Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Waking up and realizing my dreams weren't real.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

I was supposed to have classes today but on my way to school, I got a text message saying I didn't have classes today. Really? Talk about a late announcement, telling it already when I'm just on my way....
    - Nate the

[QUOTE=Auaria~;15875502]- A guy dressed like Chuck E Cheese came out and started dancing; and I was flipping out because of my secret fear of people in mascot costumes. ~.~
    [QUOTE]

You don't like people in mascot costumes either? It seemed like I was the only one (and I know...I am wayyyyy to late to reply to this, lol)... XP

Grrr...the quote thingy didn't work, and I am too lazy to fix it, lol! XP

@Zeb - I know right? XD
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 6th June 2013 at 1:08 AM. Reason: Z
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

lol i used to have a german teacher and his drawings were horrible this one time in class where everyone though that one of the pics was a toilet when it was a stick figure holding up a sign lol XD
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2ntifsi.jpg[/IMG]

The smudge on my shorts mysteriously disappearing...

This article reporting an assault in Australia.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 6th June 2013 at 5:33 AM. Reason: found something weirder
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

^ That is really weird...

Anyway, for me, I was about to sleep and suddenly I heard some kind of buzzing sound and turns out it a beetle was trapped in the window... How it got there is a mystery.
    - Nate the

Today's weirdest part was a few minutes ago when I convinced some scrub on omegle that you cold microwave your phone to speed up the charge and the wifi reception. They believed me the whole time too.

Thank you based Turpoo

So like I just got back home. It was just Friday morning where I was. And now a few hours later is Thursday night again. I refuse to believe it is because of timezones I must actually be a time traveller.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

The bus came late today. I know it doesn't sound weird but it usually leaves 1-2 minutes after the bell rings at school but today it came half an hour late. This is the second time this week the bus has arrived this late. >_<

I'm watching a live recording of this big event in our university right now and I actually just saw myself...
    - Nate the

My Geography teacher played a really rude trick on me today... Me and two mates went to find out what marks we got in our summer tests. They both got A's and she told me that i had only got a C. I almost screamed, as i normally do better and did loads of work for the test. Turns out i got 95%. Teachers....
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Just saw a guy in the park and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was jacking off.

I mean seriously, what the hell? Of all places, why's it gotta be in public?

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

^ That was just.... wrong O_O

Weirdest part of the day... I ran into an old friend of mine today. Now that I think about it.. I thought he was abroad because I remember hearing that he was going to another country. Good to see him though.
    - Nate the

^I ran into several old friends today too.
    But the wierdest part of today has to be the fact that it is A LOT warmer than normal in my country and me and my bro were making the most of it out in our surprisingly large inflatable pool. I took of my Manchester United shirt off as i was in the pool. Guess what my bro does? Throw it in the pool? NO, EVEN THATS TOO SMART! He decides to throw it on the roof of our house. I mean, it took me a half hour to get it down, with a ladder!
    People....
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:

Luvin' the t'wigs <3

My brother and I were taking our dogs for a walk today when some strange guy in, what I would guess his early thirties, drove by and made the strangest face at us as he passed. 'The awesome face meme in real life' is the best I can do to describe what it looked like. Kinda stunning at first, since it was so random, but that soon turned to laughter after he'd gone around the corner. Such a weird morning.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

I actually walked into a store with puppies and came out without one.........how much weirder can you get?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

A few nights ago I had a dream where I was the avatar from Fire Emblem Awakening and was married to the character Tharja, just like my avatar in the game is... yeah, I should stop eating before I sleep...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

I ran into this extremely disturbing pic right now. I don't ever want to see it again... *shivers*
    - Nate the

My weirdest part of the day...?

Some douchebag kid accidentally vomited on my pants. A while after, the look on his face said it all: He's bleeding screwed.

I was at school and I was eating a large sized fredo frog. A kid was staring at me trying to grab it off me to eat it EVEN THOUGH I ATE ITS HEAD AND ITS FOOT!!!!! Then he started acting like a baby by fake crying saying I stole it and it was his. So I had to mock him even more and shove the rest of it in my mouth and eat it in front of him. My friend even dared me to mock my teacher by eating my teachers favorite sort of chocolate in front of her. LOL

Waking up and relizing the doll I was supposed to get yesterday didn't come yet o_o;

I'll likely make ANOTHER post like this one, too, if it doesn't come again. XD Then, when it finally DOES come, these will be good to look at for the luls.

Well, and, also finding the box my animal crossing wild world game was in the moment i stopped bothering to look really pretty much counts too. THAT WAS ALSO REALLY WEIRD XD
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Okay, so earlier... we had to wait for 15 minutes until the restaurant's open, and we were already hungry enough to begin with. Then I looked at the girl's name who told us about this, it said "Patience".

Does that mean something?

I woke up several times during my sleep. DX

A teacher at school came up to my today because i looked suspiscious of selling sweets at school.... But guess wehre he chose? The toilet. I was standing by the dryer waiting for my friend. He took me out and questioned me. Got away, which is justice.
    What is it with teachers and me atm?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:

Luvin' the t'wigs <3

Seeing my boyfriend try to eat a lobster with a fork

Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast