Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

My Uncle and Step father got drunk tonight, and they were talking to me about sex like i didnt know what it was. i just pretended like i didnt know and acted surprised XD
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    My Uncle and Step father got drunk tonight, and they were talking to me about sex like i didnt know what it was. i just pretended like i didnt know and acted surprised XD
    ...oh my god wow. D8 If my family did that to me I would be like "For god's sakes people! TOO MUCH INFO! o_o"
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Does anyone recall earlier in this topic, I pointed out how my mother was setting me up with someone she met?

Well, the girl, let's call her Bidoof, and I decided to meet up for a "nice to meet you" dinner, and a night of Cosmic Bowling. I'm sad to say that I didn't find Bidoof particularly attractive, but of course I wasn't going to cancel the date for that reason alone! So, we went to dinner, I found out that Bidoof was actually really nice. We talked, had a good time, and after eating headed out to the bowling alley, one of two in the area. While we arrived at 10:30, Bidoof and I found out that every lane was already reserved for the 12:00 Cosmic Bowling! Disappointed, we drove to the smaller, less popular bowling alley that was a mere 15 minutes away, where we learned that they were also already full for the night!

So, Bidoof and I decided to call it a night. I dropped her off, and we agreed that we'd try it again another time. At this point, I had decided that I didn't want to date Bidoof, but that I'd love to have her as a friend to hang out with. So, the next day, I texted her, telling her that I had a fun time and asking if the following Saturday would be good for another try at the Cosmic Bowling.

And Bidoof replied half an hour later, telling me the usual "you seem like a nice guy" and "I don't want to date anyone right now" lines that, let's be fair, pretty much just mean "No, go away." I found myself rejected by Bidoof, who I didn't even want to date in the first place...

I have mixed emotions of "well, that saves me the trouble of turning Bidoof down later" and "wow, even Bidoof doesn't want to date me..." It's a weird feeling.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    Does anyone recall earlier in this topic, I pointed out how my mother was setting me up with someone she met?

Well, the girl, let's call her Bidoof, and I decided to meet up for a "nice to meet you" dinner, and a night of Cosmic Bowling. I'm sad to say that I didn't find Bidoof particularly attractive, but of course I wasn't going to cancel the date for that reason alone! So, we went to dinner, I found out that Bidoof was actually really nice. We talked, had a good time, and after eating headed out to the bowling alley, one of two in the area. While we arrived at 10:30, Bidoof and I found out that every lane was already reserved for the 12:00 Cosmic Bowling! Disappointed, we drove to the smaller, less popular bowling alley that was a mere 15 minutes away, where we learned that they were also already full for the night!

So, Bidoof and I decided to call it a night. I dropped her off, and we agreed that we'd try it again another time. At this point, I had decided that I didn't want to date Bidoof, but that I'd love to have her as a friend to hang out with. So, the next day, I texted her, telling her that I had a fun time and asking if the following Saturday would be good for another try at the Cosmic Bowling.

And Bidoof replied half an hour later, telling me the usual "you seem like a nice guy" and "I don't want to date anyone right now" lines that, let's be fair, pretty much just mean "No, go away." I found myself rejected by Bidoof, who I didn't even want to date in the first place...

I have mixed emotions of "well, that saves me the trouble of turning Bidoof down later" and "wow, even Bidoof doesn't want to date me..." It's a weird feeling.
    Well it seems to me that neither of you was that interested in one another so I'd say it's probably for the best this way.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I was in my gym class yesterday, and I was thinking about how awesome it would be if a certain song came on at that moment in time. And then he played the song... Mind reading? :P

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

After changing into the ghost type skin on here, my computer started acting up. Those darn ghosts.

At about 1 this morning, me and some friends bought some machetes at Walmart for $7.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Well, for most of the time, I was away on vacation a lot of weird things happened but the weirdest thus far I can think of was that we found someone else's camera. I dunno why it was left behind but it was lost and when we realized that the owner's gone already, we decided to keep it. Well, not me but my dad kept it for himself.

I dunno but this happened around dinner time and well, somehow my parents decided to talk about me how I was like when I was younger coz I was complaining how my sis was taking 5ever to eat. Like when I was around 6-9 years old.
    I went to school really tidy, then when I arrive home, I was so messy like I haven't been home for months xD My clothes are messy, my hair is frizzy, my face is dirty... and I was sweating like mad o_o;
    Sometimes when they don't see me waiting near the gate, I'm still in class writing stuff down from the board xD They said that I hated, hated, hateeeeeeedd writing stuff as a kid, but now I can't seem to stop writing (My Fics are an example) xD Quite opposite if ye ask me xD
    Also I never cry as a kid. I broke my toe once, I never cried. Only when I was at the clinic getting it healed. Of course anyone would cry in pain since this doctor guy was massaging my broken bone.
    Now being older, I cry a lot xD

Also that, as a kid , I never actually said I wanted to grow up since I was busy having fun :'3 nya~

My brother found the link cable for my GBC which has been lost for at least 10 years. This really made my day.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

The two work mates i work wth, whenever they walk pass me, they sometimes smudge their boobs on my arm or back and I'm like o///0

Felt weird since they had C and D xD nya~

During my flight to Jerusalem, the guy in front of me asked me why I was going to Israel. I told him, "I'm going to see my family... They live in Jerusalem..." Then the guy started talking about how he left his wife in New York City once, or something like that, and looked really sad about it. Then he said he was glad I was going back to see them, and then shook my hand.

I guess he thought I left my family in Jerusalem or something like that. ._.;

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Today at work it was so funny, while me and my three workmates were drinking coffee, I was drinking tea, we were sitting together at a table.
    After being quiet for a couple of seconds, one dude we work with, he was outside the hotel room and he shouted, "RAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!" and made one of my workmate gulp her coffee to scream back and jump up her chair to run back a couple of steps LOL. That was so hilarious xD Me and the other two girls and the dude bursted out laughing xD He said that he was waiting for us four girls to be quiet and took him 16 minutes to wait xD

Then it happened again after. He waited near the elevator to scare us which that chick screamed again as we went out the elevator, heehee, nya~

Today, I saw a cloud that looked like Giygas.

Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Weirdest... When I drive with my bro, we see a lot of people drving badly. One dude rana red light was going fast, suddenly decides to do a U-turn and go the other way. I see through my side mirror that he ran the red light.. again =_=
    And everytime I drive with my sis, there is always a car about to run over a person =_= >_> Every god damn time.

Or I'm just at the wrong place/wrong time with my siblings <_>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    During my flight to Jerusalem, the guy in front of me asked me why I was going to Israel. I told him, "I'm going to see my family... They live in Jerusalem..." Then the guy started talking about how he left his wife in New York City once, or something like that, and looked really sad about it. Then he said he was glad I was going back to see them, and then shook my hand.

I guess he thought I left my family in Jerusalem or something like that. ._.;
    At least you went.
    I got caught in the middle of a fight, at first it was two dudes and then it was a free for all. I think I did pretty well, I mean I still have all my teeth. I should stop partying.

Uhm, my cousins and i had nostalagia stuff xD
    We used to play Quake 2 on N64 as a kid. We done that today. Ahhhh the damn memories xD

Weird thing was, i lose as always xD nya~

You guys here of DeviantHeart? It's a new dating site for artists. Found ot about it in my mailbag on Deviant Art.

Mmm...got to stay away from the Tropes vs. Women discussion, I'm feeling really guilty (for liking things that are sexist even slightly), and getting bad ideas like last time...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I remember one weird thing, though it wasn't today. I was on a trip and one of the places I passed by was the hometown of another user here in the forums (there aren't much users from my country compared from other places). I realized that when we were passing by...

I went to this shop called london lolly shop to buy my sis some sweets

When i arrived home, i went to my bedroom and gave her chocolate to her. Then i went to the kitchen to drink. Then i was like "you can eat it now if ye want" as i walked back to my bedroom then found her already halfway the chocolate xD lol! nya~

I checked out my grades and to find out I'm still alive. Weird but relieving because I thought I did worse...

We got coupons for cemetery space in the mail...

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I was sitting in English today, and all of a sudden from the next room comes this blasting opera-esque music. I nearly died trying tohold back my laughter!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

During work, this dude was like, "Next we need to go to level 5. One full service, the other is Check out."

Then me and this chick was like, "Which room do we do first?" at the exact same time xD LOL. That was so weird. We just said the line straight away without stopping. Then we realized we said he same thing a second later xD nya~

Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast