Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1889

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Going to the grocery today and didn't find this snack I was looking for. I dunno why they're not selling one of those.

Talking

Having an account on this forum for about a year and just started posting after many months of lurking.
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

I live the same boring life -_-

anyway....FC: 3311 3999 2012

PLZ! Add me!

The other day I put some white things in my backyard for the wild animals in to make nests out of; and then it snowed!
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

I was opening my bedroom door to go get a snack, and while I was opening the door, I walked right into it. XD Also, I forgot to post here that last week, me and my Spanish tutor (My school doesn't offer Spanish) just got on random tangents like how I thought that thre was a child slave ring under Disneyworld/
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Me and a few mates today made a massive ball of paper and sellotape and kicked it around school. Not extremely weird but a few heads were turned so id say its pass remarkable.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Everyone was chilling in the student lounge before 1st period this morning when my science teacher proceeded to try and get her food from the toaster oven. Said toaster oven proceeded to go up in flames. Luckily, the custodians were there to put it out. But it was hilarious nonetheless.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Today in my reading class, the guy in front of me decided it would be a good idea to crush up an Altoid (or some other kind of mint), and then snort it, as if it was cocaine. My teacher didn't even notice, despite the fact that the guy started coughing right after he snorted it.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

today my mother asked my sister if she got a tattoo, and she pointed to a decorative band-aid on her arm. It was pretty funny, i think she needs glasses or something. and then the other day i imagined if everybody in my class had a gender swap. it was so weird.

I was going home from school today and i was doing nothing. Well i was listening to music and looking out the window and a grown man in a van gave me an extremely rood finger jesture, for no reason at all. Wierd or offensive?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I was at Pasifika... some festival for different Island cultures here in NZ.

I was walking along and saw a woman, in a dark blue and white polka dots designs in her dress... she wore sunglasses, had short red hair... and those dark blue stars around her right wrists... I knew I recognized her!
    I tapped her shoulder and she took her sunglasses off, and I waved at her, saying, "Remember me?"
    and she said, "Of course I remember you, MJ!" ^w^ She was my Art teacher for 2 years during high scool. I had a massive crush on ehr that I loved this song called, "That's what I go to school for" by Busted.
    Then we talked and stuff for like 5 mins or so... XD I was like freakishly tongue tied x3 ... Weird feelings lingered back.

It was fun seeing her again though! Just imagine a white chick, in her 25-27 years... with short red hair... sunglasses... she looks like Katy Perry and Hayley Willams mixed when she wears those sunglasses ^^;
    That is why my Art Shop says, "Dedicated to WA" coz that's her initials :3 nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 9th March 2013 at 3:35 AM.

I've got a funny to share.

I saw this posted on facebook:
    Describe your sex life with a video game title.
    And I said Battletoads.

Weirdest part of my day accomplished.

I was at work hanging some clothes back up, and some woman suddenly walked by and made monkey noises really loudly at me while scratching under her armpits to get my attention.
    Yes, I'm serious.
    Guess she really wanted to make that return?
    White 2 FC: 4299 2167 6840

Spoiler:- needs/haves:

The fact that it started raining really hard here, near the summer months too.

Another is that I was watching a Hetalia episode. It ain't a bad anime but I don't get it and don't get why a lot of people like it... :/ But as I said, it's good enough but weird.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 10th March 2013 at 1:16 PM.

Weirdest part of my day? We ordered pizza with cheese bread and something to drink. Except for one thing... They forgot to deliver the pizza.

More annoying then weird, but still.

EDIT TIME: I just found a pocket knife in the washer. I think that wins for weirdest part of my day.
    Last edited by NightmareHybrid; 11th March 2013 at 1:29 AM. Reason: Why was there a knife in the washer?

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I slept with my hat on and when I woke up, it was in the living room.

The most strangest part about it is that this is the second night in a row that this had happens >.>.

For me is revisiting this event I attended last January, looking at pics and vids and stuff. Up to now, it still has had that impact on me.

It didn't happen today but a few days ago. Before I go on with the story I must say that I am a big sleep walker and talker. I yell in my sleep, I walk everywhere in my sleep and even on the rare occasions I sleep walk at other peoples houses as well. Anyways I went to sleep the other night and I woke up on the couch, not that weird it's happened a few times, however the thing is it's kind of like I knew I was sleeping on the couch but just couldn't wake myself up. I remember very easily that I was trying to balance myself on this couch (because it goes up on a bit of an angle) on my right shoulder but the weird thing is that I was trying to wake myself up but I couldn't. I was telling myself to "wake up now" knowing I was on the couch and had to get to bed but just couldn't wake up, after twelve or 13 times of saying it I finally woke up.

It may not seem all that weird but I usually just wake up without even noticing I am somewhere else until a few seconds later, but I knew I wasn't in my room straight away and I was also trying to force myself to wake up even though I really wasn't awake and couldn't open my eyes. I have just never encountered it before and I felt really really good after that sleep/half sleep, so I just found it very weird.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

This morning I woke up with my face pressed against my mirror, and it was kinda stuck to it so I must have been staring into the mirror for quite some time lol.

On my way home from school i searched my coat pockets for my hat and it wasnt there. I looked in it for 5minutes. When i got home it was in the exact same coat... How'd it get there?! O.o lol

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I haven't paid enough to whoever holds the rights to Groucho Marx's material to find out.

No, but seriously. I woke up this morning with my head on top of my (closed) laptop. Which is on a table next to my bed. Of all the ways to wake up, that's probably lowest on my list of ways I'd expect to.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Finding out that the Earth Hour this year will be on Mar. 23. Why is it weird? Because I'm gonna be having a trip on that day. I keep noticing that every earth hour I'm out of the house...

This was yesterday, but none of the computers in my scool could work. It was pretty weird seeing all of my teachers go old-school with projectors!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I saw this old man dancing to the radio of a grocery store on my way home.

Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast