Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

A 70 looking year old woman's ringtone was gangman style

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Couple weird things from church today-

1. Everyone was singing a song and the organ cut out, so it was just voices. After that, the player switched to the piano, but it still sounded odd
    2. I noticed this guy in a class that wasn't wearing shoes- not like he took them off while sitting, he didn't have any. After class was over, I went into the restroom, and he came in as well after a minute, presumably still not wearing shoes (I only saw him in the mirror)

Also, something weird from a couple days ago- we got a call from a guy named Ricky asking for my mom. I'd heard her talk about a guy named Ricky she knows from church, so I assumed she'd have the number and told him she'd call back. I told her, and when she called him, it wasn't the same Ricky. We have no idea who it was that called- we don't know anyone else by that name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Finding dog poo in my garden when we don't have dogs, we have cats.
    This happened to us occasionally, then we realized the neighbor lets her dog run around free often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    I feel like I have psychic powers sometimes because I get déjŕ vu and I remember having a dream about that moment from a year before.
    That happens to me a lot too. Usually I think that something bad happened in the dream so I get worried, then nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hiker king View Post
    The weirdest part of my day today was when I learned how to frost a chocolate cake with a green icing made from avocados. It looks like something out of doctor Suess.
    Eww
    Quote Originally Posted by pupintheturd View Post
    what's the difference between dog poo and cat poo?
    For us, it seemed too big to be cat poop. Also, the smell is different, I think. Collateral smell, of course.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 8th September 2013 at 8:45 PM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Today in math class a few girls who were sitting behind me started gossiping loudly and my teacher got annoyed so she said, "There is a time and place for that, but now isn't it." It reminded me of Prof. Oak and I started cracking up. That got me in trouble though...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Eww
    It at least tasted good... I can't comment on it's looks however.

The weirdest thing that happened to me today was that I went to Wal-mart and everyone kept asking me if I worked there (I've never worked there). Additionally their garden tool section was filled with notebooks and backpacks so I wasn't able to find the shovel I wanted to buy.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

My college algebra class. I'm in college so it's not as annoying. But there's three people that make me want to punch them repeatedly. I'm actually ranting because they're going off RIGHT NOW about Pokemon of all things. They're complete nerds. You'd think they'd know what they're talking about....
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

In Japanese class today my teacher made us draw a Pikachu dancing Gangnam Style. O_o

Waking up is weird, every day.

Also, random feelings of deja vu. Something is familiar, but you don't know why.

that is totally the cacse with me. I remember small pictures, but as soon as a wrong person or so eneters, the deja vu is gone....
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Seeing a random student eat cold liver casserole in the hallway with a fork :x
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2vlml35.png[/IMG]

Pokémon Y FC: 4098-3136-1457
    Friend Safari (Bug): Combee, Beautifly, Heracross
    Feel free to add me, remember to PM me with your FC though.

Edit: Nevermind the below, new weirdness now. I was sitting at the computer, with my niece's parents sitting nearby. My niece came in, proclaiming that she was wet. When her mother checked, she was disgustingly wet- she'd pooped so much it was running down her leg. When she went towards the bathroom, she also discovered a puddle of poop on the floor.

Sitting on the floor doing a puzzle, and something hit my arm. I thought it was a moth, then thought 'hey that moth is walking pretty fast'. Then I realized it was a spider- it was maybe an inch and a half in diameter, including the legs. I then had to use a tissue to capture it and release it outside, amid my mom wanting me to kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    Today in math class a few girls who were sitting behind me started gossiping loudly and my teacher got annoyed so she said, "There is a time and place for that, but now isn't it." It reminded me of Prof. Oak and I started cracking up. That got me in trouble though...
    Awesome, lol.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 11th September 2013 at 11:49 PM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Saw a guy at the zoo today dressed like the main character from the Assassin's Creed game. The white outfit with the hood. There was no special dress up event there or anything.

Even weirder is that normally guys that do stuff like this probably don't get a lot of chicks but hot girls were wanting to take pictures with him.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I woke up at about 7 and went to feed my dog. I lifted up the bag of food so I could scoop out the biscuits when I saw a big brown thing on the bottom of the bag. I realised it was a cockroach and I freaked out. I dropped the bag and my shoe fell off and the cockroach fell from the bag, onto my bare foot and on the floor on its back and started squirming everywhere. I haven't been to that room all day now. O_O
    EDIT: I was playing Animal Crossing and you can play with people over the Internet randomly. I got matched up with someone who didn't speak English (I think they were speaking Japanese) and I didn't know what they were saying. It was really awkward. (No offense to that person)
    Last edited by RainbowSupernova; 15th September 2013 at 10:48 AM.

So, I was at Akzeriuth in Tales of the Abyss. I did what I was supposed to do in the mine, then got the cut scene with Van, but skipped the anime cut scene that came after that. When the next screen came up, there was no sound. I thought turning the game off would fix the problem, so I tried to go to the home screen thing. Nothing came up. I tried pressing the off button, but nothing happened. So I just sat there and waited a few minutes... And then it switched off. I opened the game back up, and everything was fine.... And then I laughed, as the skit name at the bottom left hand corner of the screen, because it was called "What just happened?" Im honestly not sure myself, Luke...
    Last edited by Seles; 15th September 2013 at 10:08 PM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

this was yesterday, but I learned that orangina, perfect apple juice, mountain dew, and gummy bears don't sit well in your stomach.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Walked around and a seagull was flying with a seagull on top of it acting as if it was an aeroplane. Awkward.
    A seakgull sitting on someones care just waiting for them, when they came and drove off the seagull still sat on the car.
    While playing Soul Silver doing my Wedlocke challenge I was in Chuck's gym and my sister wanted to have a try of playing my pokemon game. She killed 2 trainers and a wild tentacuel. I tried teaching her some pokemon stuff this morning too.
    Also, should I try and be more active on serebii or just post once and a while or don't post anymore, I have been off for about a month or more....

I was at school walking to my first class and I saw a tampon on the ground 0_o

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    I was at school walking to my first class and I saw a tampon on the ground 0_o
    Been there done that.

T'was on the basketball court for me.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 17th September 2013 at 1:19 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

A guy in his car driving kept opening and shutting his door randomly. His door was perfectly shut before he opened it to make it weirder.
    Some of my friends said "Girl day" I was about to murder them and say "Before my birthday. When I am away, YOU COULD'VE DONE IT MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY WHEN ON MONDAY I PLAYED FOOTY AND WEDNESDAY IM STAYING HOME"
    So of course, I go play footy with some of my best friends. I saw the girls I sometimes play with (dont worry. I am not the only guy playing with them sometimes because it wouldjust be to awkward for me, c'mon I want to talk to someone about CoD) an annoying little kid who loves them all that they don't like and was playing with him. When he was younger. Me and my friend were like "wtf, thought they hated that kid. Plus his 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN THEM"
    Mid-game in playing footy my friend randomly starts saying "I'll fight you at PAX bro!" He was on the opposite team (The team with hogs and cheats but the team I was on still smashed em by 30 points in the end) and he watched Skydoesminecraft and other minecraft youtubers like me and now he wants to throw a pie at my face and say "I'll fight you at pax" My other friend told him "I'll throw ya in the mud" while he stood on the mud. But to have an epic fail he just trips in the mud for the 2nd time that day. Carma. Here is the weird part, he was nearly doing the splits (his a boy) in the mud while trying to get up and it looked weird. In class a boy (calls everyone "girlfriend" and instead of bro "bra" and actss like a fashionista girl, he calls girls fashionista) did the splits without ripping his pants or moaning in pain. My sister also thinks I sound like Jessie Pinkmen from Breaking Bad...

Today in science the teacher put a DVD on using the projector but it wasn't about our current topic, so the teacher took the DVD out, but kept the projector on. She told us to do an activity in out books and as I was doing the activity I realised the projector was still on. It had one of those screen savers where the DVD logo just bounces across the screen and I watched to see if it would hit a corner. I got carried away because I was still watching it about 5 minutes later. My teacher noticed and asked what I was doing and then turned the projector off.

On my new 3DS I had the mario kart 7 downloaded from a while back with the event but it kept disappearing randomly.... O_o

On pokemon global link and seeing someone trade a level 12 magneton for a level 16 arcanine. Doesn't the guy with an arcanine know that magneton was hacked.

My cat slept on my brother's back while he was bending down. And my cat breaking in and out of the mosquito net to come in and out through the house; but I suppose it's not rare to see that.

Today for sport my class went to a park close to my school and played with frisbees. My friends and I threw the frisbees to each other and I yelled, "Whoo, frisbee!" I only realised then that a random guy who looked like a year 12 wearing the dress of my school's uniform and a blonde wig had run into the park and ran into the middle of where my friends and I were throwing the frisbee. He said, "I love frisbees! Throw it to me!" I threw it to him and he tried to catch it but fell over. :I

I was on another pokemon forum and I saw someone wanting to trade. I randomly clicked on it for no reason, I was bored and they already got the pokemon they needed. A new person to the forums (It was his first post) and said "I will trade. I can get you that pokemon I dont care what I get as long as it has an oran berry as its held item"
    The person wanted a starter about 1 year ago and the person with 1 post said he could trade as long as he GOT A STUPID ORAN BERRY! AN ORAN BERRY. The person already got the pokemon they needed and it was from 1 YEAR AGO.
    I don;t even know why some people on those forums read the rules and just bump forums from a year ago and do stuff that they dont need...

When I went out today, I noticed that my clothes resembled Finn from "Adventure Time". Few things were missing and I don't have his hat but I wasn't cosplaying so.... yeah.

Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast