Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1879

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Just witnessed the biggest car accident I've ever seen live. Wasn't pretty...

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Just in the car, typical city traffic. Coming down the sidewalk is an overweight guy on a moped wearing a wrestling mask that had a skull design on it.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Saw some guy get hit by a car at a stop sign riding his skateboard, and he got right up and continued riding like it was nothing...
    Under Construction

When BadWolf Churchill and I were waiting for my bus, here were these buses and kept trolling me :/ One after the other were said as "No Service" FFFUUUU xD nya~

For some weird reason, it rained really hard here and then it stopped and we're in the middle of the dry season. But before it rained, I saw this rainbow.

Not really that weird, but this morning in chemistry class, I looked down at my desk and noticed that someone had written "F*** School F*** Sleep" on the edge of it. This was a day after somebody had drawn a large diagram of mitotic anaphase on my desk in biology class. I wonder if something will show up on my desk in math class tomorrow. :/

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Saw some guy get hit by a car at a stop sign riding his skateboard, and he got right up and continued riding like it was nothing...
    That guy was like, "I aint got time for this...." XD

But the weirdest part of my day was... My parents got me a groupon thing for this coffee shop down the road for my bday, so I decided to check it out today and get some coffee (i LOVE coffee).
    I get there and the place looks totally closed down, or that it hadn't even been opened yet. Even though my mom says she has been there before, I looked inside and there were no workers, and the walls were unfinished (I could see the insulation lining the wood). It was quite strange.

flipping to a random page in my (class set) textbook and seeing my full-name written down on the page. I was so freaked out... i either forgot i wrote that, or i have my own stalker. joy...

LoL Since I'm used to using the Dictionary on my iPhone, I actually placed my finger onto this book I was reading for a word I didn't understand xD I felt so stupid xD If ye didn't know, ye have to hightlight a certain word on yer iPhone and check the dictionary. That's what I was trying to do xD nya~

I swear, Youtube must be trolling me. While I was doing usual stuff there (watching music vids, shows, etc...) in the"related vids" that were "reccomended for you", some really stupid vids that I actually don't want to see keep coming out.

I was chatting to a girl on Connexions hotline to find part time job vacancy's & she was really into me after I told her I was 17...
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Hah My supervisor at work said she has an interview with a dude and i said "is it the one aunty put in?"
    And she said "yes"
    And i said "oh! Thats my uncle!"
    Then she said "how do you pronounce his name?"
    And i said "dunno coz i only known him recently. He just married my other auntie last year"
    And she said "he's married?!?!?!!?!??!?!!!"
    All the staff laughed LOL nya~

My parents are trying to hook me up with a girl they met at their bowling lessons.

Y'ever had your parents try to hook you up with someone? When you're 22 years old? You know you live a pathetic relationship life when...

Eh, I'll give her a shot, though,
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    My parents are trying to hook me up with a girl they met at their bowling lessons.

Y'ever had your parents try to hook you up with someone? When you're 22 years old? You know you live a pathetic relationship life when...

Trust me, you are not the only one. My parents have done this more times than I dare count...

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Waking up. Blood on my pillow EVERYWHERE. My lips are bleeding.

Yesterday. St Patricks day. I went to one of my local parades with my family. That was all fine until i saw this older lady. She reminded me of one of my old teachers. Wierd yeah. Then she smiles waves and blows me a kiss....
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I was at school and I actually got crap done. Which is very strange, I never work at school because I prefer to do my school things at home...

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Today I had to rake the yard cause Mom told me to. While I was doing so a poor-looking woman stopped to talk to me. She told me about how she used to live in my house like in the 80's or something, how the yard used to be pretty much all dirt (it's all grass and flowery now). I stood there giving simple answers back in reply, being the master conversationalist that I am. She told me some other stuff for a minute about how a tree used to be in a different location (I proceeded to look up at the tree a few times when I was supposed to say something) and then started walking off, talking as if I was still participating in the conversation.

When my cat walked in my room and proceeded to jump on the open window sill...she was 25 feet up.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Trust me, you are not the only one. My parents have done this more times than I dare count...
    Me too.... Two different random people told me I look like Che Guevara.

When your Spanish teacher is talking about you with one of your friends and says "Imagine how he acted when he was little. His poor mom!" Or when your Biology teacher looks at you after you answer a question right and say's "You know. Most people think you're an idiot, but I think you're a smart young man." I don't even act dumb or anything! It's stupid(x

Two things:

1) I woke up and for some reason, my spit was black. Dunno how it got there but most likely my mouth got hurt. It's OK now though.
    2) A show I used to like before today played "Harlem Shake". I have to say, the show not only got worse, it played that stupid fad. Now I'm losing respect for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    *SIGH* My grandma did that to me in Elementary school (and kept at it through middle school, with the same guy, until he hooked up with someone else on his own), co-conspiratoring with HIS grandpa. He was asian, I'm a white girl, we both got straight A's and they thought it was the perfect frikkin match. Really, it was just creepy and we saw it that way then. Sad part about it was that we were pretty good friends and if that bit of weirdness hadn't happened, we probably WOULD have hooked up. e__e;

ANYWAY, I use MMD and around lunch time it bugged out and made all of my models transparent. ALL OF THEM. It's has random glitches like any other program, but restarting usually clears them up. This stayed for 6 hours and multiple restarts. o__o

Everyday weirdness? There's this point in the morning, where I'm getting dressed, doing my hair, etc but I never quite make it through 100% of the way without somehow derping out for 10min or so, doing essentially NOTHING. Maybe I'm obsessed with a bit of hair that isn't perfect. Maybe I'm rearranging things for no reason. Maybe I'm just zoned out and staring into the mirror like a loony. IDK. It's different every day, but it's ridiculous losing that much time. :$
    Last edited by JerisEnigma; 24th March 2013 at 7:32 AM.

I was at work and me and my auntie and uncle didn't bother pressing the elevator button thing and the elevator went up and passed the floor we had to go to XD so we went up to level 18 ._. Then on the way down, the elevator went to the floors 8-3 like every single floor and the elevator was like full ._. xD nya~

Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast