Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Every moment of every day.

AUBURN WHALE! and Victrendan

Running into my cousins mom who always has such a serious face that makes you think she is never happy. a friendly hello I say and more of a do I have to say Hi to you response >. <

Looking at these old comics in smackjeeves.com. I just found it weird that I could not stop going there right now...
    - Nate the

Deciding to start pokemon again. ^^
    Yolo
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

I just found out that a guy I know of climbed up to his roof without knowing how on earth he got up there in the first place. Everyone wondered why.

It made me believe in paranormal stuff.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I bought some earphones, thinking they'd be great for listening to music with a lotta bass. Excited, I put the earphones in, and played a song with, well, a lotta bass... No bass (as in, the bass parts had no, or very little, sound). :3 Confused, I turned on another song... Same results. Darn you, cheap earphones!!
    Last edited by Seles; 20th April 2013 at 5:35 PM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I woke up and some how a pen had burst, i dont know where the pen came from but my sheets are covered in black ink. Ill have to fork out for that..
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I ordered two orders of chicken katsu from this Hawaiian BBQ place today for me and a friend, but they messed up my order.

I go there almost every week, and it's always the same person who takes my order, so I don't know how they could possibly mess up my order...

When my supervisor at work today talked to me, I went after my teammates. One of my workmates said, "GOD BLESS AMERICA!"
    Then one said, "God bless the hotel!"
    Then my supervisor said, "God bless--"
    Then one of my teammates interrupted and said, "MJ!" XD
    She wondered where I was. Lol my other teammate said, "God bless MJ?! Hahahahhahahahahahah!!!" XD nya~

I just mistook a mud puddle for part of the terrain, and I just walked through it, now my soles are all dirty!

i brought my 3DS xl to work today and this chick came up and looked at the screens. "Hm. Playing games huh?" she said
    "Do ye play games too?" I asked.
    "No, you're the first girl I ever met that atually play games."
    Dafuq? XD nya~

I was at work and this fat kid snatched a Ring Pop out of his (what I assume to be) dad's hand. Rude.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

So I had to explain to my dad why people are afraid of him... It wasn't fun

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

When I had foods class before lunch and we dealt with some really nasty canned tomato paste XP

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    So I had to explain to my dad why people are afraid of him... It wasn't fun
    I had to do that today to. Exept for me it was my mom. It wasnt wierd though. I think she feeds off of the fear and hatred of others anyway so I did not feel bad about it.

What was wierd today though was I was driving to school today and like. This guy was crossing the street and he had like goose following him. He was like. Baiting them with bread or something and I looked to the lady and the car next to mine and we were both just like "wtf . . ?"
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Seeing this dead cat in our house earlier. Our dogs here in the house I assume did it.

Some black guy just mistook me for a chinese man. I assume it's because the chinese are the asians they most frequently see in their place.

I woke up this morning and I wasn't tired........ something is amiss

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

My shop teacher letting us do nothing for the second day in a row... Senioritis go!

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Heehee.

I hanged out with BadWolf Churchil and his sis, Nature Girl, in the city today. The weather was crap. Rainy and windy...bit of sun too.
    Weird part was when we were walking along the sidewalk, past the pedestrian x-crossing, we heard a weird loud scraping metal sound... The bus crashed onto this small van >_o

Well yeah. That was weird XD I never seen anything like that, nya~

I heard a gunshot earlier I think, near my college.
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

I swear that YouTube is trolling me. It's giving me vids that I don't want to see and yet I never even searched for them. Yeah, that's so far the weirdest part and makes me wish I can remove the so-called "related vids" section.

I decided to play Black Ops earlier because my brother invited me. And I did the best in the entire lobby. I had no idea what was going on.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I was sneezing and having symptoms of a cough this morning and after I did a 2.4km run during PE, they all went away...

Not very weird but...

Oh yeah, remember now. During one of my classes, my classmate was looking out the window and saw a guy standing on a roof across our school and the whole class started yelling about someone about to suicide... The class during that time was pretty boring, so I couldn't blame them. But in the end, this guy kept looking outside. I think he's there to fix the pipes or something. Dunno.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast