Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 602

Thread: Operation Obliviate

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46

    Default Operation Obliviate

    Welcome, weary traveller--

    You've reached:



    *mumbled laughter*

    Clan Vision: To provide everyone with an fun, engaging environment in which to battle.

    Remember: The dedication of you as a trainer will reflect the nature and success of this Clan!





    1. Clan News and Announcements
    2. Rules
    3. How to Join
    4. Starting Userbar
    5. Battle Points System
    6. Other Activities
    7. Divisions
    8. Rank Ups
    9. Members Tally Count
    10. War Team
    11. Clan Events
    12. PO Battles to YouTube
    13. Job Opportunities
    14. Credits






    For Operation Obliviate's Xat Chat, Forum, and YouTube channel, please see the signature attached to this post.





    25/10/12 – Operation Obliviate is Officially Reborn!





    Please follow these to the best of your ability:

    1. Follow all SPPF Rules
    2. All leaders decisions are final and aim to inform and thus lead the clan to be the best they can be, if you have any problems, concerns or you want to report something that has happened within the clan; feel free to PM me. It’s fair to say that just because Leaders have the “Leaders” title doesn’t mean they are the smartest or know the most, were just here to supervise and provide.
    3. If you want to join you must be prepared to battle.
    4. Every time you engage in a battle the scores MUST be posted in the correct format.
    5.     Spoiler:- Format:





    In order to become a member you must fill in the following form:


    HTML Code:
    [B]Username[/B]:
    [B]PO/PS Name[/B]: 
    [B]Preferred PO Server[/B]:
    [b]5th Gen FC[/b]:
    [B]Reason for joining[/B]:
    [B]How long have you been Competitively Battling[/B]:
    [B]Serebii Battle Frontier Symbols[/B]:
    [B]Will you be Active[/B]:
    [B]Referred By[/B]:
    After you are accepted, you will be placed into the Private Rank.





        Spoiler:- NOTE:



    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj594/OperationObliviate/Userbars/1Private.png[/IMG]




    Within the clan, there is a point system which ensures members accrue points based on the battles they undertake.

    Defeating a member of the Clan:

    lower rank then you: 50 Points
    same rank as you: 100 Points
    higher rank then you: 150 Points

    Drawing with a member of the Clan:

    lower rank then you: 25 Points
    same rank as you: 50 Points
    higher rank then you: 75 Points

    Loss to a member of the Clan:

    lower rank then you: 15 Points
    same rank as you: 25 Points
    higher rank then you: 50 Points





    Sppf Activities
    As a clan that is part of the Sppf, we would like to take into consideration what you are achieving on the forums. Thus, you will get points for what you achieve:

        Spoiler:- The Serebii Battle Frontier :



        Spoiler:- Other Sppf Leagues:


        Spoiler:- Sppf Tournaments:



    Other Forum Activities
    If you are part of another forum and are gaining achievements there, you will be given recognition within the clan.

        Spoiler:- Smogon Tournament:


        Spoiler:- Pokemon Showdown:


    You will need to take print screens or other forms of evidence to prove your achievements outside of these forums. Take the screenshot and post it IN A SPOILER, also stating what it is you have achieved.


    Last edited by SOCCER_PRO; 13th November 2012 at 3:41 PM.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default





    The following details the Clan ranks. Your rank is dependent upon the number of battles you have won and your skill within the clan.


    This Rank is for the Leaders. They over look the Clan and drive it to reach its full potential.

    SOCCER_PRO
    Kingothestone


    This Rank is for the most experienced members of the Clan; they have seen it all – Leaders fall, members vying for power, but they have held strong and stayed true to their convictions. The best of the best.

    -
    -
    -


    This Rank holds some great members within the Clan. They have put a lot of effort into battling, and are reputable for the title they hold.

    -
    -
    -


    This Rank holds reliable members. They have shown their strength within the Clan and push themselves to do their best. They are just getting used to being looked up to.

    Pikachu725
    -
    -


    This Rank includes prepared members. They know their stuff, but don’t have the prowess of a great battler – YET. They show great potential, but still have many things to learn, and experiences to gain.

    M4zz
    -
    -


    This Rank includes knowledgeable members. They know how to engage in battle correctly, but lack the experience and knowledge. They are freshman in terms of battle ability, though do have some knowledge which can be built upon.

    AquaClaw11
    MegaMooMooMilk
    TrollFreak


    This Rank includes fresh members. They haven’t shown battle ability as yet, but have the potential to make it to the top!

    firestar319
    -Shuckle-
    o0oSerenityo0o
    Grassmaster411
    Sucka_Punch
    TheGreekTerror
    Jet Li
    Suhnny
    FAKE
    Rubberduckyassassin3
    DarumakkaImposter
    Dark Exxod
    Golbez Destruction
    Tigo
    PushOver
    Loso
    The Mad Crow
    treeckotrainer
    Seppen
    Tutanium
    xxxkidsoul112xxx
    ATOMate
    Thunder_Colt
    thunder_dragon2
    Golden Cloud
    Kinoyo
    +Ike
    SaberLion1997
    Soleice
    Malgan
    Uniconism
    JJ theRed
    Dr. Peppre
    juniglee
    DeviantMaster
    Doridor
    OMGLUL
    ShadowFox11
    McStarley
    Doomforyou
    Drizzle Milotic
    Piexplode
    Twiddle
    Sevensevens
    TheLooker





    • To be promoted from Private to Sergeant, you must win: 15 battles as a Private
    • To be promoted from Sergeant to Lieutenant, you must win: 20 battles as a Sergeant
    • To be promoted from Lieutenant to Captain, you must win: 25 battles as a Lieutenient
    • To be promoted from Captain to Major, you must win: 30 battles as a Captain
    • To be promoted from Major to Colonel, you must win: 35 battles as a Major

    In addition to winning the required number of battles, you must also participate in a "Rank-Up Challenge". The rules are simple. If you meet the requirements needed to reach the next rank, you must Challenge and DEFEAT a clan member who is already in the rank you are trying to achieve. The way to do this is simple: Meet up with your opponent in the chat room and challenge them. If they accept, post the following on the thread: "I extend a Rank-Up Challenge to ________ for the rank of ________" (fill in the blanks. It shouldn't be hard.) The person you are challenging will post the battle results AFTER the battle. If you win the match, you rank up. If not, you don't. You get 3 challenges per 24 hour period on a rolling schedule. If you are unsure what this means, come to me and ask.

    Please note: when you rank up you get Points equal to 10x the amount of battles.





    Welcome to The Grid. Here you will be able to see information on your personal statistics, as well as those of other clan members. Information displayed includes W/L/D, Win percentage, and clan rank.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/eq9u20.jpg[/IMG]
    *Updated to post #601

    The following is a summary of all the different ways you can earn points in the clan. In order to discover the actual point values, you'll need to search through the OP's themselves.

    • Referring new members (50 points)
    • Battling in clan and posting the battles (varies)
    • Ranking up (varies)
    • Participating in/ winning clan tournaments (varies)
    • Winning Other tournaments on SPPF (varies)
    • Winning tournaments run from the Smogon forums or the Pokemon Showdown Battling platform (varies)
    • Reaching Rating milestones on the Pokemon Showdown battle platform.
    • Participating in wars as part of the war team (varies)
    • The Serebii Battle Frontier or other Serebii-based Leagues/Frontiers (varies)
    • Uploading battles to our Youtube channel (75)
    • Various clan jobs (Varies)









    War Chief: Kingothestone
    Suhnny
    TrollFreak
    Sucka_Punch
    Pokemazter3001
    Kingothestone

    Subs
    DarmuakkaImposter
    Golbez Destruction


    War Record
        Spoiler:- War Record:





    Current

        Spoiler:- Details:

    Past Events
        Spoiler:- Past Events:






    Operation Obliviate is going to connect Pokemon Online with YouTube!

    There's a bit of a complicated process for uploading PO battles. for info, discuss with o0oSerenityo0o

    By uploading videos to youtube, both you and your opponent both get 75 Points!

    Click here to read more information and fill out the form.





    Every Clan needs members to help out. It would be great if members helped make this Clan more successful. One way of doing this is by helping out with various roles that need to be filled within the Clan.

    These are the current Roles we are looking to fulfill:

    Artist: Making banners for the clan, helping with userbars, etc.
        Spoiler:- Artists:

    Tutor: Our goal is to help our members become better battlers. In order to do so, we need tutors. These are members who are willing to spend time with those who request this service and help them achieve greater levels of skill.
        Spoiler:- Tutoring Thread:


    For these positions, apply on the clan site.


    You can apply here.





    • SOCCER_PRO for all the userbars, banners and everything
    • Everyone who was once a member, and has now returned to Operation Obliviate
    • o0oSerenity for the "Sens Art Shop" and Tutoring images


    Last edited by Kingothestone; 8th December 2012 at 1:40 PM. Reason: Updated to #601

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    First! To start this off, welcome back Kotsy!

    Username: Pokemazter3001, however, it may be changing to M4zz shortly
    PO Name: M4zz
    Preferred PO Server: I prefer PS actually, but PO Main works fine.
    Reason for joining: OO was, and forever will be a baller clan.
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: Just shy of 2 years now.
    Will you be Active: Definitely!
    Referred By: Give it to Kotsy if you want, but nobody really.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    First! To start this off, welcome back Kotsy!

    Username: Pokemazter3001, however, it may be changing to M4zz shortly
    PO Name: M4zz
    Preferred PO Server: I prefer PS actually, but PO Main works fine.
    Reason for joining: OO was, and forever will be a baller clan.
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: Just shy of 2 years now.
    Will you be Active: Definitely!
    Referred By: Give it to Kotsy if you want, but nobody really.
    I guess I'll do the honors. Accepted. and Welcome home.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  5. #5

    Default

    Name: beshort123
    PO name: westbrook
    Preferred server: reborn
    reason for joining: fun
    how long you've been battling competitively: a year
    will u be active: usually
    referred by: me
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

    -Chuck Norris


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beshort123 View Post
    Name: beshort123
    PO name: westbrook
    Preferred server: reborn
    reason for joining: fun
    how long you've been battling competitively: a year
    will u be active: usually
    referred by: me
    Accepted. Welcome to the clan (I believe this is your first time with us). There's a userbar in the OP if you want it, otherwise continue on your merry way. You'll be added to the grid when we reach 10 posts.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Username: Arsenal
    PO Name: don't have one yet
    Preferred PO Server: Probably the main
    Reason for joining: I'm a new member to serebii and this clan looked interesting
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: I have yet to get into it, but I would like to learn
    Will you be Active: as active as I can be
    Referred By: no one

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Username: Arsenal
    PO Name: don't have one yet
    Preferred PO Server: Probably the main
    Reason for joining: I'm a new member to serebii and this clan looked interesting
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: I have yet to get into it, but I would like to learn
    Will you be Active: as active as I can be
    Referred By: no one
    Accepted. Welcome to the clan. Join us in the xat. there's a link in my signature.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Pretty excited that we are back and already seeing new faces.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Now now, you all can't have fun in this place without me :V

    Username: firestar319
    PO Name: xFire
    Preferred PO Server: like I care where I battle
    Reason for joining: Kotsy asked me to and I have nothing better to do
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: Um...lets see...I feel old when I talk about it, so awhile
    Will you be Active: Ya
    Referred By: Kotsy :V





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Now now, you all can't have fun in this place without me :V

    Username: firestar319
    PO Name: xFire
    Preferred PO Server: like I care where I battle
    Reason for joining: Kotsy asked me to and I have nothing better to do
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: Um...lets see...I feel old when I talk about it, so awhile
    Will you be Active: Ya
    Referred By: Kotsy :V
    Welcome back, by friend. It's great to have you with us.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Username: -shuckle
    PO Name: N/a
    Preferred PO Server: n/a
    Reason for joining: its like cc with different letters
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 7 days
    Will you be Active: obv
    Referred By: Your mom
    DIAMOND RECORD
    FC:5456 7112 1478
    Record: 11-11

    Proud Leader of Dracaena clan!


    RIP:

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shuckle- View Post
    Username: -shuckle
    PO Name: N/a
    Preferred PO Server: n/a
    Reason for joining: its like cc with different letters
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 7 days
    Will you be Active: obv
    Referred By: Your mom
    Welcome back, old friend.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Username: o0oSerenityo0o
    PO Name: Sen
    Preferred PO Server: Don't have one
    Reason for joining: Duh! OO is like DAH BESTEST!!!
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: ... About 2ish years but only have the experience of 1 month LOL
    Will you be Active: Semi... I will try to be as active as I can though!!!
    Referred By: Soccer_Pro (hey smexy )

    Whooooooo OO is back!! Pro mentioned it was starting back up but now it's official!!!

    Forever a Creamery Command and Airborn Aces member<3

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Username: **** you read up.
    PO Name: ?
    Preferred PO Server: ?
    Reason for joining: Peer pressure
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 20 years.
    Will you be Active: ?
    Referred By: Peer pressure.

    (Because Bendy is ****ing amazing.)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by o0oSerenityo0o View Post
    Username: o0oSerenityo0o
    PO Name: Sen
    Preferred PO Server: Don't have one
    Reason for joining: Duh! OO is like DAH BESTEST!!!
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: ... About 2ish years but only have the experience of 1 month LOL
    Will you be Active: Semi... I will try to be as active as I can though!!!
    Referred By: Soccer_Pro (hey smexy )

    Whooooooo OO is back!! Pro mentioned it was starting back up but now it's official!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehJonno View Post
    Username: **** you read up.
    PO Name: ?
    Preferred PO Server: ?
    Reason for joining: Peer pressure
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 20 years.
    Will you be Active: ?
    Referred By: Peer pressure.
    Approved and welcome home!
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Why is andy not in this clan....
    DIAMOND RECORD
    FC:5456 7112 1478
    Record: 11-11

    Proud Leader of Dracaena clan!


    RIP:

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shuckle- View Post
    Why is andy not in this clan....
    I'll get onto fixing this ASAP





  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shuckle- View Post
    Why is andy not in this clan....
    As I know you are aware, steps have been taken to resolve this issue. Hopefully Mr. Amazing will stop being a recluse within the next 24 hours.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Username: I am more attractive than pure
    PO Name: pure sucks <3
    Preferred PO Server: idk
    Reason for joining: pure is quite the attractive man
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: idk
    Will you be Active: if pure is
    Referred By: kotsy smells



    Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

    credit to EG and extroph

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Guernica
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser™ View Post
    Username: I am more attractive than pure
    PO Name: pure sucks <3
    Preferred PO Server: idk
    Reason for joining: pure is quite the attractive man
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: idk
    Will you be Active: if pure is
    Referred By: kotsy smells
    I love you<3
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown


    Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Username: Makaveli
    PO Name: *****s !
    Preferred PO Server: idk
    Reason for joiningure paid me
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: idk
    Will you be Active: if pure and du is
    Referred By: ***** known as pure

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Guernica
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Username: Makaveli
    PO Name: *****s !
    Preferred PO Server: idk
    Reason for joiningure paid me
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: idk
    Will you be Active: if pure and du is
    Referred By: ***** known as pure
    I love you too <3
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown


    Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,805

    Default

    Username: Ragnarok
    PO Name: FuSoYa
    Preferred PO Server: eh...
    Reason for joining: Helping out some bros
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 2007
    Will you be Active: Yup
    Referred By: Makasmelliveli

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Username: Ragnarok
    PO Name: FuSoYa
    Preferred PO Server: eh...
    Reason for joining: Helping out some bros
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 2007
    Will you be Active: Yup
    Referred By: Makasmelliveli

    Welcome to the clan senea gollywog seniseni Sena

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •