Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1875

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Just earlier, an african local just offered me some chocolate, and I immediately said yes, and then I found out that... you guys already know what. One thing's for sure--- I didn't eat anything the whole day.

Having a random muscle spasm in my shoulder. I blame my spinal cord surgery, but whatever.

Weirdest part of my day...My sister got up from bed, supposedly sick, around 7pm to do the dishes and clean the stove, the Stove! And she only does this when my mom tells her to. Hmm, she's accumulating points, I think she wants to go somewhere tomorrow....
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

I actually woke up early for once but I didn't do anything productive all day so it was a wasted opportunity to do something worthwhile.

Asking my mom in the morning if she had ever seen an accident happen in front of her eyes. She said nawp.

Later, when I was going to pick my bro up for school, I... pretty much saw an accident happen in front of moi as I was driving. It wasn't a pretty sight...

I told my mother when I came home and she was like O>O and I was like O.o.

Also when she was getting her nails done at the salon and I was with her, the guy doing her nails asked me how old I was, I said 20, then asked if I was married... I was like D:
    why would I be married at my age!? >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Seeing this big lizard on the pavement a while ago. Wonder why it was hanging out there when usually it doesn't.

My dad calls my phone at about 8 this morning when I was sleeping and tells me I have to move my car out of the driveway because this guy had to park there to clean up some of the crap from our roof out of the driveway since we're getting our roof re-modeled.
    So I throw on my coat and walk outside looking like a hot mess in my pj pants and bedhair in front of three of the guys doing the roof. They all just stared at me smoking their ciggs. It was pretty awkward. Thanks dad.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    You guys here of DeviantHeart? It's a new dating site for artists. Found ot about it in my mailbag on Deviant Art.
    it was an april fool's joke. it would send you to the same person's profile no matter what you'd answer in the questionnaire.

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Shutting off the internet a while ago this morning not knowing that my younger brother was actually using it. I was wondering why it was on so early and also, seeing this big butterfly a while ago and it was following me for a few seconds.

Buying many bottles of water only earlier to find out that they were chlorine.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Today, I went to Chuck E Cheese, and the following things happened:
    - An old man told me I needed to get my hair out of my eyes because I was just so pretty.
    - A guy dressed like Chuck E Cheese came out and started dancing; and I was flipping out because of my secret fear of people in mascot costumes. ~.~
    - And my grandma pointed at the Triforce on my shirt and said, "Isn't that an Illuminati symbol? Shouldn't it have an eye in the middle?" -_-;

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Seeing tons of g-strings on the bathroom i was cleaning LOL. I think they have more than the mall sell xD Weird thing was i never seen one up close xD nya~

My wierdest part of the day...

Notta complaint but, I just ate sandwiches in my washroom...

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I go too sleep at 12:30am. Alls fine, i go too sleep. I then wake up, completely unaware of time etc. My phone starts ringing, the number is witheld. I can see it is now 2:15am, so i answer the phone (stupid). At first, nobody says anything, then someone begins to breathe in a heavy, Darth Vader-like fashion. I take the battery out of the phone and eventually go back to sleep.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

As far as I know, weirdest thing to happen to me lately was I was at the mall a while ago and I didn't know that my mom was there. I never saw them and went home immediately.

I told my mom about the update for my iPhone which takes 5ever to download and I said, "It takes about 2 hours... I don't want to download it coz it might corrupt my iPhone! But i still need to download it... The notification won't disappear until I do..."

Then she said, "Computers always win."

Then I said in my mind, 'Well, they won't win against me on a kick-boxing match!' XD

I did download it and glad it didn't destroy my iphone xD nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 8th April 2013 at 7:46 PM.

a lot of mornings when i first wake up are weird. like i'll do things when im still half asleep and when i really wake up i wonder why i just did that. for example a few mornings ago when i woke up i dropped my phone in my laundry basket and then had to go fish it out when i realized what i did lol.
    it's not that i have bad grammar, it's just that the shift keys on my laptop don't always work, so it's easier to just not capitalize stuff. sorry if that makes my posts hard to read.

My mom woke me up at 4:36 thinking that it was 5:36 and I had missed my alarm. The only thing I missed were those 54 minutes of sleep.
    Also, some girl in one of my classes had a very irritating cough, and I don't know why, but I was getting unnecessarily angry because she wouldn't stop.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

This is the entire conversation I had on the bus with my brother:
    Him: When's the new Star Wars movie coming out?
    Me: 2015. Do you think it'll suck?
    Him: Considering Star Wars is owned by Disney now, I'm pretty damn sure it'll suck ***. Plus, I heard that Disney's gonna make the Sith Jews now.
    Me: ...What?
    Him: Walt Disney was into antisemitism. The workers at Disney aren't gonna disagree with him; they're gonna fight by his side! And us, as Jews, should stop all this crap! We gotta rise against this! DOWN WITH DISNEY! DOWN WITH ITTTTTT!

Um, okay then.

Vodafone just texted me saying to top up at $20 and get free 500kb. THE FFFUUUUU?!?! I bought $30 JUST to get 500kb coz $20 only had 250kb of WiFi in my iPhone. I hate me now...

Especially that Dragon Story sale the other day...xD; The gold were like 30% off for my itunes card... It went on sale after i bought more gold like after 15 mins... Oh God xD nya~

I found fan brushes in my art class and was rubbing my friend's faces creepily with them...

Today, I found out that my school's wifi password was “password”... I guess my school thinks we're stupid...

Finding out that one of my cousins is smoking and he was talking about his classmates at a vacation he just came home from. Wow, that was definitely one weird vacation he's been through...

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    Today, I found out that my school's wifi password was “password”... I guess my school thinks we're stupid...
    Hah. That's not weird. Weird is that when my friend's password was "password"....everybody copied her ._. nya~

Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast