Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1889

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Speaking of roaches...

Another one went up to my legs, then I immediately shook it off. I was really terrified when I felt something crawling up my limb. Oddly, that was when I came out from a clean washroom in a hotel I'm staying in.

This was the second time around.
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 20th May 2013 at 3:17 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I tried to make my sister play Slender...
    "Just look for some pages. You'll see one on a tree that way." Me
    "Okay" Sister (older than me)
    *3 pages later* No sign of slenderman yet.
    "I'm doing it!"
    "Yeah yeah."
    *Slender appears*
    "WAAAAAAHHHH! What do I do?!"
    "Turn around and run!"
    Sister: *turns around and runs.... in real life*
    "..."
    Shaymin is amazing!
    ~ ★

My brother and I were in the same room. I'm using the computer and my brother was watching this weird movie and.... I really don't wanna describe what I just saw in that movie.>_<
    - Nate the

My friend bet me that i couldn't go a day without talking, so I actually tried to take a "vow of silence" today. I broke four times, until i eventually failed miserably.

My cousin was watching an NBA game a while ago on TV and all throughout the game, he was screaming, really REALLY loudly. (As in much louder than any fan). It even got the attention of some of the neighbors.
    - Nate the

When I looked up my Dad's iPad's history, all I found were -unmentionable- websites.

Weird, considering my Dad's amazingly good personality. So I guess something's a lot more with my Dad than meets the eye.
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 23rd May 2013 at 2:47 PM.

*loggs on comp*

*looks at chrome history*

*finds a single picture refreshed about 217 times*

O.o.......what..

Well I'm a little tall for my age, so today after school these people came running up to me dragging with them a 19 or 20 year old who was their guardian or something. Apparently I'm about the same height as him...

And that was a little awkward until my friend came over saying that their older siblings (like 15 - 21) were about five inches shorter than me. That just scared me.

Yesterday i was at the games store to buy an eShop gift card and found out first batch of preorder XY are already sold out LOL the game isnt' even out yet xD nya~

Right now I'm in my room and just heard some weird noise. So I had someone to check it out and when we looked, there was nothing, no insects or anything. Just nothing... Strange.
    - Nate the

Today on the school bus all of the guys (who are very annoying) sat right at the front and annoyed the bus driver. They never do this so I was very surprised, especially since the guys hide at the back. Usually the bus driver is really mean but I felt sorry for him. Whenever someone walked into the bus the guys would be like "Hi hi hi hi" and if the person didn't reply they'd start yelling at them, so of course I got yelled at. >_<

I tried to go to the library but it was closed.

While I was walking outside in the streets, I kinda looked down a little bit and then when I looked up, suddenly I saw a trollface. I realized it was just some guy wearing a trollface shirt. How random that was.
    - Nate the

i saw a stop sign turned upside down. :/

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

Today, I heard drums outside our home so I checked and saw a bunch of street performers. What's weird about it for me is that they I usually see them during events or special occasions and today was just a regular day add to the fact that I live in a quiet neighborhood.
    - Nate the

Yesterday I was walking home and this car with two guys in it drove past me and one of them yelled something that sounded like "Get a life!" Then he put the middle finger up at me and drove on. Very random........

I saw a sign on a corner shop that said "sorry, but milk is not allowed in this shop"

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Today was the first day of school for us here and three things I found weird today.

1) During the opening event, I was located right next to the singers and orchestra (yes, an orchestra) a while ago. A little weird because I might be mistaken for a member. Considering the number of people who attended a while ago and the venue (which by the way wasn't that big), that was sort of the best place to be in because all the seats were taken. lol
    2) While on a bus after the event, these police officers came in and checked the bus a bit and left a few minutes later. It made me kinda nervous seeing them.
    3) Lastly, I went to the mall today and it's the 3rd day in a row in which I went there. :/

- Nate the

Earlier at dawn, I heard a knock on the door. But when I scanned the area outside, there was nothing. I was about to dismiss it as a strange phenomenon, until I caught my dog hiding near the bushes.

That bloody thing almost gave me a heart attack about the door and now he's got the nerve to pull a prank on me.

I lost my phoneand looked around in my room but when I asked my mom she found it magically

Sometimes on school days, especially early in the mornings, I'll just look up, get snapped out of my thoughts and think, "What? Is this reality?" It's odd, to say the least. I'm always a little out of it.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Today, i was expecting it to be a hot day while working in someone's attic (I go to a technical school). However, the cloud cover was sufficient and there was very little sweating issues in the attic. It was just a little warm.

When I got home, I was expecting my belongings to be taken by my parents (I have strict parents). However, I found them sitting on my shelves, which is not where I left them this morning.

My house was completely cooled-down and my dog was not panting (I got a Pomeranian).
    However, it seemed that the shower water was the temperature of hell when I turned it to a tepid temperature. It usually takes a few minutes, since it was not in use at all today, but it was already hot.

It's like opposite day or something 0-o
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

My first job interview in a while today and it's apparently a group interview with 10 other people. I really don't know what I'm gonna say during the interview.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

My friend (this friend is a guy) tried doing Paddy Cake with me.
    "PADDY CAKE PADDY CAKE BAKERS MAN!" that part annoys me the most! UGH. Since 2 of my friends (they r girls) were doing it so my friend tried doiing Paddy Cake with me. I rejected the game and let him do it with the girls :P Weird huh?

While I was helping in some task a while ago to kinda repel these annoying insects, I felt something come into my mouth. I realized later on that (fortunately) a bug didn't go in at all 'cuz if it did, I would've felt it up to now.
    - Nate the

Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast