Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Diamond Battle Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    You realize that Psychic will never OHKO something , right? Blissey's Special Attack is crap. Seismic Toss will always be better since anyone with knowledge of Pokemon would't even use Blissey against a Fighting Type , and since the OP has a Togekiss , he could just use that.
    Just throwing it out there, I've gotten several OHKOs on fighting types with my blissey's psychic

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTyranitar View Post
    Just throwing it out there, I've gotten several OHKOs on fighting types with my blissey's psychic
    Maybe a few like Toxicroak , but in most areas Seismic Toss performs better.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

but if you think about it, if blissey is EV's lie in its defense/sp.def/HP then it will naturally be lower in attack and speed. in this instance, Sp.Atk would be the right route, as it's power doesn't necessarily rely on speed as much as regular attack moves, such as Close Combat and SEISMIC TOSS
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    but if you think about it, if blissey is EV's lie in its defense/sp.def/HP then it will naturally be lower in attack and speed. in this instance, Sp.Atk would be the right route, as it's power doesn't necessarily rely on speed as much as regular attack moves, such as Close Combat and SEISMIC TOSS
    Seismic Toss might be physical but it's determined by Level.

You need to lurk moar.

i need to what? lurk moar is neither a saying nor a word. Psychic is a better choice, check out any other forum and debate other-wise. the psychic/seismic debate has been going on 4ever. and b4 you get all cocky at me and try and overshadow everything i say on any thread, let me remind you that i am entitled to my opinion. as EvilT-tar said earlier in the thread: Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but at the end of the day, it's what works for you. and if you are referring to the phrase i "need to LEARN MORE" then i will tell you this; i know plenty about pokemon. i have taken a while to develop my technique, and i am still learning. maybe you need to pay attention to the cheesy phrase at the beginning of each game: there's no limit to what you can learn about pokemon.

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

You made no sense really there.

i need to what? lurk moar is neither a saying nor a word. Psychic is a better choice, check out any other forum and debate other-wise. the psychic/seismic debate has been going on 4ever. and b4 you get all cocky at me and try and overshadow everything i say on any thread, let me remind you that i am entitled to my opinion. as EvilT-tar said earlier in the thread: Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but at the end of the day, it's what works for you. and if you are referring to the phrase i "need to LEARN MORE" then i will tell you this; i know plenty about pokemon. i have taken a while to develop my technique, and i am still learning. maybe you need to pay attention to the cheesy phrase at the beginning of each game: there's no limit to what you can learn about pokemon.
    He was saying you need to LURK MORE. Meaning stop posting nonsensical crap and learn from people that actually know what they're talking about, by reading more and posting less.
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

MM success so far,

Quote Originally Posted by koosbane View Post
    You made no sense really there.

He was saying you need to LURK MORE. Meaning stop posting nonsensical crap and learn from people that actually know what they're talking about, by reading more and posting less.
    Weel maybe if he could spell, then i would understand what he's saying. and also, if you actually stopped and read my second comment, then you would see that on other forums the seismic/psychic debate is real and psychic is a better choice, so stop calling my opinion nonsensical crap, and stop with the Hitler ideology of 'my way's right, you're different and you think different, so you must be wrong and i'm going to be a dick about it'. just appriciate that i can argue my side, and i don't have to take **** from people like you, who read comments and put your view in, and showing off your big-headedness to the world.

and also, i know what he meant, as i put in my reply 'you need to LURK MORE!!!!!' god, read comments before you judge them

Yes it is , it was actually commonly used in IGRMT.

LoL

Weel maybe if he could spell, then i would understand what he's saying. and also, if you actually stopped and read my second comment, then you would see that on other forums the seismic/psychic debate is real and psychic is a better choice, so stop calling my opinion nonsensical crap, and stop with the Hitler ideology of 'my way's right, you're different and you think different, so you must be wrong and i'm going to be a dick about it'. just appriciate that i can argue my side, and i don't have to take **** from people like you, who read comments and put your view in, and showing off your big-headedness to the world.
    You're really funny. You claim I can't spell yet you can't even say the simple ****ing word "well".

And btw Hitler is in his own league.

Maybe you should just leave and do us all a favor.

Edit: I've never seen someone do so much ****ing double posting in my life.

@THEIRONDONUT: You should be careful before you get seriously infracted and Banned from this Website from me reporting you.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 21st September 2012 at 7:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

well then stop what you're doing NOW. i won't double post, providing you don't bully and insult and try to make a mockery of me. and btw I said Hitler Ideology, not hitler himself, so maybe you should do what i suggested earlier and read my comments before interpreting them

Good discussion everyone, hope we all learned something. ^^

P.s. Stop double posting PLEASE.

*Closed

^Click it!^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12