Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1877

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

I was scratching my hair and I caught something... It only found out it was kinda like a twig but I freaked out a bit cuz I thought it was a bug. :/

My mum and I were riding our bikes at a school today with my dog so we can race each other around the high school and my dog sniffs around. My mum ran over a packet of chips and it popped and gave her a shock. My dog ran up to it and put his paw on it trying to pull chips out the packet. Cute and weird.

An even weirder part. Today, I was out, I heard someone say that an eagle (yes, an eagle) was loose. True enough I saw an eagle all right (a small one though) and a guy got it. I thought it would fly away but I realized the guy who got him was the owner. That's something you don't see a lot. :/

Default Im wired, very wired

Being wired all day, everyday means that I don't know what's wired since I'm used to it Im sooo wired im used to the weirdness and its no longer under 'wired' to me ha, ha, ha!

I heard the heater from the other room and thought it was rain. That was stupid and weird.... jeez how can I mistake a heater for RAIN! It's even a sunny day!

Walked out of a card shop yesterday, and was waiting for the bus, when a fellow Yu-gi-oh player asked if I had trades! We busted out our cards, traded, got on the bus, sat next to each other, and started talking about how to make an awesome Photon Galaxy deck! It was weird, but really cool!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Walked out of a card shop yesterday, and was waiting for the bus, when a fellow Yu-gi-oh player asked if I had trades! We busted out our cards, traded, got on the bus, sat next to each other, and started talking about how to make an awesome Photon Galaxy deck! It was weird, but really cool!
    That is awesome!

Some random guy sitting near me at the movies kept making really random comments at really random times all throughout the movie... It was weird and distracting.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

I suffer insomnia, so usually those five minutes either side of a sleep period qualify as the weirdest part of my day as I often hallucinate during them.

last night fireworks were going off somewhere and than 5 mintutes after they ended there was a thunderstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    last night fireworks were going off somewhere and than 5 mintutes after they ended there was a thunderstorm.
    That's just a sequence of events. That qualifies as weird?

Going to have an eye test. It;s been 8 months since my last eye test. Damn it, I have minor color issues as I am a TINY TINY TINY bit color blind. Then again I don;t wanna drive a trrain, it will be boring and I don't wanna be a cop.
    Since I have minor color issues with color blindnees(only a tiny bit) I had to come back today for my bro to have his FIRST eye test (his older than me) and me to do the colour blind test again. I failed some of it. *facepalm*
    The lady asked me what I did on the school holidays so I said "Footy,computer,DS and down ball"she asked me what I do on the ds and I said "Pokemon" and she then started talking about how her son went to Federation Square and have a pokemon battle and he went to PAX but at PAX he lost the battle because it was hard and then she asked me my strongest pokemon. I said to her "My level 100s. Ihave a zoroark level 100,samurott nearlly level 100 and i'm training other pokemon to level 100. She also mentioned a site called "scratch" because you can make animations and games and gives you "skills" and might lead you to a gaming job.

Multiple completely random people come up to me at school and say hi, and ask me questions like if they know me. I had no idea who they were, and I don't think I'd ever seen them before. But they acted like they knew me from somewhere. It confused me.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Default Autographs?!

I was at Yorkshire Sculptor Park today when three kids ask me for my autograph! They had mini notebooks with marker pens in there hand and the youngest gave me the notepad with the pen. He asked if I was the Chloe Wilson, the singer. I sighed them then smiled and they said thanks. I didn't know I was famous! Jeez I sang last week on Sky Sports and now I'm recognised!

When I watched despicable me 2 a kid started crying in the middle of it..... O_o
    Also someone on this forum starting trying to kick me off the forum after thinking I was 7 when I am 10. Because apparently I am "young" and ruin the internet. They only saw me post like 3 times just replying to them. Jeez.
    Last edited by telivisionhead; 10th July 2013 at 12:02 PM.

The weirdest part of my day?
    Nothing weird happened.
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

Well, this didn't happen today, but a few days ago a guy who drove by me had a giant Wario sitting in the passenger seat beside him.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    Also someone on this forum starting trying to kick me off the forum after thinking I was 7 when I am 10. Because apparently I am "young" and ruin the internet. They only saw me post like 3 times just replying to them. Jeez.
    That was a big deal for you, eh? Don't worry, you'll learn about sarcasm and the meaning of phrases like "in jest", "chill out" and "get over yourself" as you lose the trainer wheels.

We had a meeting about moving our bowling league due to *cough* Boutique Management *cough* to a different place and the people who seems real moronic and swear were actually quite smart when discussing it among the league

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoCribbs View Post
    That was a big deal for you, eh? Don't worry, you'll learn about sarcasm and the meaning of phrases like "in jest", "chill out" and "get over yourself" as you lose the trainer wheels.
    Don't worry though, it sounds like he already understood the concept of a******* trolling on the internet and telling people what to do just coz they're older. Just leave him alone.

Weirdest part of my day was being called sexist, racist and xenophobic by a stranger on the internet.

That's not really weird though...oh well.
    Last edited by Ditto24; 11th July 2013 at 12:25 AM.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I had to go pick my brother up from a friends house today. On the way back, I noticed a cop was behind me, and that I was speeding a little (about 30 in a 25). Anyway, he did pull me over, and said that I was doing 38, which I couldn't believe, and, the weird part, that my license plates actually belonged to a truck (I drive a car). As I tried to figure out how that could've happened, the officer came back and said there was a mistake, so the plates were fine, and ended up letting me go without a ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. L 500 View Post
    Well, this didn't happen today, but a few days ago a guy who drove by me had a giant Wario sitting in the passenger seat beside him.
    lol, funny.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

That awkward moment you find out someone you were flirting with is only 16. I met her at a grad party -_- why was she even there I'll never figure out

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Yesterday we were watching some kind of documentary about art and while we were watching, my classmates kept on laughing too much when it went to the part of the Greeks. Seriously, of all the reactions that I'd hear. I feel bad for them now...

I woke up this morning to a large fly which was hasling me all night. But i realised i had a bigger problem. My ear is blocked and im in complete agony! I cant hear out of it yet...
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Its not today but its everyday. Every time you shout my name in class, this kid starts looking at me. I think he likes me :/
    Last edited by Flaaffy180; 13th July 2013 at 1:16 PM. Reason: Expanding post

I was driving my car and out of the corner of my eye I saw a dove flying right next to me, only a couple feet higher than the car.

Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast