Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Gets to 4,000+posts today.

Over 300 lost

I don't care for my postcount but what thread was deleted ?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Gets to 4,000+posts today.

Over 300 lost

I don't care for my postcount but what thread was deleted ?
    same here, i lost 20. a whole lot of threads were moved into the "Miscellaneous Polls" section, so i guess that explains the postcount dropping. ;P Anyway, the weirdest part of my day was having a 10 minute discussion to my friends, but we were in a bathroom of all places. Just standing in front of the bowling alley bathroom mirror. it was really strange. xD my friends and i are super weird. :P

Umm..Would waking up at 12:00 p.m for the past three days be considered werid?

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    Umm..Would waking up at 12:00 p.m for the past three days be considered werid?
    Same here. =/

Also, this didn't happen today, but finding out that there's a clothing brand in South Korea called... wait for it... Dickies.

This happened in September, but I was at my gymnastics club playing FireRed while my coach was doing a raffle to see who won tickets to meet the olympians at the Tour of Champions. This ten year old boy comes up to me, looks at my DS and asks, "Why is a girl playing Pokémon?"

I didn't exactly know how to respond to that...

To actually find out that my cousin spent much of his money on booze. Seriously?...
    Oh and another is that one of the movie channels is featuring "2012" (Yup, it's that film). It's kinda stupid now really that they're featuring it after all that hooha's behind us. Honestly, of all things to be featured...
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 30th December 2012 at 8:37 AM.

So my cat was leaving my sister's room, when all of a sudden, he just sat down near the door frame. Seeing as he already hated my guts, I gently kicked his butt with my foot, so as to not tip him over. But he still fell over, and even meowed at me, drawing my sister out of her room. We both stared at him for a good 20 seconds, both of us having this sorta' "What the hell?" expression on our faces.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Daddy and mom bought a laptop, tablet and a photographer camera XD SO WEIRD that they bought all at once XD Missing is a trripod...

I bought me the 2 DVD sets of Slayers movies today as well :3 they were $82 XD since the boxing day sale was still on I got them for $65 SO CHEAP !!

Yeah... Pretty weird money spending spree today XD nya~

I was at the department store today and when we arrived at the the floor we were supposed to go to from the elevator, we kinda asked if it's the place where we went to and a lady made a joke on us. We were at the floor that we were supposed to be XD

I'm not excited about the fact that it's new years eve, that's pretty weird.
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

bĂ*i nĂ*y hay quá, mình thĂ*ch lĂ©m thank bác nha

Weirdest part is that this year, we have no fireworks to greet the new year. >_<

I went to work and then my boss told me I didn't have to come into tonight because we had enough staff! She gave me the night off!

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Well, yesterday I went to Red Lobster and had calamari for the first time as an appetizer! (Doesn't sound too appetizing at first, right?)
    It was cut into rings and deep-fried, so it's not as if I had a raw squid staring up at me from my plate.

It's absolutely delectable. It was a sweet meat, and everyone always complains that it's chewy, and it is a little bit, but I like that! :) I want more of it. xD

Various cats are beginning to congregate on a daily basis in our garden. I wouldn't mind usually but they've started yowling at the top of their voices for no reason right in the middle of night when I'm trying to get to sleep. Weird and incredibly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    same here, i lost 20. a whole lot of threads were moved into the "Miscellaneous Polls" section, so i guess that explains the postcount dropping. ;P
    Oh, that's why! My post count went down quite a bit and I thought I was going mental or my internet was cracking up or something. I could have sworn I had about 550 yesterday >.<
    Last edited by Poetry; 1st January 2013 at 9:53 AM.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Same here. =/

Also, this didn't happen today, but finding out that there's a clothing brand in South Korea called... wait for it... Dickies.
    Dickies are in America too. It's pretty well known for their work clothes.

Sharing my weird experiences on while greeting 2013

1) Last night, while I was being with the neighbors for the fireworks, two guys were setting up chain-like firecrackers and let them go loose and unfortunately, I for some reason ended up being in between them.
    2) I was wearing my Pikachu hat (don't ask why I have one) last night during the new years celebrations. I find it weird because it's something I don't do but since it was a big occasion, well I took the opportunity
    3) During the celebrations, a guy set up this firecracker and after igniting it, he looked at me with ears covered and it's like he was saying "Cover your ears, this is gonna be epic!" and fortunately, I did because that firecracker was probably one of the loudest things I've heard! Even with ears covered, it was freakin' loud!
    4) This was a while ago because I was at an event today on the first day of the year and I was taking pics and some people took notice of my camera and asked me to take a pic of them! This I'm pretty sure happened (or almost happened) last night! lol

Saw my best friends making out...they're both female.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

My female Azurill in Black 2 evolved into a male Marill (I am aware of the glitch before anyone explains). So now the only female on my team currently is a Sewaddle.
    ...I didn't do much today.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I watched this video.

Not much else. I'm a boring, boring, person.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Realizing that the wooden 'stick' I'd touched and fiddled around with was actually a penis. Spanish people sell the weirdest things...

At an assembly in my school's performing arts centre the guest speaker asked someone to say 'Get ready' into the microphone. After the person he picked said get ready, someone in the back yelled 'Eat spaghetti'. That made my day...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

My teacher for my after-school club played various funny videos as always on his computer (not minding the profanity much if there was any), namely things like Honest Trailers, Epic Rap Battles of History, and Chaccaron.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I forgot to go on yesterday, but yesterday I found an issue of Playboy in the boy's restroom at school. 0_0 Weird thing is, the teachers did nothing about it. I don't know whether to be annoyed or grateful.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Was watching Marvel Mash-Up on YouTube and in the featured videos was a promotional ad for Disney's new sitcom Crash and Bernstein. The amount of dislikes for the video that's clearly an advertisement for a show geared towards kids...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast