Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ~Childhood Memories: The Good, The Bad~

When I was a kid, I was fat and ate worms.... Yuck

Every time I come here I have to shout it...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXdlJlzn0dk

Quote Originally Posted by sizida View Post
    The good:

I ate grass.

The bad:

I puked.
    The good: I ate grass

The bad: Nothing bad happened. So I ate everything I saw for 3 years.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

going to disneyland was pretty baller
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I had a girlfriend in kindergarten. One time we kissed on the lips and this other girl went "EWWWWWW" and told a bunch of people.
    I apparently had a "boyfriend" when I was like 3, too. That must have been rather sweet.

A rather bad memory of mine is lying in a hospital bed when I was 4, as I had pneumonia at that time. Which I'd already caught a few weeks after my birth. So I've suffered from pneumonia twice in my life.

I drank half a bottle of strong cough medicine, ended up in the ER overnight...
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Within a few weeks after I was born I was re admitted to the hospital because I had jondis, I had 2 friends (brother and sister) and I was treated like their younger brother I miss them haven't seen them in years, when I was in freshmen year in high school I was dumb enough to sit backwards in a bus seat and I got stuck, they called an ambulance, they got me out I was a laughing stock at the time, and they said "we have to bring you to the hospital so we can make sure you are okay" now HERE is where it gets REALLY stupid I was in the ambulance the medic said "that's odd"i said what? He said "you don't have a pulse you must he dead" and I just plain old though >_< you must be real stupid if you think I don't have a pulse, I get to the hospital they say I'm done and they send me home.... It was such a waste of time and gas. These are all my childhood memories since I've never had any real life friends ever in my life so yeah... Other than being an only child as a kid and the first kid born on both sides of my family, my childhood downright SUCKED and wasn't that great

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I also Kind of miss my innocence....
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Bad Memory: Some Crazy High dude tried to kidnap me when I was hanging out with my cousins at the top of the street. We were racing with scooters when he came up. Everyone ran away and me being the shy quiet scared one.. didn't run and stood there scared. Worst night of my childhood life! >.> Good thing a couple went outside at that moment and the crazy dude left me and I went to the couple and cried because I was so scared. It happened while I lived in Mexico... <.>

Good memory: Posadas.. lots of posadas in Mexico. I loved them :3 Candy and just staying most of the nights at my aunts house doing awesome things like play video games or a simple bonfire ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiitalian View Post
    I also Kind of miss my innocence....
    This. So much. I wish I didn't have to deal with the chaos inside my life.

Probably my worst was when I accidentally hit my friend in the jaw and he tried to drown me.

The best was maybe when I went out exploring quite often and made tents with my then-best friend.

キバゴ

I remember falling off a bed. and riding a 2 wheel bike when I was 3.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Quote Originally Posted by Todoserugi View Post
    and riding a 2 wheel bike when I was 3.
    WHAT?? That's pretty badass

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    WHAT?? That's pretty badass
    Seconded.

Actually, I have another good memory of my childhood - beating Professor Layton and the Curious Village at the age of 8 or 9, all by myself, without anyone's help. Now that I look back, some of the puzzles must have been particularly devious, and I feel kinda proud that I somehow managed to beat the game. On a lesser scale, beating Pokemon Diamond at the age of 8 qualifies as a good childhood memory too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Seconded.

Actually, I have another good memory of my childhood - beating Professor Layton and the Curious Village at the age of 8 or 9, all by myself, without anyone's help. Now that I look back, some of the puzzles must have been particularly devious, and I feel kinda proud that I somehow managed to beat the game. On a lesser scale, beating Pokemon Diamond at the age of 8 qualifies as a good childhood memory too.
    Jesus. I'm 16 and I still have to use guides. Have you ever had an IQ test?

one time i pushed one of my friends off my family's dock, and he hit his head on a boat before landing in the water...
    Piplup is the most amazing starter ever!!!! If you think this too copy and paste this onto your sig!! (started by ShadeShadow)

I have unofficially claimed piplup!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I remember when my dad made me go on a roller coaster when I was five I think. I was shaking so bad and hoping that I wouldn't be tall enough, but I was tall enough. When I saw how tall the lift hill was once we were on the train thing I started flipping out, and my eyes were closed the entire time. That had to be the worst experience I had as a kid.
    Yes visit it and i made the banner

I'm more active on bulbagarden than here.

I only remember my bad memories ^^ so I'll share 'em.

Ummm.....when I was...7 (I think) I was on my way to school when I forgot my Show and Tell Item, so I rushed home to get it. I was running back (on the street, not the sidewalk (it was in my neighborhood)), when I tripped and fell. Since I was on the street, my knees got scraped pretty badly (and my hand (my hand that I write with)). I barely even had the strength to walk home. When I got there, my mom put stinging stuff (the alcoholic thing) on the spots, then wrapped them up in bandages. I couldn't bend my knees for the next few weeks/month. Now there is nothing left of that but a faint imprint.

When I was 5 (kindergarten), I was on a walk, when I saw my mom come home. I apparently thought of hide and seek, so I ran to hide behind a bush. I didn't make it to the bush. The sidewalk had a point where one place was a bit higher than the rest. I tripped over that, and scraped the entire left side of my face. (Owiee...) I went to school with a huge bandage on my face, I could barely see out of my left eye. Now it isn't very noticeable.
    ^This story is why I ran on the street in the first story. ^

Getting Ice Cream from the ice cream truck. Pretty sure everybody remembers how amazing it was to hear the sound of the ice cream truck from about 5 blocks away, running inside to beg parents for some coinage and waiting for the truck to stop

Well, I do remember that this friend of mine moved to Scotland...and I was really upset...funny how after that, people started to mock me...not fun.

I did once slip on a small rock on a concrete playground, which made me lose a tooth, covered my face in blood, and my knee was scraped up too. Horrid stuff.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Good memory:Me discovering pokemon

bad memory:in 7th grade whenever I wanted to do group work seriously everyone in my group laughed at me

I remember the good times when I first got Gold for my Game Boy Avance.

my friends anthony and austen moved when i was 13.they were hyper and fun to be around,and i spent most of my time with them because they lived two houses away.i miss them

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Watching Hi-5 Hah, the memories of me watching, singing and dancing with 'em on TV XD Too bad they replaced them now... :c nya~
    Hey, I remember Hi-5! I used to think they were the coolest people in the world =p That didn't last long, though. By the time I was 6, I thought they looked ridiculous.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast