Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Quote Originally Posted by EthanS View Post
    Hmm.. My weirdest part of the day... probably right after Lunch, nobody feels like doing anything and everyone is quiet in class... and My morning is completely different lol, There is tons of yelling and loud noise in the morning on my bus... in the afternoon there is less people so it's quieter.
    lucky I'm the opposite, also its weird when i get to school and i go to class, i am sometimes almost late and get yelled at for it >_< i get ticked at the teacher, i once got a pass cause i was late to class, didn't think to look at it and the teacher had written bathroom crossed it out then wrote where i was going the teacher had acted stupid and said "Not cool man, not cool" what a weird day that was

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

lol! Nice.. Oh and Eminem is one of your Names in game? Lol! I love Eminem's music too!
    GO CHECK OUT Legend's and Lord's Trade Market, Tri-Owned!!!! They'll help you out with almost ANYTHING. They Leveled my pokemon incredibly high!! Looking for help with leveling or just someone to trade with? Visit Legend's and Lord's Trade Shop!!

-My Pokemon Platinum FC: 2667 1811 4333
    Name in-game: Deuce

-My Pokemon Diamond FC: 1162 9251 5192
    Name in-game: Thomas

-My Pokemon Soulsilver FC: 2967 6200 8940
    Name in-game: Deuce
    My Time Zone/Area: GMT-4 USA,NY

"I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" -
    *If I don't respond to your PM's or VM's I am NOT interested. Sorry.*

Quote Originally Posted by EthanS View Post
    lol! Nice.. Oh and Eminem is one of your Names in game? Lol! I love Eminem's music too!
    yep that is right, also a weird day i had was when my grandmother died last year the friday after halloween and i didn't know what emotion to use i still haven't cried over that, she didn't seem to like me, also a weird part of my day was when i went canoeing and i tried to do canoe jousting

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Munching Candy while watching Supernatural during Media-class.. Just a normal day at school for me

Well today I was driving to my Aunts with my mom, and the weird thing that happened throughout the day was that the radio would play songs that I had in my head... MAGIC! o.O XP It was a fun ride with that nonetheless. ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

As I was looking for clothes for my Amelia costume, I saw my ex >.> We starred at each other for 5 secs and I just ran off after that. Mom wondered why I ran off whilst she was talking...nya~

As I was walking hame a complete stranger walked up to me and said "God bless you man".
    A. No one has ever told me that before.
    B. When I turned around to see where he was at he was gone. And I was like what just happened.

At work some lady said I looked like Nick Cannon. I don't know if I should be offended or not because no one has ever told me that.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I actually didnt sleep in :O

Yes, thats weird for me
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    This review by the Cinema Snob. I won't be able to sleep tonight.
    Watched it waiting for the classroom door to open. In the dark. I managed to forget almost everything very quickly. Meanwhile, I can't seem to forget about this Land Before Time bondage rape fic from Fan Fiction Friday. Probably because it killed my childhood more than that movie.

I came out of the shower and started to shave my legs when a thought came to mind. What if a guy gets turned on watching a girl shave her legs?

Thus, I had my weird thought of the day. How charming. (I really need to find a man...)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

posting on this thread probably.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

That one time when you actually do your homework, and then you leave it at home

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Haxorus View Post
    That one time when you actually do your homework, and then you leave it at home
    Yes that can get VERY weird and the weirdest part of my day was when I fell asleep woke up and didn't know I fell asleep somehow

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I tripped over a Tinkerbell cup this morning. >_<;

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I fell asleep for like 30 mins and the computer was still on, thankfully it wasn't four hours and no one saw that.

A chick at work wanted to bite me. Curse me for being so darn delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    As I was walking hame a complete stranger walked up to me and said "God bless you man".
    A. No one has ever told me that before.
    B. When I turned around to see where he was at he was gone. And I was like what just happened.
    I have to admit that is odd, your mind could have been projecting a person ij front of you who you once knew and maybe you wanted to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    At work some lady said I looked like Nick Cannon. I don't know if I should be offended or not because no one has ever told me that.
    Well I guess that isn't so bad then
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiitalian View Post
    I actually didnt sleep in :O

Yes, thats weird for me
    Wow that is odd for us people who don't usually wake up on time, I slept in again.....
    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I tripped over a Tinkerbell cup this morning. >_<;
    That is a little odd, why is tinkerbell trying to trip you up?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    A chick at work wanted to bite me. Curse me for being so darn delicious!
    Get the barbeque sauce, marinade, and salt were having a person for dinner its a 2 course meal, everyone get your cannibal silverware
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 30th September 2012 at 6:21 PM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post

That is a little odd, why is tinkerbell trying to trip you up?
    She's a strange woman. >.>

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

She's a strange woman. >.>
    Yep I got tripped up when Pluto bit my foot, the weirdest part of my day was when I found out someone here was almost eaten at work sad yet hilarious : D

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Going to school....Every day....something happens.
    My. Life. *sighs*

My phone shut down earlier then soon after I heard a bad humming in my left ear (stupid phone signals screwing us over)

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

when i watch tv and its a rerun on a show ive seen only once before
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

When my baby rabbit bit me and it tickled me

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

when i droped my lunch out of my tree (not treehouse...TREE)
    #AlphaSapphire

There was a dead cat on my street.

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast