Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1889

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Eating in this restaurant I haven't ate in for I think 2 years. It felt a bit weird but good to eat there and it's still good as ever. Another is the fact that I came home late. I didn't expect to be back this late.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    I just found out that South Korea is about to bomb the US...help? Ducks? I need one of you to hug right now...
    It's North Korea, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    My hair froze.
    I hope you don't mind the fact that I literally burst out laughing at this. How the heck did that happen?

I found 5 bucks on the floor.

it smelled very very wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    It's North Korea, honey.
    ...what? How did my fingers type "South" when I thought "North"? I'll go cry in a corner now...

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

I went on the comp, log on to skype and get greeting by my very own spam which crashed it.

Epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    ...what? How did my fingers type "South" when I thought "North"? I'll go cry in a corner now...
    Yes, yes you should because their food is delicious.

Speakin of food, I almost lost my lunch watching "That's Tough" on television. North Korea topped the list "worst prisons to be in", it was disgusting...but I couldn't stop watching!
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 26th January 2013 at 8:27 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Ye know what's weird?! A shark biting my earphones off my ears lol nya~

http://i46.*******.com/2nv7cqu.jpg

Thats the one my uncle caught. Appearantly i was the only one who was holding a phone at that time
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 26th January 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Yesterday there was a big turd floating on the pool. It was very weird, gross and unforgetable.

Let's play video, sounded like the player's friend in the background was orgasming to his pomeranian.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I saw a huge possum in our backyard close to our house trough my bedroom window. I also saw someone else's dog in the backyard this morning.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I found a pair of pants in my closet at my grandma's house that I haven't wore since the 5th grade that still fit. And I also didn't understand why I couldn't get my hair straightener to work this morning...I had to ask my mom for help, and she told me to turn the outlet on. It worked after that...:\

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    I hope you don't mind the fact that I literally burst out laughing at this. How the heck did that happen?
    Not at all. Basically I was waiting for my bus to pick me up, it was cold, and before I knew it something very strange had happened; my hair wasn't even wet.

This one's from a few days ago. My brother recieved a birthday package. We didn't know who it was from, but there was a label that had one word on it: "OAK". Because he is turning ten, my mind immediatly thought he was getting a starter pokémon from Prof. Oak. The contents ended up having nothing to do with oak though. Maybe it came from Oakland or something...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

There was a tiny bird hopping on the street. Birds don't hop number one. As my car came towards him he stopped hopping and stood still. As my car went over all he had to do was stand still. Then he jumped before my car passed all the way over him.
    Thump.
    It was the saddest weirdest part of my day o.o

My teacher thinking I like my best friend

the other day, I remember having a dream of... ye know these folding beds...? I dreamt I was holding to one side because the other side was heavy that it was going to flip over.

Then i happend in reallife. It was my friends dog on the other side of that bed i was balancing.

Dejavu again!!!!! I experienced 4 dreams like it was the future thing. 4th was last Saturday nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 29th January 2013 at 8:51 AM.

I saw the thermostat reading 73 today. The problem was that its winter here- I don't think I've seen the temp above 50 during this time of the year my whole life (except this year). We've had some weird weather in general this winter- it's been going from from somewhat warm (in the 50s) to cold (less then 20) every few days.

Also something weird from a few days ago. I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, and the tv was on TMZ. The people were going on about something, so I looked and this guy (some celebrity, don't know who) had told the paparazzi cameraman that he would grab his privates, and then he went through with it. I was like 'What?'- I figure I probably missed something important in the beginning of the story. Anyway, directly after that, the next story was about some new show, I think they said it's called 'plastic wives'. They had a clip from the show, with one of the wives saying 'I have a vagina like two soy hotdogs'. I obviously had another 'What?!' moment.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

The fact that the electricity was gone last night and up to this morning. I dunno why the electricity went dead the whole night until this morning. There's no bad weather or anything here. Guess a line busted? But now it's OK though.

The fact that I actually went to all of my class sessions in one day.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    The fact that I actually went to all of my class sessions in one day.
    I should try it too .

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

At the end of the day some kid dropped a metal water bottle in the hall. The noise it made was way louder than you would expect, and it sounded like a gunshot. Everyone in the hall instantly fell silent, which is saying a lot, because the halls are a jungle at the end of the day.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Today, I discovered that my classmate's dad's favorite TV show is Blue's Clues. No lies.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Today, I discovered that my classmate's dad's favorite TV show is Blue's Clues. No lies.
    OH. MY. GOD.

The weirdest part of my day, was when my friends challenged me not to talk all through art class, but it ended up getting really annoying, because I had to talk to people using interpretive dance.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

I was writing a Fic and I was like, "Here I am..." as I read my story out loud. Then my sis got up and sang, "...Once again! I'm toooorn into pieceeeeeess!" XD Kelly Clarkson song, nya~

Last night my mom and I were out at Taco Bell. The song they were playing in there sounded familiar, so I asked her if she knew what it was, but she didn't. Well today while we were having dinner she wanted to watch American Idol, and it turned out one of the people doing an audition sang the song we couldn't figure out from the day before (it was Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie).

Also weird, one of the other prospective idols stated that he was 'a big black woman trapped in a skinny white boy's body'.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    The weirdest part of my day, was when my friends challenged me not to talk all through art class, but it ended up getting really annoying, because I had to talk to people using interpretive dance.
    I one day in high school a number of students were participating in a day of silence for gay/lesbian rights. Well, in one of my classes everyone had to go up to the front with a partner and recite a dialogue. The teacher was (to my surprise) understanding of this, although she had them right the words on the board instead, which mades a few of them take forever.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast