Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 1889

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

  1. #551
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    579

    Default

    I turned on dA and there was a lot of yaoi...

    I looked around, and didn't see anyone, so I just started browsing...

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    At work, man came in for an hour, before closing, asking where various items were without actually buying them. He then asked someone to measure his inner leg, and the proceeded to sit in his camper van looking at the front of the shop for 30 minutes. Hmm.


  3. #553
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    At work, man came in for an hour, before closing, asking where various items were without actually buying them. He then asked someone to measure his inner leg, and the proceeded to sit in his camper van looking at the front of the shop for 30 minutes. Hmm.
    Lol did he say why he wanted his leg measured?
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/sy0adu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2445pqo.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit goes to eeveelover824 for the team pose and SM for the userbar

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    I turned on dA and there was a lot of yaoi...

    I looked around, and didn't see anyone, so I just started browsing...
    Not sure what DA is, but Yaoi is always good.

    Also, weird thing just happend. I think I almost ran into a wild boar. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Not sure what DA is, but Yaoi is always good.

    Also, weird thing just happend. I think I almost ran into a wild boar. D:
    dA = deviantART

    That being said, something similar happened to me last week, too.

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    dA = deviantART

    That being said, something similar happened to me last week, too.
    Oooh... I feel dumb now. D:

    You also almost ran into a wild boar, or you looked at Yaoi on DA? :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Oooh... I feel dumb now. D:

    You also almost ran into a wild boar, or you looked at Yaoi on DA? :3
    Oh, I looked at yaoi in dA. There aren't any wild boars around London that I know of, thankfully enough.

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Oh, I looked at yaoi in dA. There aren't any wild boars around London that I know of, thankfully enough.
    Oh, I thought so. Good, good. Wild boars in London would be odd. And dangerous~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  9. #559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Oooh... I feel dumb now. D:

    You also almost ran into a wild boar, or you looked at Yaoi on DA? :3
    YOU LIER! Darn yaoi.......

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,756

    Default

    I saw a bunch of people near a bank with a suspicious feeling.


  11. #561
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    So I decided to dress a little nicer today, and got a dress out of my closet. I inspected it, and there were like three dryer sheets clinging onto the dress...





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    So I decided to dress a little nicer today, and got a dress out of my closet. I inspected it, and there were like three dryer sheets clinging onto the dress...
    Isn't it just lovely when that happens?
    Especially when you don't see it the first time around and it falls out of your pant leg when walking the streets.
    Under Construction

  13. #563
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Isn't it just lovely when that happens?
    Especially when you don't see it the first time around and it falls out of your pant leg when walking the streets.
    Gee, thanks for making it awkward... :/

    But yes, good thing I noticed that they were there.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  14. #564
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Gee, thanks for making it awkward... :/

    But yes, good thing I noticed that they were there.
    It's kind of hard not making it awkward if we're talking laundry sheets.
    I'm sure everyone has had a run in with them.
    Under Construction

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    It's kind of hard not making it awkward if we're talking laundry sheets.
    I'm sure everyone has had a run in with them.
    I guess... but it sounded like something else instead. :/





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  16. #566
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I guess... but it sounded like something else instead. :/
    Oh.. no, no.
    I think we mistook each other, ha.
    Under Construction

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Oh.. no, no.
    I think we mistook each other, ha.
    Haha. :P
    Well, at least I didn't really go anywhere except a restaurant for dinner.

    Speaking of which, I was at the restaurant, and after my family and I ordered what we wanted, I overheard the two waiters that served my and the nearby tables talking about me in Spanish... o:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Haha. :P
    Well, at least I didn't really go anywhere except a restaurant for dinner.

    Speaking of which, I was at the restaurant, and after my family and I ordered what we wanted, I overheard the two waiters that served my and the nearby tables talking about me in Spanish... o:
    Were they impolite/rude comments? I'd complain to the manager if they were.
    It's just too funny when people think they're smart when they talk behind one's back, when really, the joke is on them because the said person is bilingual.
    Under Construction

  19. #569
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    A magpie crashed into my bedroom window just now. O_o Thankfully it wasn't hurt, and it flew away after coming back to its senses. But still... that's the second time that's happened in the last four weeks.

  20. #570
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Where love doesn't reach
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    A magpie crashed into my bedroom window just now. O_o Thankfully it wasn't hurt, and it flew away after coming back to its senses. But still... that's the second time that's happened in the last four weeks.
    I know I shouldn't have but I just lol'd so hard when I read this. I don't know what it is about birds that amuses me but seeing pigeons in the garden and the like always cheers me up a little bit.

    On the topic of animals injuring themselves, I saw a cat headbutt a tree while it was running the other day. It looked a bit dazed for a while but then kept on running.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

  21. #571
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Were they impolite/rude comments? I'd complain to the manager if they were.
    It's just too funny when people think they're smart when they talk behind one's back, when really, the joke is on them because the said person is bilingual.
    Well, they were talking about my vestido (dress), and how it seemed "a bit out of place", but other than that, nothing much.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  22. #572
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekomi View Post
    Lol did he say why he wanted his leg measured?
    He said he wanted to try on some trousers, but never actually picked up a any...


  23. #573
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    I know I shouldn't have but I just lol'd so hard when I read this. I don't know what it is about birds that amuses me but seeing pigeons in the garden and the like always cheers me up a little bit.
    Don't worry, I lol'd after it flew away, too. I love birds... they're always so funny and cheerful. And the magpies always come in pairs, for some reason.

  24. #574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    A magpie crashed into my bedroom window just now. O_o Thankfully it wasn't hurt, and it flew away after coming back to its senses. But still... that's the second time that's happened in the last four weeks.
    Huh...so those Windex commercials ARE right :/

  25. #575
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Huh...so those Windex commercials ARE right :/
    What Windex commercials? =3

Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •