Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1896

Thread: The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

I walked into a Public restroom and found I shaving in there...
    Awkward...

I have a Facebook stalker. In fact, he's probably an internet stalker. I wouldn't be surprised if he were lurking on Serebii right now, reading all of my posts (because, bonehead that I am, I use the same name almost everywhere I post).

Like the sort of person that just randomly Likes things I do. I could probably post a picture of a gutted antelope with the entrails sprawled out on the floor spelling "Hi, <name withheld>!" and he'd still Like it. He offers to do nice things that I don't ask for. And, out of the blue, he writes long-winded compliments about me that are uncalled for. Also, he texts me out of the blue to ask me some nonsense question, simply as an excuse to text me.

When his name pops up, that is definitely the weirdest part of my day. I just try to suck it up and tell myself, "He's harmless. Just let him do as he will and ignore it." Since- y'know- telling him outright that he makes me uncomfortable fell on deaf ears.

Internet stalker does it again with a passive aggressive Facebook status update about how a certain someone regards him coldly.
    Last edited by Ketaru; 29th April 2014 at 3:18 PM.

I got a discounted coffee for no reason....wasn't weird per say but it was odd in a nice way.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

This whole week the Newspaper my family gets has no comics in it. There has been no reason given for the comics sudden disappearance.

My science teacher has a way to turn your words around a win an argument/debate. My friend was given the nickname "Fire Breathing Otter" from a while back.

I was trying to explain to her how breathing fire is cool. Then he said "fire is not cool, its hot! You obviously have learned nothing in class!"

Everything ended there...........
    "I missed you too, Calcifer."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

I have many weird stuff goin' on...Lets see
    In school,in front of our school there was fire and it was smoking until the inside of our school,and my classmates kept on screaming,like they're gonna die or something,and kept on yelling to the firefighters some uhh inappropriate words.I mean seriously its not like were gonna die or something!And the principal even let us stay on a evacuation area.
    Weird ._. I even got home early..

Serena-chan! Dawn-chan! May-channn~!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★
    If you can't see the image,you're not awesome like me.
    Advanceshipper|Amourshipper
    Specialshipper|Franticshipper
    Otaku|Writer/Reader|Gamer
    Fashionista|Lazy-but-succesful Student
    ~A friendly purrson!~

Power outage 10 minutes into my soccer game. All I did in the game was stand there in the soaking rain, as a keeper does. Driving out there for 10 minutes really grinds my gears LOL.
    Amourshipping and Generation III for the win!

Nothing weird on my day today

I had to free a Grackle that had gotten caught in outdoor furniture. The Grackle was fine and flew off to join his buddies.

A while ago, I was at a church crypt where my grandparents are interred but the weird part was, I heard a squeaking noise down there and I was the only one there at that time. It might've been the fan, but whatever it was, I heard it.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 1st June 2014 at 3:22 PM.

For me (I'm 14, I have to point it out)... I had a weird day, beginning with in Relgious Education, and the subject was Love, and my friends were teasing me because I came to the school six months ago and already there are 5 girls who love me , and in maths there was a girl behind me who always needed help and to reach her, the teacher had to bend over, and her butt was almost in my face, and every one was encouraging me to turn around (I kept saying why me? And the same girl kept joking saying that I am the chosen one... ), and later, in the bus, as it was full, and it is a double-decker, (I'm in the UK) I had to stand on the stairs, upstairs and right next to me were some kids, about my age, Blasting the song Wiggle, and twerking to it...(It may sound hot, but it was hot in both senses of the word), and finally, as i was walking down the street back from school with a good friend, who had some one else's purse, which somehow was very heavy for her (about 4 KG!!!), so I held it for her, and for my luck, someone from school saw us and said to my friend very quietly : "Who is that?", they thought I'm her boyfriend, which I'm not... And to make things better, my best friend has a crush on her...

The Amourshipping Thread has reached 1000 Pages!!!

Ran into my friend I've known since first grade's dad, and so far I've heard from him.

I've not lived up to his dreams of me being a baseball player.

And he's not gay, but he finds nothing wrong with the male body.

There's nothing wrong with the guitar.

Do I think his son is cool?

We need to get dynamite and blow stuff.

Let's take a road trip.

I've better to hang out with than his kid's.

Fun night.

L.F.D.
    Last edited by Darato; 22nd June 2014 at 5:26 AM.

I had to run every day from the Masons whos trying to get me. I need a Life.

Giving about five people relationship advice despite never being in one myself :/
    Amourshipping and Generation III for the win!

I ordered coffee at a bakery. According to the menu, a large coffee was 12 ounces, which is the size I usually get, so I ordered that. It instead ended up being more like 20 ounces. Either I looked really sleepy, or they were being extra generous, or the menu is in serious need of updating.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Recently found out about the fad of Pokeshaming on Tumblr. Here are some of them http://www.dorkly.com/post/65553/pok...emon-to-own-up

the weirdest part about my day was realizing i woke up at two in the afternoon.

When I found out that Midna's vocals in Twilight Princess are actually jumbled up English sentences.Eg.:"I guess you're not stupid."

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Going for a walk today and as soon as a leave my house a pair of fighting yellow jackets fall right by my feet.

I woke up at 3 am to find that my cat had caught a bat. Whats weird about that? She only has three legs (missing the back right leg) . I don't know how she pulled it off but she did.

P.S. She's okay she didn't get bit
    Last edited by TheEmeraldKnight; 4th August 2014 at 7:35 AM.

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmeraldKnight View Post
    I woke up at 3 am to find that my cat had caught a bat. Whats weird about that? She only has three legs (missing the back right leg) . I don't know how she pulled it off but she did.

P.S. She's okay she didn't get bit
    There's a Catwoman/Batman joke to be made here somewhere.

Seriously though, that's quite impressive. One of mine manages to nab some mice and moles, but that's about it, which he proudly brings to either me or my wife as a trophy.
    Friend Code: 1993-7579-0707

Founder of the ION Pokémon League
    IPL Overview
    IPL Recaps & Videos

I was walking out of the supermarket and a security guard stopped me, pointed to the one piece t-shirt I was wearing and said "Mugiwaras run deep!".

Encountering a person who looks like a person I already know.

Yesterday I supervised making badges for a local Pokemon League. You would not believe how entranced they were by the pin-press machine. Dragging that thing on public transport was a hell of a task, though.

Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast