Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Took a nap which I thought would only take 1 hour or so, instead I woke up 5 hours later :P

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskull View Post
    Took a nap which I thought would only take 1 hour or so, instead I woke up 5 hours later :P
    HAH so weird XD I'm like that sometimes. When i want to take catnaps for an hour, I sleep like a log XD Then finding out my family elft me to go out and buy something ._. nya~

Seeing an episode of the Pokemon Unova season today. (it was called Best Wishes, I think?) I had no idea that it was already released here. :/ Not like I'm gonna watch it though, which I won't.

Observing my best friend in the prescence of her crush. That really did amuse me today.

Having my sister shatter a water glass on the floor today. We swept it up, i just felt sorry for her.. D:

My friends were talking about an upcoming school dance, and I said something about never going to a dance and not wanting to go, since no one in there right mind would ask me. My friend afterword said he would ask me, except he was going somewhere that weekend. I stared at him and asked if he was a madman.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Seeing an episode of the Pokemon Unova season today. (it was called Best Wishes, I think?) I had no idea that it was already released here. :/ Not like I'm gonna watch it though, which I won't.
    Haha, was it in English or Tagalog? XD nya~

Seeing this video. It's part one of Pokemon Doom. It's exactly what it sounds like- fighting pokemon as you would fight the monsters in Doom (a shooter). It's even set in the pokemon world, in places like Pallet Town, Viridian City, etc.

It is a little graphic- not as graphic as regular Doom, but definately more graphic then your normal pokemon game. Still weird to see pokemon applied to that kind of situation.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Haha, was it in English or Tagalog? XD nya~
    English as it was on CN. But there is another channel here that shows it in Tagalog (though it's not in Unova yet).

As for the weirdest part of the day, I'm not sure if it was just me because while I was out, I saw this weird glowing thing in the sky and it was so far away, I couldn't tell what it was. I'm pretty sure it was either an airplane or a shooting star.

My cat brought me a butterfly up to the back door and then proceeded to play with it.

Having the dream described below (quoting myself from the Dreams thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    In one, a friend of mine and I had a baby. The thing is that we're both guys. We had a discussion I can't remember exactly, but I think it was kind of like 'Dude, do you want to have a baby?' 'Sure'. I remember thinking that he became pregnant (although we didn't do anything, it was kind of like snap your fingers and there's a baby inside him), but the baby was there the next day, and we were showing it to my mom. She thought the whole thing was weird, but it made perfect sense to me- in the dream at least. Now that I've thought about it while awake, I'm just like 'What?'.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingLight View Post
    My cat brought me a butterfly up to the back door and then proceeded to play with it.
    We had 2 cats awhile back; one stayed inside most of the time (Mickey), the other liked to go out (Tiger). One time after we let Tiger back in, I walked into the other room to find that she'd brought a still living mouse into the house, and was showing it to Mickey. It was kind of funny because it looked like Tiger was trying to teach Mickey about mice (which is ironic know that I think about it, because she was named after Mickey Mouse), but also was annoying because we now had to catch and remove the mouse.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 18th January 2013 at 10:25 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Today I inadvertently stumbled upon a store that sells candy as the cure to...well, everything! You buy candy and load it into pill bottles, syringes, test tubes, and the like, then stick on silly labels like "after-party energizer" or "instant success." There goes my money.

Also I am getting tired of guys hitting on me whenever I go for walks on the beach. /firstworldproblems

Two weird things happened today: one, this fox decided to camp out in our garden for a few hours (it didn't even go away when it took notice of me... is that normal?), and two, my dad told me that he's been to a few "room salons", better known as hostess clubs, for business purposes - apparently, it's pretty common in Korea. Oh lawd.

Also, this is a bit late, but a few days ago I found out that one of my friends also plays the Professor Layton games. Unfortunately, though she has all the games so far, she's only completed two, so I was literally shaking her and screaming at her in the face to finish the rest of the games. That's not normal either.

I was just sitting in my bed for ages, then decided to look out the window to look at the mailbox for mail then the postman came at the exact time...WEIRD I say xD nya~

We were driving home from dropping my brother off at school this morning and we passed a house that had at least five or more police cars at the front of it. A police officer was putting up crime scene tape as we passed. A while later, we saw a firetruck headed in that direction.

...... O.O
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Isit weird when your sister wants to wear your shirt? I'm a guy keep in mind.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Isit weird when your sister wants to wear your shirt? I'm a guy keep in mind.
    Not really. I want to wear my dad's clothes coz they got hot chicks in them, and I'm a girl XD nya~

Not really. I want to wear my dad's clothes coz they got hot chicks in them, and I'm a girl XD nya~
    Well it looked bad on her anyway...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

saw an old friend. He used to play PKMN and he was shocked when I was playing SoulSilver. He was like "Wow, when you battle, before the screen only shakes or flashes about. They certainly got better." XD nya~

saw an old friend. He used to play PKMN and he was shocked when I was playing SoulSilver. He was like "Wow, when you battle, before the screen only shakes or flashes about. They certainly got better." XD nya~
    Lol that's funny.

Well, this isn't exactly something that happened today, but my cat has been grabbing my face a lot lately. I'm just minding my own business, and suddenly he just keeps swatting at my face. It's kinda funny, actually. XD

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Well, this isn't exactly something that happened today, but my cat has been grabbing my face a lot lately. I'm just minding my own business, and suddenly he just keeps swatting at my face. It's kinda funny, actually. XD
    Maybe your cat smells a hint of fish in your face XD

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarr View Post
    Maybe your cat smells a hint of fish in your face XD
    Could be! He's always been a bit of an oddball.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast