Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1844

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

At the airport this morning, the immigration officer mistook me for my young looking mum's husband.

...The hell?

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

When a woman was calling my grandmother from some company for something, I picked the phone up and asked her who she wanted to speak to. She replied normally, but the weird part is that she called me ma'am, even though I am a boy... I do not know how she mistook my voice for a girl...

I have officially claimed Mew.

^Maybe because you're just ten, and your voice is not deep yet (it deepens or 'cracks' at the age of 12-13, i think) your voice must be a bit high-pitched, hence the misunderstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92
    shiny Klefki has the hidden ability GTA where you can jack cabs in Luminose City and transport yourself to various areas without a fee.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by HEB View Post
    I think Diancie is the regional mew not Hoopa. Hoopa is more like... Kami trio master or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    maybe it's a Pokemon and not a regional anything

im watching glastonbry, and i see a pikachu flag.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

I was on deviantart today and after uploading a pic there, I saw the so-called "related works" (which appear on the screen's right after scrolling down a bit if you go look at a work) and saw really weird pics and I don't wanna talk about the rest and they have nothing in any way related to what I posted... 0_0 I have to keep myself away from those.

This happened all long time ago. When I was 8 on old lady came up to my mom's car cause she thought my mom was her daugther and that I was a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    This happened all long time ago. When I was 8 on old lady came up to my mom's car cause she thought my mom was her daugther and that I was a dog.
    Lol. Awkward right?

Well this happened on serebii. Last night I had exactly 280 posts but then I had to go to sleep so I couldn't stay on serebii and chat more Stupid sleeping. Anyway I logged back on today and posted another message and it said I had 280 posts but then I got pushed back to 275 posts. Not that post ranks don't do much and they are sorta like congrats you did a certain amount of non spam posts hurray which I like but it's weird how I went back to 275 posts. I had no notifications in my inbox to see if I did anything wrong last night but maybe it's a glitch,bug and maybe it's even back to normal now.

I was at the park today playing Tennis with my mum and my sister against the wall. They played against each other and I played at the wall to get better at tennis. Some old guy had some dog, a half boxer and half something else. There was also a father and his daughter. She was like a little toddler about 3 years old and the dog came running to it and sniffed at it a couple times and growled a bit. I stopped playing tennis and so did my mum and sister. The owner old guy person was about a mile away on the other side of the park just standing looking at the dog. When we walked we only walked so slow that it looked like he wasn't even trying to walk fast he was just going slow on purpose and could go faster. The dog ran to him and peed on a tree. Yuck. The man and his daughter left the park and I played tennis and so did my mum and sister again.
    Later my sister dropped the ball my mistake and THAT DARN DOG RUNS UP TO US AND GRABS THE BALL WITH IT'S MOUTH THEN RUNS OFF. We were gonna ditch the tennis balls anyway, we had 3 at the park and they were old anyway. The man makes the dog drop it then gives it back. Later when Im playing tennis I hit the ball over the wall so I run and get it. (The wall was high) And when I come back the dog sees be playing tennis and runs at me. It tries sniffing my tennis ball trying to play catch or something.
    Since I was the shortest at the park because the little girl left(then again Im way taller than her but I am a kid and i was obviously the shortest in the park) It tries jumping up at me trying to take my tennis ball. Luckily if it bit me or attacked us I'd get my tennis racket and slap it with the strings or something as self- defense. And we had 3 tennis rackets and 3 people so we should be fine. The dog still tries jumping up at me so I slowly step backwards. My mum says "If you look scared it will attack you. That's the worse thing you can do" so I grab the most rotten tennis ball and throw it away and say "FETCH!" the dog runs of grabs the ball in it's mouth then runs to it's owner playing ball. Yeesh stupid dog. Luckily I didn't walk my border collie dog do the park for a walk too, we nearly did and if that dog went near my dog.... it'd have to get past me. I remember this year a staffie off the lead jumps on my dogs back and bit it's neck. My mum had to kick it off and the owner says
    ''WOULDN'T HURT A FLY" and was 20 metres away.

At work my manager said "Houndred and one Dalmations are going to have a concert here soon."

Whole staff was confused.

"You know. Four guys. Their singers... Houndred and one Dalmatians."

One of my teammate said, "Dont ye mean One Direction?"

We LOL'd xD nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Three weird things for me today.

1) Seeing a run over dog this morning... Poor dog...
    2) In one of our subjects, we had a change in the teachers. Dunno why but I'm not sure if it'll be official.
    3) Meeting an old classmate of mine.. who I thought was gone. Guess I was wrong.

My three 3 weirdest things (in order)

1: A few hours ago (9 PM) I saw a black tip truck that was in bad condition body wise going awfully slow driving through carparks and the bicycle lane on one of the main roads in my town, It was very eerie.
    2: 3 bumps (in a row) in the road the size of speedbumps but they weren't speedbumps
    3: A strange rumbling noise outside my house and there was nothing there

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

I woke up this morning with my phone in my shorts pockets. I could've sworn I left it out on my desk last night to charge.

Maybe I just couldn't sleep last night and I decided to play a game or two on my phone before trying to fall back asleep. But that still wouldn't explain it, as I was wearing pajama pants...

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Skies View Post
    I woke up this morning with my phone in my shorts pockets. I could've sworn I left it out on my desk last night to charge.

Maybe I just couldn't sleep last night and I decided to play a game or two on my phone before trying to fall back asleep. But that still wouldn't explain it, as I was wearing pajama pants...
    Sometimes I go to sleep with a shirt and shorts/pants on and wake up missing one or more of them. I don't think I want to know what happens in my room at night when sleeping.

Also when I wore a retainer after getting braces removed a few years ago, I'd sleep while wearing the retainer and it would be on the other side of the room in the floor the next morning.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

I saw two of my exes at the mall one after another while walking its my girlfriend.needless to say I was scared for my tightly gripped hand.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

I was in the city on a train and looking out the window. I heard a random person talking about how spiderman visited his school and how he loves spiderman. His mum said "Do you still have your spiderman bag? I thought you teared it up" the kid said "nearly did. But I didn't"
    Why would you do that to your bag. Plus the kid loves spiderman apparently saying how epic he is and wanted to ruin is spiderman bag.....
    Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    My three 3 weirdest things (in order)

1: A few hours ago (9 PM) I saw a black tip truck that was in bad condition body wise going awfully slow driving through carparks and the bicycle lane on one of the main roads in my town, It was very eerie.
    2: 3 bumps (in a row) in the road the size of speedbumps but they weren't speedbumps
    3: A strange rumbling noise outside my house and there was nothing there
    I still think these are the weirdest

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Today, a random boy came up to me and got me in a headlock. He starts to slap my back and asked me "Do you want some of my milk? You are a big boy, you want milk." Then he pulls down his shirt. I ran like hell, some people know how to scare ya.
    That... Was... Wow...

---

Seeing that slaveryisnotagame website, I don't even know why.

Saaatoshi!

I would be sleeping at one end if my bed then i'll wake up at the other end of my bed.. weird.. does it happen to anyone else?
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:

Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

-------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    I would be sleeping at one end if my bed then i'll wake up at the other end of my bed.. weird.. does it happen to anyone else?
    Of course, I think it is quite common. You probably... roll about in your sleep.

I have officially claimed Mew.

My Game Sync not working even though I did exactly what the support site told me :#

Last night the power went out when I was watching a movie and the lights were still on in the room I was in. When the tv turned off and the room was dark I knew I was stuffed, my computer was charging and nearly out of battery and it was even on because I had to check something before.
    Turns out close to a high school a power line was curved and unsteady and the wind (It was raining, and windy but you hardly noticed! weird) tipped over on top on someones fence. Their fence was high so the power line even broke a bit of the fence. By the time I got home with my dad from driving around looking for what happened what caused the black-out and what areas had the power and others didn't our power was back on but some other places weren't. Luckily I was only about 20 minutes in my movie but my family was watching a show. Lol. Doesn't help how the movie I watched restarted and took about 5 minutes to fast forward into where I was up to.

This morning I was taking a nap on the bus too school. I suddenly woke up because I was drooling and then I rubbed it away like nothing happened and immediately fell asleep. The feeling when I was wiping it away was so... dejavu-ish lol. Maybe I drool too much while I sleep (bad habit to fix)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    This morning I was taking a nap on the bus too school. I suddenly woke up because I was drooling and then I rubbed it away like nothing happened and immediately fell asleep. The feeling when I was wiping it away was so... dejavu-ish lol. Maybe I drool too much while I sleep (bad habit to fix)
    I get those all the time! Except they'll be extremely specific moments, like me saying or hearing something specific while doing something very specific. I know these occurrences never happen twice, so every time they do happen, I feel compelled to yell, "Deja vu!" haha But in all seriousness, I see these things in dreams, and then they happen right in front of me; it always sends chills up my spine! 0_o
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    I get those all the time! Except they'll be extremely specific moments, like me saying or hearing something specific while doing something very specific. I know these occurrences never happen twice, so every time they do happen, I feel compelled to yell, "Deja vu!" haha But in all seriousness, I see these things in dreams, and then they happen right in front of me; it always sends chills up my spine! 0_o
    I've had Deja Vu many many times. And when I saw Looper trailer I had a Deja Vu moment because I remember the year or 2 before that a movie came out called Looper and had the EXACT same trailer.... And I feel like things happen to me twice.
    Now for the weirdist part of my day. I saw a guy at the park throwing a ball for his dog to chase it then give the ball back. He threw the ball and the dog chased it. Grabbed it in it's mouth and ran back to the owner with the ball. The dog jumped up at him with the ball in it's mouth and the owner fell backwards on it's butt with the dog on him. :P Lol. Fail.

I was walking at the nearby market and wondered why a lot of girls were looking at me. Then, I found out that a portion my underwear is partly visible.

Stupid shorts.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast