No, I ship Lyra with Ethan, that's why.
    I don't. Plus, I can't be her XD

Uhh probably seeing my mom snapping me pics while I mow the lawn o_O; nya~

Signatures.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I don't. Plus, I can't be her XD
    Yeah, but you cosplay as her...

Actually seeing pictures of PPL cosplaying as Lyra was pretty weird as well.

Most likely, this.

When I got up this morning, I tripped over my pants. DX

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I saw someone cosplaying as Ethan (the protagonist from Pokémon) on the streets today.

First thought: "OMG it's PPL's boyfriend!!"
    Hahaha, that reminds me of a time several months ago (even though it's not Pokemon-related) when I was attending this fantasy fair and saw someone dressed as Link. I happened to be dressed as a fairy, so when I saw him I had a strong urge to walk up to him and say, "Hey! Listen!" I was too shy to though.

Anyway, weirdest thing that happened today? Today there was a Polish festival in town, so my mum and I went. There was a small band playing music there, singing in Polish, and since I don't speak Polish, I couldn't understand a lyric they were singing. That is, until I heard the words "San Francisco" in the middle of one of their songs. I nearly laughed out loud when that happened. It always sounds funny to me when people insert English words into foreign speech (actually these are more Spanish).

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Well, last night was pretty interesting. T~T So my house close to an intersection and a street with a city bus route that runs right next to it (our house is the second house from the street entrance). We also have a bike path running behind the house. So we do get "weird" people wandering the neighbourhood from time to time. Just to tell you before hand, I am a very light sleeper.

Last night (it must have been around 1 am) I was sleeping when, coming from the street next to us, I heard this guy yelling, "Yuuuup. I got a boner. Do you got a boner? I got a boner!" Then this other guy started to laugh. He continued, "Free boner! Yuuuup, I got a boner". Then all I heard was a loud, crashing BANG! Then everything went quite. After some time (and I still haven't fallen back to sleep. I think I was laughing too much) my mom woke up, turned on the hallway light, and went downstairs to the bathroom. She then flicked the light on and off about 5 times. Then she went back to sleep. Man, what a weird night. And this wasn't the first time I heard a drunken(?) guy walking around before. :P

Today, a person in the hallway proclaimed that she was “the queen of b*tches”. She probably is...

In biology today my friend showed me a band aid on his hand. He said "That's a wart. I burned it off."

I coughed and gave him a thumbs-up.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

The weirdest part must've been when I was using the restroom at the grocery store and the janitor lady wouldnt leave. So I went #2 while she was right outside the stall cleaning...

The weirdest part of the day is that I don't know the reason behind the worst way my Lady boss talked to me even completing the project successfully and I am also her favorite employee. I am shocked over her response to me in such a manner.

back when I was in school my teacher used to do blow her mouth like a frog with an irritating sound like burp...

I was camping and I got back today but this happened while I was there, I got locked into a shower cubicle
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

When a good family friends gives me the death stare ?.?

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Dunno what made me do it, but I was doodling non-stop at class today and I even found myself doodling Lucario and Riolu, a lot as well as other designs. Oddly enough, I was trying to listen to the lectures they had whilst I was drawing, hope I remembered more them though because I did remember some of them.

This review by the Cinema Snob. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Weirdest thing today was a guy who was trying to sell a single ice cream bar outside a liquor for 3 bucks.

Nothing has quite happened today yet but there was something quite weird yesterday.
    Some boy in my college stood up after doing some work on the computer and some idiots were throwing rubbish around the common room area. As he stood up he stretched and went to scratch his head. As he did that something came flying and him and landed perfectly in his hand as if he'd caught it. He was confused and everyone gave him a round of applause. xD

Credit for userbar to SwornMetalHead

Ghost types are the greatest... They're all spooky and stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Weirdest thing today was a guy who was trying to sell a single ice cream bar outside a liquor for 3 bucks.
    Darn. You should've got the ice cream xD

I was about to greet this international student a while ago today. He studies with our class but I never talked to him though, but I do have classmates that talk to him, a lot.

Someone asked me if I smoke seaweed...

Someone congratulated me for being Homecoming King.... I didnt even enter to get voted and the voting didnt even start...
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Me and my friend are in the playground, me showing him my very nearly done dex when a Year 7 (we're in Year 11) comes up to us.

Him: Gimme your money!
    Us: No.
    Him: pleeaaassee?

Erm, what just happened?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Me and my friend are in the playground, me showing him my very nearly done dex when a Year 7 (we're in Year 11) comes up to us.

Him: Gimme your money!
    Us: No.
    Him: pleeaaassee?

Erm, what just happened?
    sounds funny and odd

weirdest part of my day is when i get on the bus, everyone is quiet and no one talks in the morning but everyone talks on the my home and won't stop yelling

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    sounds funny and odd

weirdest part of my day is when i get on the bus, everyone is quiet and no one talks in the morning but everyone talks on the my home and won't stop yelling
    Hmm.. My weirdest part of the day... probably right after Lunch, nobody feels like doing anything and everyone is quiet in class... and My morning is completely different lol, There is tons of yelling and loud noise in the morning on my bus... in the afternoon there is less people so it's quieter.
    GO CHECK OUT Legend's and Lord's Trade Market, Tri-Owned!!!! They'll help you out with almost ANYTHING. They Leveled my pokemon incredibly high!! Looking for help with leveling or just someone to trade with? Visit Legend's and Lord's Trade Shop!!

-My Pokemon Platinum FC: 2667 1811 4333
    Name in-game: Deuce

-My Pokemon Diamond FC: 1162 9251 5192
    Name in-game: Thomas

-My Pokemon Soulsilver FC: 2967 6200 8940
    Name in-game: Deuce
    My Time Zone/Area: GMT-4 USA,NY

"I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" -
    *If I don't respond to your PM's or VM's I am NOT interested. Sorry.*

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast