Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1842

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Ran over a styrofoam cup with the lawnmower by mistake as a police car was passing by, he kinda slowed down and gave me a "you better pick that up" look.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Default Ah ha!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I was driving my car and out of the corner of my eye I saw a dove flying right next to me, only a couple feet higher than the car.
    That's very good luck you know! At cricket training yesterday this new kid said to my friend, Abigail, that I looked like I was in year five! Im in year seven like! Anyway we was playing quick cricket when I was fielding and this 'Un beaten' cricketer hit the ball and Abi went to catch it and missed when I put my hand out, without looking, and caught it! Not wired but I was proud! That kid left me alone after XD

Last night my parents were watching some horror movie with werewolves in it and my dog freaked out! She was barking at the tv screen and acted like she was scared of the movie.
    Taking a break from Serebii

Default Maybe but...

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Last night my parents were watching some horror movie with werewolves in it and my dog freaked out! She was barking at the tv screen and acted like she was scared of the movie.
    Lol! She was ether scared or was protecting you and your parents from the thing on the screen. It sound stupid but dogs don't understand that a TV isn't real so if something comes on the screen that looks like a threat, a dogs first instinct is to bark and protect. My dog, Jen, barks at the TV when we watch horse racing XD If you care for a dog, they will care for you back- fact.

If you want to stop this then begin training straight away. Put a dog program on and every time the dog barks, remove her from the room. Leave her in the kitchen for one minute then let her back in the room. Make sure everyone does this and takes it in turns to remove the dog from the room so that she doesn't run to one of your family members for cover. Eventually it would stop!

What breed is your dog?
    Last edited by Flaaffy180; 13th July 2013 at 1:35 PM. Reason: Expanding text

I was getting plastic bags today to use to pick up my dog's poop and I found a dead cockroach in one of the bags. Usually I'd freak out but I just shook it out of the bag and started kicking it around the room like a ball or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaaffy180 View Post
    Lol! She was ether scared or was protecting you and your parents from the thing on the screen. It sound stupid but dogs don't understand that a TV isn't real so if something comes on the screen that looks like a threat, a dogs first instinct is to bark and protect. My dog, Jen, barks at the TV when we watch horse racing XD If you care for a dog, they will care for you back- fact.

If you want to stop this then begin training straight away. Put a dog program on and every time the dog barks, remove her from the room. Leave her in the kitchen for one minute then let her back in the room. Make sure everyone does this and takes it in turns to remove the dog from the room so that she doesn't run to one of your family members for cover. Eventually it would stop!

What breed is your dog?
    Cockapoo, eventaully we did turn the tv off and she stopped. Thanks for the tip by the way!
    Taking a break from Serebii

Default Doggys :)

Oh Cockapoos are adorable! Myself I have Jenny, a chocolate brown miniature Parti Poodle, Susie (From Jens last and second litter), a apricot miniature Parti Poodle and Eevee, a cream miniature Poodle. Speaking of Poodles Eevee just gave birth an hour ago to four healthy cream puppies! Sadly she could of had five but one was born still-born We couldn't do anything to save her... On the bright side, ill be kept entertained in the holidays with these pups!

No problem =) Myself wanting to be a dog trainer I give out random tips =p
    Last edited by Flaaffy180; 13th July 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Forgot title

My manager and my supervisor/workmate were talking whilst that workmate was doodling in a paper:

"Oi you!" my manager said.
    "What?!" my workmate said.
    "You're the one whos been doodling on the trolleys!"
    "Why you blaming me?"
    "Coz your name is everywhere!"
    "Don't blame me. Blame it on MJ!"
    "What?! Why you blaming me?!" I shouted. I'm MJ lol.
    "Coz you're an artist!"
    "That's yer reason?! That's just stupid! I don't even draw like that! I can even show ye how I draw!"
    XD nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Finding out the mayor of L.A is a Geelong Cats Supporter and is an international member, L.A is definitely on my bucket list now, I will wear my cats stuff around there

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

I was riding a bus today and kept changing seats. But this was the weird part, on my first seat, there was this small communist propaganda poster next to me that someone posted there before.

