Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1889

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    What happens if she keeps ringing you on the phone for 10 second pointless conversations and then you get fed up and the next time you got a call you scream out "I DON'T CARE!!!!" and it turns out it wasnt her... That would be 10x weird.
    I have caller ID so I would know who's calling. But say if I didn't and this did happen I would not have the patience to put up with a bunch of 10 second pointless conversations, and honestly it would be just my luck that I would scream at a random person on the phone.

Two weird things happened outside my place. I was typing away at the computer when I took a look outside my big window to see some random guy moonwalking down the street. About an hour later I looked outside the same window and another random guy went down the street on a unicycle(I don't know, I see people riding two wheel bikes but never a unicycle). I swear, it would have been the cherry on top if some guy was juggling down the street next, but unfortunately no such guy came.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

This happened yesterday at work:

I got to work early so i buzzed about the kitchen drawers and found a box of Coco pops. Aftter i grabbed some, half of the staff copied me LOL. We were all eating pops xD nya~

Tonight I have killed the same moth three times. It was one tough mother... What was weird about it was when it rose the second time, it almost seemed to charge at me. Not very well, it was missing half a wing and a good chunk of it's body. Of course, it might have had what little brain it originally possessed smashed beyond recognition and, as such, it may have had absolutely no concept of what it was doing.
    Regardless, I gave it a cremation befitting such a tenacious warrior.

This was yesterday and a lot of weird stuff happened. But these were the weirdest (for me)

1) I was at this student gathering and when this speaker said some bad word, everyone cheered. Hopefully they don't mean it and I thought they were good people (I believe they really are) :/
    2) Before the student gathering, I dunno what made me do it but since there were massive demonstrations yesterday here in my city and I kinda almost went to it. Not because I'm with the rallyists and all, I just wanted to see them
    3) In relation to #2, after the student gathering, I went to this place thinking that there were demonstrations but there were none :/

A random 3 or 4 year old walked up to me and hit me in the nuts today.

Luckily I saw it coming so I was able to quickly back up and that took away most of the blow.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Having my last ounce of respect for Russia go down the tube when I found out they are normalizing and legislating homophobia and transphobia. Even the deepest American bible belt wouldn't dare pass the legislation that this authoritarian government had passed. Horrible to know a country with so much potential has further regressed human rights.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    I swear that YouTube is trolling me. It's giving me vids that I don't want to see and yet I never even searched for them. Yeah, that's so far the weirdest part and makes me wish I can remove the so-called "related vids" section.

I was watching a pokemon video on someones channel and it came up with related channels. These are the related channels it came up with
    "Sesame Street"
    "Nanny's"
    "Skydoesminecraf"
    I have watched skydoesminecraft BUT NOT AN IMPOSTER CALLED SKYDOESMINECRAF! (The funyn part is I actually saw the guy posting on skydoesminecraft's videos acting like him. People believed him which is weird)
    On youtube I saw a guy acting like a "famous" youtuber. He replied to someones comment and they were like "OMG THEY REPLIED TO ME!!!! YAAYYY!!!!" and they started talking about cookies rock and how excited the guy was that a famous youtuber replied to him. If you clicked on the guy you see he copied some of the guys videos, has 4 subscribers and well, he had a video of him in the car going to mcdonalds... I don't even know what the heck he was thinking.

That awkward look when someone leaves a porter potty as you enter.

Every time...

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    That awkward look when someone leaves a porter potty as you enter.

Every time...
    Or the devilish grin they give you if the person is a sadist.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

It was quiet as I played RER, Katy Perry's song, "Firework" played and I grabbed my iPhone to answer it...then it was never ringing. It was actually the radio xD nya~

A student who said they were never coming back to the high school I go to, came back, now that is weird

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

I can't stop yawning. OK it's morning and i stayed up until 2 o'clock but still

Wierd story from yesterday. I was sitting in an asian restraunt after eating and was about to open a fortune cookie. The people at the table next to me were getting up to leave, prompting me to notice them. One of the people in particular stood out - a girl that I could have sworn I knew. You see, there was this girl a while back that I had a crush on who looked very similar. Things happened and I never saw her again. I had hoped that somehow I would see her again, but so far no luck. Anyways, I'm sitting there unraveling my fortune and thinking about the girl (who has decided to stand only a few inches away from me) when I look down. My fortune reads "The one you love is closer than you think." Now I'm not one to believe in silly fortune cookies, but I was certainly a little awestruck at the coincidence of it all. Oh well. She left and I never said a word, so fortune or not I assume we'll never see each other again.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

For some weird reason, my manager was eavesdropping my convo with my friend. He was playing my RER and i said, "My favourite character there is Rachel. I love how her eyes are blocked by her hair! Though the huge boobies and huge ass sometimes bugs me."
    And my manager said, "You like girls with big boobs and big butts, MJ?!"
    And i was like, "WTf?! No! I said i like Rachel coz of--"
    "How big her booty is?!"
    -_-;;; "Her hair......"
    XD I dont want the whole staff getting an idea that I'm bi, so I said, "My second favourite character is Parker. Dayum those muscles! He may look fat, but he's mascualr. Reow!" XD xD nya~

Ok. Im slightly worried.....
    I was walking through a town today looking for a specific shop (oooo secretive) and i was approached by a group of kids aged 7 or 8. They all came up to me and started stroking my hands and saying they were the biggest they had ever seen.... Creepy
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

So around my neighborhood, I see a lot of police patrolling through my area, so I can only suspect we get a lot of creepers here and there. So yes, at some point, I had a run-in with a creeper.

Just a couple months ago, I agreed to meet up with a college friend near my old high school to hang out. My mom was out of town and had "accidentally" taken my car keys with her, so I couldn't drive myself. My sister was also gone, so I couldn't ask her to drive me there. So I had no choice but to walk there, and even though it's about a 10 min walk, my mom worries that I can get kidnapped that way. Well, on my way to my high school, after passing by my sister's car coming home, I ran into a creep. I was going straight to an intersection, and from his side he was turning right. He quickly stopped his car, rolled the window down, and beckoned me to follow him. He was even telling me, "over here, miss!" I just glared at him and kept going. I'm glad he didn't get out of his car though...
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Quote Originally Posted by ~CallOfTheIndie~ View Post
    So around my neighborhood, I see a lot of police patrolling through my area, so I can only suspect we get a lot of creepers here and there. So yes, at some point, I had a run-in with a creeper.

Just a couple months ago, I agreed to meet up with a college friend near my old high school to hang out. My mom was out of town and had "accidentally" taken my car keys with her, so I couldn't drive myself. My sister was also gone, so I couldn't ask her to drive me there. So I had no choice but to walk there, and even though it's about a 10 min walk, my mom worries that I can get kidnapped that way. Well, on my way to my high school, after passing by my sister's car coming home, I ran into a creep. I was going straight to an intersection, and from his side he was turning right. He quickly stopped his car, rolled the window down, and beckoned me to follow him. He was even telling me, "over here, miss!" I just glared at him and kept going. I'm glad he didn't get out of his car though...
    Walking somewhere alone if you're a female is never a good idea. That's why when my mom has to go to the bad part of town, and I can't go with her, she gets a relative to go with her.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I was hypo so I drank some Pepsi and the hypo wore off. That is weird

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

I went and texted my mom to pick me up from work. Then she replied "Where?" And i realized that I texted my friend XD XD Y U HAV TO HAV DA SAME NAMES?!?! XD i'm stupid xP nya~

Yesterday, I had a rather awkward moment wherein I ran into an old classmate that I really didn't want to see DX

I was watching a game show, and this question came up

"Pikachu is a character of what TV and game series?"

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Finding out my brother had this bet to watch this show that I hate because some of his classmates were fans of it :/

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The_UnAmerican_Idol View Post
    What was the weirdest part of your day? Did anything at home, school or work happen that left you very confused? Share your experience here!
    Well, I pulled two Latias EX Cards within a month lol that's pretty random!

Finding out right now that I have a surprise checkup us this Friday. Surprise because I found out without being told beforehand. I just feel beside myself....

I was eating in pizza parlor with my sister and her boyfriend and a guy walks up claiming that he knows me... I didn't.

I the other day I was driving home and I saw too horses in someone's front lawn. I live in the suburbs and there is not a farm or stable in sight.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast