Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ~Childhood Memories: The Good, The Bad~

A pretty bad memory for me was Grade school... Mean little children...

The day I beat these 4 evil sisters in Sailor Moon: Another Story (a video game I used to have) was just heaven to me. XD; I cheered like you wouldn't BELIEVE...so, that, right there, was a pretty happy memory. *nod nod*

Unhappy memories...if I had those, I wouldn't wanna think of them.....

In genneral, I guess my childhood was okay....save for the arguments between mom and dad. >_<; That just rubbed me the wrong way, always.....
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Good memories: Totruring my little sister (Payback!), and discovering Pokemon when it first came out. I didn't get Blue until 2000 so I had a bad first 3 years.

Bad memories: Getting horribly bullied by some bitches at school. Not only me though, they called my family nasty names as well. I think all of the bullying started when I didn't have any money for dinner at school and I stole one of their crisps. Honestly, get that upset over a Wotsit?
    That and anything my cousin has done, which I'd rather not mention.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Good: Pokemon and Cartoon Networks' FusionFall game. Both brought me together with my brother who is 6 1/2 years older than me. He was actually the fourth person to beat FF on record, I gave him the membership as a present. Most of my other happy times consisted of video games or paint ceramics at my local Color Me Mine. I also have to say in 4th grade my mom pushed for me to have the school give me an IQ test, it was honestly the most enjoyable test ever. Lastly every year during May for one weekend I'd go to this one amusement park in New Jersey for the weekend.

Bad: Parent's divorce mainly for the reasons why (nothing physically abusive happened), being picked on at school until the new Principal took me out of any classes with those people in fifth grade, Nightmare from Soul Calibur II scaring me when I was four, me thinking the Forest Temple and Phantom Ganon was all just some bizarre dream, and getting pink eye which had doctors make me take medicine with made me vomit and have diarrhea and my dad was the only person home because my mom and brother were both at some work camp.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Good Memory

Getting the play station 1. I'm so badass xD

Bad Memory

Having too many near death situations.

Good Memories: Teletubbies got me on the Computer.

Bad Memories: The Internet's influence caused me to cuss everywhere in 3rd Grade, but now I never cuss anymore.

Credit to Shadow♠ for the pins
    Planned New Black Team: ,, or ,,,

Put this in your signature...
    ...if you want Hoenn Remakes...
    ...This was started by KirbyRider...

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyRider View Post
    Good Memories: Teletubbies got me on the Computer.

Bad Memories: The Internet's influence caused me to cuss everywhere in 3rd Grade, but now I never cuss anymore.
    I sadly still have that habbit (swearing)and I used to watch teletubbies, barny, bear and the big blue couch or whatever it was called

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Good Memory: Joining this forum when I was 12.

Bad Memory: Looking back and realizing I spent 7 years of my time going here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Good Memory: Joining this forum when I was 12.

Bad Memory: Looking back and realizing I spent 7 years of my time going here.
    Wow that is awhile

Good memory: having a few friends

Bad memory: when my cousins (twins) died only a few months after being born it was a sad time for everyone including me

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Just remembered a good one! XD

I loved to ride those quads made for kids. when I was little I used to own one, and I would ride it to my aunts house just to feel awesome XD. Sometimes we took it to the park designed for bikes and such, and it was fun riding it with all of those special features the park had with its crosswalks and stop lights :3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

A bad one:

Playing soccer with one of my friends. He kicks the ball WAY too hard and knocks my front tooth out. ;^;
    Good thing it was loose. >.>

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I remember getting my dog. I was upstairs in my room when my Mum called me down, I though it must be my dinner or something, and to my surprise there was this little pup covered in dog crap in a cardboard box. That was 15 years ago, old girl is still going.
    WHITE 2 FC - Mega - 1679 1590 2270

Quote Originally Posted by megamuncher View Post
    I remember getting my dog. I was upstairs in my room when my Mum called me down, I though it must be my dinner or something, and to my surprise there was this little pup covered in dog crap in a cardboard box. That was 15 years ago, old girl is still going.
    That's always a good memory, my father got our dogs before I was born and I wasn't there when they died but one of my parents told me how it happened, they were run over by a train, yes cause every child needs a vision in their head that will scar them...yay not I've been upset about this my whole life

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I remember calling carrots orange fingers when I was little.

Good: Beating Steven for the first time. <3

tumblr
    Omega Ruby team:

getting my first pokemon card...it was the base set mewtwo ahh the memories...
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The good: Winning the Science Fair in Middle School^^

The only good memories I have from my childhood are watching/playing pokemon.

Some of my good memories include the tv shows that I used to watch. I remember waking up and watching the classic power rangers, pokemon, digimon, etc. before going to school. I also remember staying up late at night watching toonami(It didn't come on at 12 midnight like it does now, more like 8&9ish). Dragonballz, gundam wing, inuyasha, tenchi muyo; my memories of these shows and how it felt watching them back then will never go away.

Good: Being secretary in Student Council
    Good: Getting first TCG set

Let's see... first hood thing... oh, getting my first video game system. I was a Nintendo that I got for my birthday. I came with 3 games and was in a regular box with shredded paper surrounding (so I couldn't tell what was inside so easily).

Now a bad thing...well, there were plenty of bad things. I'd prefer not to bring them up right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by megamuncher View Post
    Aw, that's cute. Except for the crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    getting my first pokemon card...it was the base set mewtwo ahh the memories...
    I remember this as well. It was a Charmander someone gave me. I'd never played the game, so I thought 'hey, this is cool, I can turn it into a Charizard'.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Good: The many Sour Strawberry Laces we would eat in Primary School. Mmm...

xxx

reading the entire series of unforunate events series in less than a month at 10 years old
    i felt kind of special.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

This only happened several months ago. The friend who showed me my favorite anime I no longer have contact with.....I still am going through my childhood so.....
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    reading the entire series of unforunate events series in less than a month at 10 years old
    i felt kind of special.
    I actually did, too. DX
    ~
    Bad: 7th grade was pretty bad, mainly because I got bad grades and skipped out on homework and whatnot.

tumblr
    Omega Ruby team:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast