine today and I was wearing a medical mask.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    I ran into a former classmate of mine today and I was wearing a medical mask.
    Well, where were you when you met your former classmate? If you were in a lab or something, then it's not really that out of place, actually.

I was at school when that happened.

I potentially could've seen a ghost for the first time in my life.
    I woke up at around 3 AM last night, turned over in my bed and saw a shadowy figure walk by my closet for a brief second, then it disappeared.
    It could have been my eyes playing tricks, but it seemed pretty real.
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    I woke up at around 3 AM last night, turned over in my bed and saw a shadowy figure walk by my closet for a brief second, then it disappeared.
    That happened to me once, too. Turned out that it was only the wall seeming to pop out in the shape of a person. =/

Today, I was talking with my friend when she mentioned how the older girls of the school acted like they were the owners of the place. I agreed, and I said, "You are not recognized as any kind of authority!" (with "authority" pronounced as "uh-THO-ri-teh"), imitating a line from Prifessor Layton. Suddenly she cracked up laughing, and asked me to repeat that phrase. Then she told the others about it, who also laughed upon hearing it, and they told even more people about it. Basically I spent pretty much the entire day repeating that single phrase to everyone. O_o

Sorry to be a buzz kill but I can explain this most likely just judging by the time you say this occurred. It is a half dream state which includes a state of tonic immobility (you are incapable of moving) or self hypnotism, it is a very regular occurrence in this half dream state that you see mental of images of someone that you have been thinking about (however the image itself is normally distorted)
    This means you are capable of self hypnotism which is actually a sign that you have a higher intelligence :3

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

My school played the Family Feud with some of the teachers as contestants today. The teacher team that I wanted to win lost, too...

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    My school played the Family Feud with some of the teachers as contestants today. The teacher team that I wanted to win lost, too...
    Do you mean it aired today?
    Regardless, that's pretty cool. I'd be honored to be a game show.

We have a history project that we can work in partners on and at the end of the day I had like 3 crowds of people on me begging me to work with them
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Today, we were talking about how atoms become more stable through their ionic or covalent bonds. A student was asked to go up to the board and draw a diagram of how the electrons were attracted to both nuclei, and what he drew was pretty inappropriate...

Anybody who's taken chemistry can probably figure out what the drawing was. o:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Today, we were talking about how atoms become more stable through their ionic or covalent bonds. A student was asked to go up to the board and draw a diagram of how the electrons were attracted to both nuclei, and what he drew was pretty inappropriate...

Anybody who's taken chemistry can probably figure out what the drawing was. o:
    How mature of that person.
    I don't get why teenagers have no ounce of dignity.
    And let's hope this isn't a college you're talking of.

I was driving my friend and I to a football game and he stared at me the entire way there.

my anime list | anime reviews blog
    the inferno faction | inferno productions
    ask me anything...no really!
    | currently watching: .hack//Sign // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // BLEACH // Gurren Lagann |

How mature of that person.
    I don't get why teenagers have no ounce of dignity.
    And let's hope this isn't a college you're talking of.
    No, it was high school. And besides, it was the good kind of immaturity (the one that everyone wants to retain as they grow older), not the super-annoying, bad kind. (:

It's Slay-ter-day (Slayers watching day) today...and my sis, daddya nd I watched about 13 Slayers eps all day.. like WHOA that's a lot x_x I was like tired and stuff XD nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

I was slipping in and out of sleep for about two hours... all I remember is the world coming in and out of focus and thinking about video game trailers. I'm a bit creeped out now.

the last week has been really weird.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

When I realised I was trying to put my right shoe on my left foot. And then realise that I had my right sock on my left foot...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Watching this
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast