View Poll Results: What's your favorite legendary pokémons from this article?
- 1. You may not vote on this poll
23rd January 2013, 9:41 PM
~The legend of mount Coronet~
Hey hello dear trainers how are you today good? With me is great and good today dear traners! I want to talk about the location of Sinnoh region, it's the legendary story about the mountain where you can catch the legendary pokémons of Sinnoh region named Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. So the mountains name is Mt. Coronet dear trainers. I want to talk about every legend and story about that mountain named Coronet dear trainers. So at the first, I will tell you about the mount Coronet. Mountain is so legendary for the Sinnogh region to make a perfect research it about. So the grandmother of Cynthia dear trainers. There at the mount coronet is the secret place and I want to tell you later at this research about the mount Coronet dear trainers okay, please be patient about it but I can tell you the location name it's Spair pillar (about that location, I will tell you later about it okay). Okay I want to start at the first floor of the mount coronet. Okay here is the list about Pokémons that will evolve further at the mount Coronet dear trainers...
- Magneton into Magnezone.
- Nosepass into Probopass.
»Aviable legendary pokémons to catch at Spear pillar«
- Dialga (Pokémon diamond only).
- Palkia (Pokémon pearl only).
- Giratina (can be only seen at Pokémon platinum to enter the Destortion world).
»Aviable legedary pokémons at Destortian world (Pokémon platinum only)«
Giratina (origin form).
»The three lakes 'n spiritual pokémons«
That spiritual trio pokémons are called by the lake quardians and they are Azelf (red one), Uxie (yellow one) and Mesprite (blue one) dear trainers. They will guard the mount Coronet, Spear pillar and the lakes dear trainers. They have the power of knowledge, emotions and will power that the pokémon world and trainer must have for the balance on the world, team working and to become powerful dear trainers. Now about the lakes where that Lake guardians living dear trainers...
»The places where you can find the Lake quardians«
- Lake verity: Mesprit (he will ran away, must catch at the wild).
- Lake valor: Azelf (you can catch him there).
- Lake aquity: Uxie (you can catch him there).
That's the spriotual pokémons called by Lake quardians live there, go there and find them dear trainers. You can find Azelf there and after you find him and talked to him and he will ran away to the wild world at the region named Sinnoh dear trainers.
This cave is not so easy to find something like the legendary pokémon named Giratina (you can see him at the picture) dear trainers. This cave is the maze and you can't find your way easily and you can better take move Dig with you dear trainers, because you can lost inside the cave named Turnback cave dear trainers. You can only find your way to Giratina (if you catch it) or items there, you must folow the pillars inside the cave named Turnback cave dear trainers.
»Aviable legendary pokémons to catch at Turnback cave (Pokémon diamond 'n pearl only)«
That's all about mine research on the mount Coronet, Spear pillar, the Lakes and Turnback cave.
»Chapter 1: the legendary Dragons«
This chapter one goes about the location at the top of the mountain named mount Coronet, the location is the most highest place ever and the name of the place is Spear pillar dear trainers. In that location can you catch two legendary dragon pokémons named Dialga (Steel dragon) and Palkia (water dragon), but there showed the third dragon pokémon named Giratina (ghost dragon) dear trainers. Okay there is now two legendary dragon pokémons to share here now and they named Dialga (steel dragon) and Palkia (water dragon).
- Dialga (steel dragon): Dialga is the temporal pokémon, because he is the master of time. He also has no gentle is that Dialga male or female, that's not allowed to know about it dear trainers. He is the only pokémon who can learn the attack named Roar of time and that attack is mostly strong and destroying attack to all pokémons. The rival of Dialga is Palkia, why I don't know. The location of Dialga where he live is the different dimension and can be unlocked with the item named "Red chain" dear trainers.
- Palkia (water dragon): Palkia is the Spatial pokémon, because he is the master of space. He also has no gentle is that Palkia male or female, that's not allowed to know about it dear trainers. He is the only pokémon who can learn the attack named Spacial rent and that attack is mostly strong and destroying attack to all pokémons.
Palkia lives in the another dimension like.
Dialga and it's hard to study, because his power and location is not to unlock able and with study either. Palkia has the conflict with Dialga and they fight together and what's the reason that's something that I now know about it dear trainers. Palkia is the protector of his home. Legends say that it lives "in a gap in the spatial dimension parallel to ours." that's the quote from the legends at the movie.
»Chapter 2: the spirit of three Lakes«
When the trainer arrived there at the Spear pillar, there they saw the leader of Team galactic named Cyrus. They fights against the soldier of Team galactic after the fight they saw there the ghost dragon named Giratina. The spiritual pokémon or you can call them the Lake guardians named Mespirit, Azelf and Uxie feels the disaster and comes to help the trainers, but they can't stand up against the dark gate that was opened by Giratina, then the Lake guardians and the trainers will absorbed into the dark gate and get inside the location named Distortion world dear trainers. Okay now I can tell you about the Lake guardians or you can call them the spiritual pokémons named Mespirit, Azelf and Uxie dear trainers. Now I want to tell about them right now dear trainers.
Please read carefully about it...
- Uxie (psychic): Uxie is the knowledge pokémon who knows everything about all things on the pokémon world and he is the guardian of the lake named Lake Acuity and he sleeps there. His colour is yellow and he also has no gentle is that Uxie male or female, that's not allowed to know about it dear trainers. This pokémon is very shy, but he will attack in force if other Lake guardians members will threatened.
- Mespirit (psychic): Mespirit is the emotion pokémons who has all bad and good emotions in control on the pokémon world and he is the guardian of the lake named Lake Verity and he sleeps there. His colour is pink and he also has no gentle is that Mespirit male or female, that's not allowed to know about it dear trainers. Mespirit is playful and mischievous so be careful his emotion and heart can broken easily dear trainers. Mespirit sleeps in the lake named Lake Verity and can be countered on the Lake Verity, but there is bad news if you come there he will run away to the wild and you must search for him dear trainers and I wish you all trainers goodluck about the searching an catch him.
- Azelf (psychic): Azelf is a will power pokémon why will not give up so easily and become stronger and stronger in his body and will never give up dear trainers. He is the guardian of the lake named Lake Valor and he lives there either dear trainers. His colour is blue and he also has no gentle is that Azelf male or female, that's not allowed to know about it dear trainers. Azelf can be cautious, because he is maybe scared and feels the danger so easily, because he can't trust some peoples and pokémon on the pokémon world, but if he feels the pokémon and some member will threatened it will revealed the bold side. Azelf sleeps beneath the Lake Valor.
The lake guardians are finally entering the world of destructions named Distortion world. They help the trainers to find the way out and they comes to the ghost dragon pokémon named Giratina (origin form). They fights against Giratina and caught him. I want to tell you everything about Giratina and after the trainer catches Giratina they transporting to the Maze cave named Turnback cave!
- Giratina (ghost dragon): Giratina is a renegade pokémon, but I don't know what that renegade does with that pokémon named Giratina I must find out dear trainers. He has no gentle is that Giratina male or female, that's not allowed to know about it dear trainers. Giratina is more aggressive and territorial pokémon who can be easily angry to other peoples and pokémons, he will protect his own home like one of the Lake guardians dear trainers. Wait... I discovered something about his good side, he will save the pokémon world from the Team galaxy and Cyrus and it's home world named Distortion world.
»Chapter 3: Pokémon of Darkness«
This is the last chapter of mine research article dear trainers. This chapter goes about the Darkrai and we can finaly find out that Darkrai the good or evil pokémon is. This pokémon fights against two legendary pokémon named Dialga and Palkia when they fought together like a enemies. Then he come to help trainer Ash and his friends, so you can see that he is not a bad pokémons but the good pokémon is. Darkrai can be pokémon of Darkness, but he has a heart of gold dear trainers. Where is lives is just unknown. let's meet Darkrai...
- Darkrai (dark): Darkrai is a pitch black pokémon and I don't know what that means about the pitch black. He has no gentle is that Darkrai male or female, that's not allowed to know about it dear trainers. Darkrai can be seen at the human dreams. The vision let them see where he lives at the lost island named Newmoon island and can be reached with the harbor at Canalave city. After the battle against Darkai will quoted on the screen and says "...A voice called out from somewhere... ???: DARKRAI... Your power is strong. Though you don't will it, you make people and Pokémon around you see terrible nightmares... That is why you came here... Newmoon Island... There is no one but you here... There is none that can be drawn into your nightmare... If anyone were to fall into a nightmare, the Fullmoon Island is close by... ... ..." dear trainers.
Okay and he will get rest when the legendary dragon war between Dialga and Palkia is over dear trainers. But this research done, it will become continue at the at the research article named "The legend of moon islands" dear trainers.
23rd January 2013, 10:01 PM
This should be in the Author's Cafe, since you are posting information and a sypnosis of the three plots. I mean, you can write out a real chapter.
23rd January 2013, 10:03 PM
Please read the Fan Fiction Rules before posting. You may only have one chapter per post, and each chapter should be written on Microsoft Word and come out to at least two pages long per chapter.
I also can't tell if this is supposed to be a fan fic, because all you're really doing is listing off information about each legendary we already know from the games.
Lastly, your grammar seriously needs work. Not only do you get your verb tenses mixed up constantly, but you don't capitalize proper nouns consistently (the names of people and places must always be capitalized, like "mount Coronet" should always be "Mount Coronet") and you mix up simple words (like saying "gentle" instead of "gender"). Possessive words need an apostrophe (like "the mountains name" should be "the mountain's name" since the name belongs to the mountain), and every time someone is addressed you need to put a comma before it (such as EVERY time a sentence ends with "dear trainer" you need a comma before it). You also misspell simple words when you could easily just Google the right spelling, like "Spair pillar" should be "Speak Pillar"), or even Microsoft Word will tell you how to correct it. You also have sentences that just plain don't make sense, like "There at the mount coronet is the secret place and I want to tell you later at this research about the mount Coronet dear trainers okay." That's not English.
I'm not sure if your first language is English, but your writing needs serious work either way. Try reading it out loud - you should notice that a lot of it just doesn't make sense. I would advise that you start reading more English books to help improve your language skills, and if you want to continue reading, get an editor, or "beta reader," who can help you fix these kidns of issues in your writing. We do have a thread where you can go to find a beta reader in the Authors' Cafe.
Please read the rules of the forum before you try posting again. Threads that don't follow the rules (like this one) get closed, so it's time to start reading. Good luck,