A friend thinks I was backstabbing her.....
    How? I did nothing, she ditched me anyway, last term anyway.
    I was just playing with other people, she can't blame me. I dunno why I decided to be friends with those people....... they make no sense whatsoever and act like they know EVERYTHING and win fights.
    Also, if I wanna ask her how the hell I am backstabbing her my friend will get beaten up. BY GIRLS THAT ARE WEAK! LIKE CMON MY FRIEND KNOWS KARATE!
    Because the friend that told me that my other friend thinks I'm backstabbing her. Then again they maybe thought I was stalking them. On the school holidays a tree branch fell and at school I saw the branch and crouched to hide behind the leaves.I mean in the leaves. And the girls probably saw me go into the tree to hide because I was playing "hide and seek TAG" and they didn't know.
    Isn't it a bit funny how the tree branch fell making a small gap. Some person in my grade noticed the tree fell but not many people knew about the tree being able to hide under.
    I even saw a boy try and jump on the branch and do an awesome jump up to the tree stump and climb the tree. His not tarzan, jeez. Weird he must've watched that movie to much. The tree branch and then jumped to the tree will fail miserably like it did to that kid. Like cmon if you tried walking up their the tree branch will break EVEN MORE!

Our school had this fair a while ago with some friends of mine and an old classmate of mine from high school saw me and poked me a while ago. And I went swearing right after (which I should stop).

I was eating an apple this morning. After I finished it and chucked the core In the garbage about 10 seconds later I realized the apple tasted like... I don't know, like rotten fruit salad...
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

Dunno if everyone noticed this but the weirdest part of today is that Facebook (slightly, tell me of I missed something) changed it's looks again. :/

The people in the apartment above me are making a weird, very loud stomping sound again. It sounds like they have a stampeding herd of elephants up there. I'm almost worried the floor will cave in. (O_O)

At school I was playing zombies. Dunno why, it was basicly tiggy around the school but gang up and act like zombies. I got cornered 3. one time I was cornered and another person playing just runs off to everyone else alive(not "it") Weird how the zombie didn't go to them so they can get everyone else. But they just tried to corner me. Big mistake for her. I am a really fast runner. She is VERY slow. Easily escaped. But why didn't they aim at everyone else, they are slower than me anyway.
    I also hid in the prep area were all the smaller kids hang out, OR bigger kids hide when playing tiggy. (tag)
    I was hiding behind a tree with someone else. She wants me to stay even though THEIR IS 3 ZOMBIES COMING AND THEIR IS ONLY 3 WAYS TO ESCAPE!
    I run off forward. Then my friends little brother comes and says his playing AND HIS A ZOMBIE. I walk right past him and he aims at the other person. AND EASILY GETS HER! Fail.
    But then I have 4 zombies TRYING TO KILL ME. I run onto the prep playground and I am cornered. Stop. And turn around AND RUN AWAY. Like how can 4 people be tricked so easily and let me escape. Like that's weird..... one of them could've grabbed my arm..... But didn't.
    At recces today I was in the same area. 1 zombie comes running to me and my friend. My friend runs away while I just sit down behind somewhere and the other person who was a zombie aims at her. Yeah she is a slower runner but I didn't even MOVE and he knew I was their. So they run over to the other area odf the school yard. I try and follow since it would be bored just sittin around doing nothing so I walk about to go to the path to the area and.... ITS GAURDED BY 3 GIRLS(they were zombies) 1 just stood still guarding the path so I can't go their. I run undercover where some seats are, the person who cornered me before ran in front of me. Yeah that was stupid, THEIR WAS A GAP BETWEEN THE SEATS TO JUST WALK THROUGH. Weird how she didn't notice I can easily escape. So her friend who is a zombie runs at me. But she wasn't in between the seats so she had to find the gap and chase me. Weird how that area was un gaurded so I can get an easy escape.Lucky the other person guarded that area so I was chased away. But when I hide behind a tree and they know I am their they just walk off to the other area. Weird, suspicious they could've got me but no they walk to the other area. I follow them and they see me, one chases me into the garden but they are afraid of a tiny bit of dirt that was on the grass inbetween the garden beds. So they all walk off and I can easily escape.
    And is it just coinsidencial that when I asked my friend "I wonder where (Im not saying her name) is. She is a zombie and I saw people run off that way but she isn't" but out of nowhere she just pops up trying to eat me(remember we are playing zombies) I don't even know how she wasn't seen because she was behind me and my friend would've been able to find her and warn me....

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Dunno if everyone noticed this but the weirdest part of today is that Facebook (slightly, tell me of I missed something) changed it's looks again. :/
    How is that even slightly weird? It's what Facebook does, it's kinda to be expected. I'm sure if you knew where to look there'd probably be a short-term update schedule so you could know in advance. So how, in any possible sense, could you consider a minor aesthetic re-design as the weird-EST part of your day, let alone weird full stop? I've seen some odd definitions of weird in here but that one takes the biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoCribbs View Post
    How is that even slightly weird? It's what Facebook does, it's kinda to be expected. I'm sure if you knew where to look there'd probably be a short-term update schedule so you could know in advance. So how, in any possible sense, could you consider a minor aesthetic re-design as the weird-EST part of your day, let alone weird full stop? I've seen some odd definitions of weird in here but that one takes the biscuit.
    It just happened so suddenly. I was using it and it had the (now) old format then I went to another page and BAM! it suddenly changed.

Anyways, today in class I commented "nice answer" in our own native language to this girl who recited before me and suddenly, everyone thought I had a crush on the said girl. (I can tell from their reactions) That was just awkward. :/

I was on minecraft skyblock (I was griefed like 3 times but I fixed it 2 times and I only found out I got griefed again) I teleported myself to my island and I am on bedrock. Nothing else but that 1 block of bedrock and some private chests I saw in the sky. I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and started building up to get my items from private chests. I saw a guy (who was my friend) just teleport right on that bedrock and he says "Uhh.... Why are you here?!?!?!" I tell him it's my island. I then ask him where did he put his chests that were private because only mine were their. He said "Me and an admin sorta griefed it...... He used all your stuff to help me re-create my island because it was greifed and the admin also cheated to grab diamonds form your chest..." I push him in the void and say "Never return you noob cow. Find new friends ya betraying butthead"
    Weird,annoying,peeing off annoying butthead. I even told the guy were to get free items, yeah I can maybe remake my island but no an adminc alled the "TheBattleBacca" (He calls himself the abusive admin) gave EVERYONE (it was a shout message so EVERY SINGLE PERSON ONLINE CAN SEE IT) a warp to MY island so it can be grief paradise. I had my diamond enchanted armor and then a noob with NOTHING, no armor no anything starts breaking a cake block I put down. What a noob if he breaks the cake with his fists you can't get it even the guy can't get it. The moment he saw me he was like "Oh crap" and I kill him with a diamond sword also setting him on poison and fire. But the noob returns 5 seconds later because he hasn't learnt that he has NO chance whatsoever in a player vs player battle and he dies

well not today but yesterday, I play runescape and a new friend of mine were discussing about food. Then come to realize, I finally asked, " you must be a skinny guy who has a fast metabolism yet you're completely lazy to cook anything?" He admitted it and I was like...so you're going to find a wife one day who will enjoy playing video and online games while she makes the food. I find it wierd because I'm here (I'm chubby, not fat) loves to cook and I'm not lazy, sometimes but for certain things. So I'm like...what in the world.

My friend phoned me up and here's how the conversation went:

Me: Hello
    Friend: Hi! I'm pouring myself a glass of milk and I'm going to watch Green Lantern.
    Me: Alright, cool... what did you call me for?
    Friend: Oh, nothing. That was all I was going to tell you.

And then she hung up. That was the most pointless conversation I ever had on the phone with her.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

I actually listened to 2AM's music at 2 in the morning.
    Generally, I've had more all-nighters now, and I haven't even started college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Having a nice, friendly chat with some girl when suddenly she deletes her entire account. That was weird, since we were getting along pretty well.
    Looking for Dutch pokémon trainers. If you read this and are Dutch, contact me with a VM or PM. I'd like to get in touch with you. Ya know, for fun.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTypesFTW View Post
    My friend phoned me up and here's how the conversation went:

Me: Hello
    Friend: Hi! I'm pouring myself a glass of milk and I'm going to watch Green Lantern.
    Me: Alright, cool... what did you call me for?
    Friend: Oh, nothing. That was all I was going to tell you.

And then she hung up. That was the most pointless conversation I ever had on the phone with her.
    What happens if she keeps ringing you on the phone for 10 second pointless conversations and then you get fed up and the next time you got a call you scream out "I DON'T CARE!!!!" and it turns out it wasnt her... That would be 10x weird.

Well I play tiggy at school (But my friends call it Zombies/Slenderman because the rules are changed a bit) even though a teacher came to my class saying it is banned. I was being chased in tiggy (I had to be one of the distracters so everyone can escape because I am fast) I go right past that teacher and he just glares at me. I dunno why he didn't go and give me a detention (Yeah they are that strict...) Just glared at me. Also at first play me and my friend were talking about how we are gonna grief someone who used to be our friend on minecraft (The person who used to be my friend said he has a server so I'm gonna sneak on it and grief him with my other friend) And the same teacher was 1 metre away from us and just glares at us. Dunno why.
    Also with the abusive admin whos Username is TheBattleBacca me and my friend just reliesed that Thebattlebacca was in a hunger games minecraft video while being teamed up with Bajan Canadian and ASFjerome(They are youtubers who play minecraft)

I was visiting my grandparents yesterday, as i normally do. Everything was pretty normal until then. Then these people turn up in a large jeep and im told theyre my cousins, i had never even heard of them before, strange o-0
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast