Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Talking to my professor.

His expressions almost always tell me that he does not understand or care.

[ SHINY POKÉMON ]
    --
    Gyarados -- Intimidate; Modest; nicknamed; up for trade
    Ditto -- PokéRadar; Limber; nicknameable; up for trade
    Tauros -- Anger Point; Mild; no nickname; up for trade
    Probopass -- Sand Force; Sassy; no nickname; [offer pending]
    Dratini -- Shed Skin; Quirky; no nickame; up for trade
    Goomy -- Gooey(?); Brave; Acid Armor Egg Move; MM: 210 eggs hatched so far; no shiny
    --
    Shinies Wanted --
    Nicknameable/nicknamed, please! c:

If I don't reply immediately I'm: Breeding Pokemon.

So far, Sausages go really well with French Onion dip.

I went to my doctor for an appointment and he showed me an X-Ray of a guy with a fork stuck up his d***

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Today, before going out, I was wearing my sandals and I don't know how it got there but there was a thumb tack in it. I didn't see it and I stepped on it. That did hurt but at least my skin wasn't pierced.

Bird flew into my window, scared the s*** out of me

Accidentally messaging a friend's boyfriend somehow.

[ SHINY POKÉMON ]
    --
    Gyarados -- Intimidate; Modest; nicknamed; up for trade
    Ditto -- PokéRadar; Limber; nicknameable; up for trade
    Tauros -- Anger Point; Mild; no nickname; up for trade
    Probopass -- Sand Force; Sassy; no nickname; [offer pending]
    Dratini -- Shed Skin; Quirky; no nickame; up for trade
    Goomy -- Gooey(?); Brave; Acid Armor Egg Move; MM: 210 eggs hatched so far; no shiny
    --
    Shinies Wanted --
    Nicknameable/nicknamed, please! c:

If I don't reply immediately I'm: Breeding Pokemon.

Yesterday I went to the bathroom in school, and in the bathroom some kid had the lion king blasting from his phone and he was singing along to it. Also, his shirt was off and he was holding up a lion like he was Rafiki. I said something and another kid shushed me and said "Shhh! He's speaking his native toungue!" I just walked out. Then, after last period, it snowed in the parking lot! Granted it was very little, but it was still snow!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Maybe starting to feel sickend about cute/happy things cuz of my illness.....because normally I never give up on them but i'm like at the point where i just wanna see blackness and blood right now......
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I don't know if I should count this as "weird" or even "worst", but I basically watched a house go up in flames from across the street. We were at my grandparents' house for our monthly family home evening, and everyone had just finished up dinner when we heard sirens. I went out on the porch and there's a house across the way with flames coming out of the roof. According to my grandmother, it was a rental, and no one was living in there at the moment, so there was no one inside, but both my mom and grandfather reported seeing a gasoline can in the back when they went to check up on the neighbors. So... yeah. We believe it to be arson based on that. Looks like I witnessed a crime scene, technically. Not something that was on my bucket list, but... life's quirky like that.

So yeah, the whole family stood and watched (some in awe, others in indifference) as the firetruck came and took a few minutes to set everything up as the flames got bigger and started to threaten going to the other houses. Eventually, it was all put out, probably took about ten minutes or so. It was interesting, albeit also slightly coincidental, as a few weeks back, our next-door neighbors had called the fire department because they smelled smoke up in the attic area.

It's been a weird autumn thus far...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My two friends were twerking on each other in gym today 0.0
    Wish I had took a video or picture.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompykins View Post
    Talking to my professor.

His expressions almost always tell me that he does not understand or care.
    Pretty much the response I used to get from most of my professors too.

I get the feeling that there are a number of professors that just want to get on with their research, and giving lectures is seen as a bit of an inconvenience for them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Yesterday I went to the bathroom in school, and in the bathroom some kid had the lion king blasting from his phone and he was singing along to it. Also, his shirt was off and he was holding up a lion like he was Rafiki. I said something and another kid shushed me and said "Shhh! He's speaking his native toungue!" I just walked out. Then, after last period, it snowed in the parking lot! Granted it was very little, but it was still snow!
    This is brilliant.
    Last edited by Richarizard; 13th November 2013 at 5:53 PM.
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

I watched a guy swallow an entire jar of jelly in 30 seconds without a spoon. Just his mouth.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

I woke up an hour early because one of our cats finally caught the mouse that was smuggling their food. I am glad they finally caught the mouse, but please do not come down here and show it to me with is awful cries and all at 5:30 AM. -.-
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

This happened yesterday but I found a dead ant in my hair during geography class. I had seen an ant crawl over my book a few minutes before I found the dead ant and I keep wondering if it's the same ant.

I had the weirdest nightmare every.
    I was.sick all weekend and Monday so in my nightmare I show up for school then halve way in I realise I'm suppose to to stay home then
    a clown bursts the the door and I wake up o_O.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

The way I felt when waking up from a nap, I felt so weird and out of it, I dont really like taking naps for this reason usually but I was really tired today.

also I volunteer at an animal shelter so sometimes strange things happen because that's just the nature of working with animals xD I was caught off guard when I tried to pick up an older kitten to put her back in her cage and she freaked out and screamed. I wasnt really expecting that cause she seems mellow most of the time.

When I wake up early in the morning, I stay awake for 5 minutes yet 40 minutes pass =_=
    http://img.ifcdn.com/images/910bc87e...8203ec8a_1.gif
    yeah, like that

Hibiki wants hugs

The weird thing happen t o me when i just started class it ended .I was like yes and hooray.If someone have a kangaskahn can we please trade.

This isn't so much weird as it is scary, A bird took a dump 3 feet from where I was walking. ( ̄□ ̄;)

Hibiki wants hugs

My dog kept barking at 3am. My mum went outside and told him to be quiet and he stopped, but then he started barking again at about 4:30. No one knows what he was barking at and I got really creeped out because I've been reading quite a few Creepypastas recently.
    Also, my friend went to the toilet at lunch and when she came back she was laughing a lot. I asked her what happened and she said that on the toilet door there was a poem that said
    Here I sit
    Broken hearted
    Came to s***
    Only farted.

Some guy kept staring and smiling at me, I know I'm good looking but he was creepy looking and old and it was just really awkward because he wouldn't look away.

I was walking to campus and a cat started following me. I told him to stop and go home because his friends would miss him. He didn't leave until some other people walked by and he followed them.
    Sprites by Arkeis, banner by Light Venusaur

Friends stick together, no matter what.

Mom just told me she admires men with long hair, even thinks they're good-looking, even though she says she would never date them (then admitted she hated cutting Dad's hair when he had it grown out a bit some years back). I had a "WTF" moment when I thought back to when we watched Escaflowne together, and chances are she really liked Allen from the get-go because of it. And then I thought back to how apparently everyone's a screaming teenage fangirl for Allen--according to fans.

And now I'm wondering if she really liked David Bowie when he was the Goblin King. I don't think I want to know.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

A seed that fell into my Cockateil's water dish sprouted and grew!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Sounds like he was making a vine. Still pretty funny.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast