Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-13: Advance of the Therian Formes! Unova's Greatest Crisis!! [PART 2 ONLY!]

Would a team rocket finale mean a finale for ash's journey too?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    We don't know.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

No. Why would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    No. Why would it?
    Well they (ash and trio) have been in show show for pretty much the same amount of time, they've went to the same regions and idk I feel the show just can't be the same, you can argue bw broke many patterns but traditions? Although there's nothing saying the trio won't survive this. And don't you think it's about time for ash to win the league already? I mean seriously, he's been manipulating time for the last 15 years its his time to shine. And I am very curious of what he does after that.

Well they (ash and trio) have been in show show for pretty much the same amount of time, they've went to the same regions and idk I feel the show just can't be the same, you can argue bw broke many patterns but traditions? Although there's nothing saying the trio won't survive this. And don't you think it's about time for ash to win the league already? I mean seriously, he's been manipulating time for the last 15 years its his time to shine. And I am very curious of what he does after that.
    No one ever said that if TRio leaves, Ash's journey will end. The show could go on without the TRio. We were used to them being in every episode but now look at BW. They only appear every once in awhile and when they do appear, it could only be for about 2 minutes sometimes. Brock was also on the show for as long as Ash with exception of the Orange Islands arc and when he left, Ash's jouney didn't end.

No one ever said that if TRio leaves, Ash's journey will end. The show could go on without the TRio. We were used to them being in every episode but now look at BW. They only appear every once in awhile and when they do appear, it could only be for about 2 minutes sometimes. Brock was also on the show for as long as Ash with exception of the Orange Islands arc and when he left, Ash's jouney didn't end.
    Well of course they could continue the show, and beside even if they aren't shown much doesn't mean theyre not there, Brock could return just as dawn did. Although the only way I see the trio and rocket leaving is if team plasma or another criminal organization was screwing around with ash and co

Well of course they could continue the show, and beside even if they aren't shown much doesn't mean theyre not there, Brock could return just as dawn did. Although the only way I see the trio and rocket leaving is if team plasma or another criminal organization was screwing around with ash and co
    I never said they weren't there. They clearly are, but TRio had a huge change this season. And we're going to see what happens with TR once these episodes air. It will be interesting for sure.

I never said they weren't there. They clearly are, but TRio had a huge change this season. And we're going to see what happens with TR once these episodes air. It will be interesting for sure.
    Is the first of the rocket episodes airing in a week? After the kotetsu gym battle ep?

Is the first of the rocket episodes airing in a week? After the kotetsu gym battle ep?
    After the Kotetsu episode, there will be an episode about a Pokemon Nursery. Giovanni, TRio and Dr.Zager will appear in that episode. Then the episode after that on the 27th begins that 2 part TR arc that will end on October 4th.

You got more of a chance of ash winning the league with just oshawott then that happening.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    You got more of a chance of ash winning the league with just oshawott then that happening.
    Lol, oshawott? That low?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Soooooo...

With this being Team Rocket's finale in Unova, I hope that it is just a wordplay on the whole sentence, and that Team Plasma will be getting a finale as well.

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. I guess we can't assume what will happen because the parametres are too vague at this point to make any proven statements.
    Well, guess they could replace Team Rocket with Team Plasama for later part of the series, I'd be ok with that that'd let them be the actual main villains of the series for a while.

Ask for getting rid of Ash, no they never said once Team Rocket's story ends Ash does too, only if he ever wins the league and I don't think that will happen in this series, maybe next when hey'll improve.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If this is TR's finale, I really hope they focus more on TR than they do on the Legendary Pokemon.
    TR's finale or not, they'll still get the most focus along with Meloetta. I don't think the Legendary Pokemon will get much focus, besides they were already focused on in that two parter.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Tr is going to be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    TR's finale or not, they'll still get the most focus along with Meloetta. I don't think the Legendary Pokemon will get much focus, besides they were already focused on in that two parter.
    That doesn't matter. Since they're in their Therian Formes now they're for all intents and purposes new, never-before-seen Pokémon.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Yep, I can wait to see it and know Persian's moves, finally *_*
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 14th September 2012 at 2:22 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Yep, I can wait to see it and know Persian's moves, finally *_*
    I'm already guessing it knows Slash. But, maybe an element move, like Thunderbolt too.

It's the writers plus lazy animators,

Persian will know
    Thunder, Ice Beam, Power Gem, Swift, or Hyper Beam for it's 4 moves so they can reuse the stock animation infinite times.

In reality, is this the 1st time a Persian will actually be partaking in a real battle? I know there was Meowth vs Persion way back in the day, but I don't really count that as an official battle...
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

People ised to think if brock leaves then Ash is done. He left, guess what? the shows still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post

In reality, is this the 1st time a Persian will actually be partaking in a real battle? I know there was Meowth vs Persion way back in the day, but I don't really count that as an official battle...
    Tyson's Meowth fighting that girl's Persian in the Hoenn League, unless that's what you're referring to.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Even though I don't believe we are going to see a real battle between Ash and Giovanni I can suggest its moveset will be something like:

Giovanni's Persian
    - Shadow Ball
    - Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
    - Slash
    - Hyper Beam
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Even though I don't believe we are going to see a real battle between Ash and Giovanni I can suggest its moveset will be something like:

Giovanni's Persian
    - Shadow Ball
    - Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
    - Slash
    - Hyper Beam
    Even if it won't be a Ash V.S Paul type battle, I think will be getting one between them.
    That'd be like saying "Screw you fans, we are just going to kill Giovanni off without a good send off! " Fun that'd be.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I know but I'm sure it will be something simple and rushed. But I still have hope about an interesting 1 vs 1.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Besides Oshawott, Pikachu, Dragonite, Garchomp, Pansage and probably Krookodile, will any of the other Pokemon do anything in this episode or should i say DO YOU guys think that Pokemon will get any significant roles in this?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Besides Oshawott, Pikachu, Dragonite, Garchomp, Pansage and probably Krookodile, will any of the other Pokemon do anything in this episode or should i say DO YOU guys think that Pokemon will get any significant roles in this?
    Pokemon that will most likely get significant roles:

Pikachu
    Meloetta
    Meowth
    Kami Trio
    Woobat
    Yamask
    Dragonite
    Oshawott
    Pansage
    Garchomp
    Golurk