Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Going on a website at school and then forgetting that one of my friends dared me to dress up my avatar into a girl and I logged on again today and one of my other friends saw it and he was like "Wha?"

Finally finding out where meme shirts are being sold. What's weird about it is I can't believe it was today. I was wondering where they came from.... Though I don't wanna buy any.
    - Nate the

Nothing else is weirder for this day than seeing a rat in my toilet, drinking my pee. Lolwut??

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Nothing else is weirder for this day than seeing a rat in my toilet, drinking my pee. Lolwut??
    What the hell. That would be pretty funny seeing it drinking ur pee though.. and gross....

The weirdest part of my day was my best friend thinks my other friend (they are both friends) has a crush on her. She kept messaging me on minecraft telling me to ask my friend if he likes her because she cant ask because she wants to have a reason to use karate on someone :P Weird huh?

A while ago, when it rained hard, I was walking through this covered area and suddenly, hundreds of roaches started invading the covered walk. O_O
    - Nate the

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    A while ago, when it rained hard, I was walking through this covered area and suddenly, hundreds of roaches started invading the covered walk. O_O
    - Nate the
    Weird indeed.

Hours ago, I asked one of our boy helpers to bring us a huge bottle of water (1 gallon). But, being as stupid as he is, he brought me vegetables instead when I asked him to bring water.

Dad kinda pwned him afterwards.

I slept in til 10.00 AM. Dunno how I didn't wake up earlier.... weird. But I was still tired and I had nearly 12 hours of sleep.

Losing my internet connection every now and then. I don't know why, maybe because of the weather?
    - Nate the

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Losing my internet connection every now and then. I don't know why, maybe because of the weather?
    - Nate the
    Ye think thats bad...when my telephone connection is busted but the wifi is still working....wuht?! XD nya~

Where someone sent me a list of the "reproductive sizes" of pokémon 0_0

I have a good idea who it is...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Okay so I was outside earlier and due to my insatiable boredom, I got one of my (many) towels, and decided to (literally) swing them around near my bird's cage. When I swung it at around the 8th time, the bird stuck his head out of the cage and took a bit at it. Now my towel's stuck. It doesn't want to let my towel go. I couldn't pull it no matter how hard I try; pulling hard enough may choke the life out of it.

What do I do now.
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 14th June 2013 at 4:25 PM.

Okay so I was outside earlier and due to my insatiable boredom, I got one of my (many) towels, and decided to (literally) swing them around near my bird's cage. When I swung it at around the 8th time, the bird stuck his head out of the cage and took a bit at it. Now my towel's stuck. It doesn't want to let my towel go. I couldn't pull it no matter how hard I try; pulling hard enough may choke the life out of it.

What do I do now.
    Either squirt the bird with water so it lets go or grab it a peanut or something, I generally keep one of the two things near my birds at all times

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Today, a random boy came up to me and got me in a headlock. He starts to slap my back and asked me "Do you want some of my milk? You are a big boy, you want milk." Then he pulls down his shirt. I ran like hell, some people know how to scare ya.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Finally getting to meet one of our teachers for the first time this school year, and it's just the second week of school and also the wrong professor entered our classroom. That really is strange...
    - Nate the

I was whistling for a little bit just outside a few minutes ago when I heard another whistle, this time I have a hunch that it's from an animal. It turns out to be the same stupid bird that got a hold of my towel yesterday, and now it ludicrously knows how to whistle... It wouldn't stop even for hours... It picked up that stupid habit from me.

I was at a park today. A bunch of white ducks were near the pond when one of them started to try and pin another duck and try to mate with it (so it seemed). That went on for a bit until some kids tried to stop it, kicking at (but not hitting) the duck. The pinned duck ran off but was then chased by two other ones. It was pinned again and yet again some kids wouldn't have any of this. One more time the duck fled and this time it got pinned once more at the center of the playground equipment area. The duck was going at it while pretty much surrounded by some parents and even more kids. A few of them were all "Duck fight!" and most were trying to get it to stop. One of them looked like he positioned himself to hit the ground for a three-count. The ducks got separated for the last time and went back near the pond.

Oh, lord. I thought my day was already weird... Looks like I was wrong xD It went weird twice xD

Firstly, I got my ring finger stuck inside this small pole of the trolley I was using for my job. My teamate tried to put wet soap all over my finger, but nothing worked xD;

I was totally panicking, "What if my finger will be like this aaaaaall my life?! I can't play video games! The doctors might chop my finger off! Noooooooooo!!!"

My teamate told me to calm down as I was REALLY freaking the heck out xD Who WOULDN'T freak out?!?!

I was like that for like, ages then decided to call in the houseman... Errr house woman for emergency. She practically lol'd when she got there xD; "MJ, you're only the person I know who would be stupid enough to get their finger stuck inside this pole!" she said.

"It's not MY fault that my fingers are small!"

She managed to slip my finger out of the pole coz I was panicking and tried pulling it out really fast but she done it slowly. I was relived that I could bend my finger after 30 minutes lol. "You are SO punished after this... You get the bag of towels to level five." XD XD I owe her one anyway.

When we were in the elevator she mentioned that I was like going to cry or something... I was not xD I was just frustrated xD I wanted to throw the bag of towels at her face so badly xD xD

So yeah. That's the first. Second weird thing was:

We cleaned one room and this dude took this printer and when we finished, I spotted the printer on a table in the other room we were cleaning and I thought, "They're friends..."

About an hour later, my manager was told the staff stole an item from a room. .....wha?! Who would do that?! 0.o

Then my teamleader told me it was from one of the rooms we cleaned. But we didn't steal anything! Then I remembered this dude who took this printer, so I asked if it was the level the missing item was and it was the exact same room was mentioned so I went back to that level and asked my manager if the missing item was a printer and I told her someone took it from here and put it in their room just across from this room.

Of course I was right.

The guys who stayed in that room got told off lol xD but my manager was heck pissed off. I feel so LYRAWESOME having to know what really happened xD nya~

The part when my cat brought a kebab into the house.

Stumbled into a glass art store and didn't notice an event was being held until I was served bruschetta.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

What do I do now.
    The bird should drop it soon, or eat a bit an then it will fall. Maybe grab a bit of food and distract it or squirt it with water like Dargonicwari said.

My friend just got back from his 3 week trip in america and said he'd be at school on Tuesday(tomorrow) or wednesday. When he got back on Saturday/Sunday... weird.
    I was doing assembly an at the end I saw my friend run (weirdly... he runs weird) in casual clothes and pokes his head in front of his Ex girl friends teacher saying hi then he walks to her. Lol.

My friend's older brother was passed out in the hallway when we got to his house. But a couple hours later he came into his room... Looked around.... Walked out of the room. Took a piss in the hallway, and then wrnt back to bed.
    White 2 FriendCode 4642 6911 0913

Why do I keep forgetting to change my username in the right time period?

Some cat near my house needed feeding, so I give it food he disliked eating, and right after I set the food in front of it, I swear it literally said "NEIN!!!"

The hell...

The cat is a kraut!

Well my friend thinks her friend (who is my friend though he annoys me) likes her so she told her friend, who is also my friend to ask the guy "DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE?!?!!" to see if he says her so she has a reason to karate chop him. So she asks him and dunno what he said but all I know my friend didn't go crazy so he probably said nothing.Then he took me and one of my friends (OKAY WE ARE ALL FRIENDS EVERYONE HERE IS ALL FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER, JUST IN CASE THIS IS CONFUSING) and he says "DUDE TALK! GIRLS STAY BACK!" so he asks me and my friend "do you have a crush on someone" and im like "Uhh... Er- HECK NO!!!" and then he asks my other friend the same question.He says "Well maybe (Im not saying names btw so he says the girl who I like, btw the girl was the girl who asked the guy who asked me this question who do you have a crush on)"
    I was about to rage. but then he said "Not love, that's gross, as a friend... just a FRIEND" Thought why did he mention her anyway....
    O_o
    Then the girl and the girl who thinks that the guy likes her (she "doesnt" like him, apparently LOL) want me to come with them and ONLY ME but those guys followed snooping then again it was nothing much and the guy who asked the question was probably noticing something and trying to get it out of me that I like someone. He really gets on my nerves....

Some cat near my house needed feeding, so I give it food he disliked eating, and right after I set the food in front of it, I swear it literally said "NEIN!!!"

The hell...

The cat is a kraut!
    Wow, really? That's something... O_O

Weirdest part of today so far.... my brother asked me to call our mom because he needed something so I called her on my cellphone and suddenly after a few minutes, she arrived. How awkward...
    - Nate the
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 18th June 2013 at 11:30 AM.

Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast