Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ~Childhood Memories: The Good, The Bad~

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    reading the entire series of unforunate events series in less than a month at 10 years old
    i felt kind of special.
    Reading Harry Potter at ...9/10.
    Can't remember.

The first good thing I remember is making my own fictional characters when I was little, and sometimes matching them up with characters from movies/shows. I drew so many comic books and pictures of various nonsense. And apparently, I'm still into doing this today. xD

Hmm... one bad thing that happened was that I got so many viruses on my dad's computer for visiting different websites (screw my curiosity), and he was furious. This happened to 2-3 computers/laptops. He had to restore his computer multiple times. But I guess it was partly his fault since he didn't have any anit-virus software at the time.

Bad: Getting chased by a flock of geese!

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Bad: Getting chased by a flock of geese!
    This reminds me of the time I was chased by a hornet. -Bad!

when me and my brother got our frist dog

The only memory I have from the 3rd grade is my pants falling down and me crying. >,> (This is a bad one, btw.)

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

This one time when I was like 11 or 12, a guy from a class next to mine said that I looked like a girl, so I told him that if he said that one more time I would have to fight with him. He actually did and we both had black eyes and hours of detention haha.

My first day of kindergarten, there was no toilet paper left and I cried.

Good memory: Opening my bedroom door Christmas morning and seeing a new Barbie Jeep next to the tree. I drove that thing all over the neighborhood. I was 3 years old. :3

Bad memory: Sitting in my 3rd grade class and feeling terrible. Even after telling my teacher I was sick, she told me to wait until lunch because I was probably "just hungry". Five minutes after that I threw up all over my desk. I was teased for weeks after that.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

getting my first pokemon game
    it was sapphire.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Good: learning to ride a bike in two days.

bad: my best friend moving away
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Bad/ironic: when I was 8 a drew on a book (being 8) that my Mum revived as a gift... thus she chased be around the house bashing me, turns out the book was the word of the Dali Lama.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

My Childhood was fun, different with children now. My childhood was spending time with studying, talking about anime and cartoons, toys, traditional games, singing songs that suitable for kids. But, now, children are singing adult song? Dat hell ...==". Okay, my childhood was always getting highest rank at school and competing academical competitions. The bad one : I was sickly until my parents bothered me, and also; people in younger class bullied me and my friends but it was okay, nobody was harmed :P
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 5th November 2012 at 5:51 AM.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

Sadly I don't remember anything from when I was a child except I felt like up until I was 8 that I was trapped inside a smaller kids body, its kinda hard to explain, it wasn't fun at all

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

My first real kiss from a girl.

There was this time when I was at a pool party.
    One of my friends that moved away gathered my other friends at the side of the group.
    I didn't really care, didn't really do anything to them except an occasional glance. All I did was swim laps...
    Then I decided to go diving.
    So I got out of the pool, walked to the board.
    Then one of my friends came walking over to me.
    I knew what was coming (being thrown into the pool)
    So I backed away.
    Now the friend was chasing me now.
    They caught me.
    Then they attempted to throw me in the pool.
    They missed.
    I landed on the side of the pool, the rim...
    AND IT HURT.
    Right on my tailbone.
    There was a bruise.

Although I still love the water and diving and pool parties,
    I learned to stay away from the friend (the one that gathered other friends).
    Because I had a talk with her through email/IM
    THEY TROLLED ME LOTS.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    There was this time when I was at a pool party.
    One of my friends that moved away gathered my other friends at the side of the group.
    I didn't really care, didn't really do anything to them except an occasional glance. All I did was swim laps...
    Then I decided to go diving.
    So I got out of the pool, walked to the board.
    Then one of my friends came walking over to me.
    I knew what was coming (being thrown into the pool)
    So I backed away.
    Now the friend was chasing me now.
    They caught me.
    Then they attempted to throw me in the pool.
    They missed.
    I landed on the side of the pool, the rim...
    AND IT HURT.
    Right on my tailbone.
    There was a bruise.

Although I still love the water and diving and pool parties,
    I learned to stay away from the friend (the one that gathered other friends).
    Because I had a talk with her through email/IM
    THEY TROLLED ME LOTS.
    That's got to hurt. 0.0

Yelling at my teachers.

When I used to get yelled at in elementary school that I never even did, I was suspended for some unknown reason, I still have not been told for what

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    That's got to hurt. 0.0
    Yeah, landing at the rim of the pool on your tailbone isn't a good idea.

Although that was only part one of Troll's plan, part two consisted of trying to drown me...

Not so much good or bad memories in relation to me but funny memories.

When i was...like 5 or so I once pushed a kid into the fountain in front of my house. I believe it was my uncles girlfriends kid. I swear to god i was such a troll.

I also apparently used to bum rush my cousin out of no where, for no reason what so ever. He was smaller than me at the time but apparently the tables have turned because he towers over me. We go out for beers every other weekend =D.

In 8th grade I was going to the bathroom during recess. First thing i saw? Naked ***. Some kid who either had down syndrome or autism was taking a leak in the urinal with his pants down. I and every one else in there obviously got quite a chuckle out of it. After using the stall I went outside and saw the kid running back to where ever the hell the special ed rooms where at.

Looking back on it i feel kinda terrible about these things

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    The only memory I have from the 3rd grade is my pants falling down and me crying. >,> (This is a bad one, btw.)
    I remember playing a lot of some computer game in 3rd grade. I would frequently finish my classwork quickly, and the teacher let me play the game so I'd have something to do. I don't remember the name, but it was a learning kind of game were you solved these little puzzle/problems to get up this mountain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    Bad memory: Sitting in my 3rd grade class and feeling terrible. Even after telling my teacher I was sick, she told me to wait until lunch because I was probably "just hungry". Five minutes after that I threw up all over my desk. I was teased for weeks after that.
    I think it was in third grade- I'd been feeling bad all day, like I was near being sick. When we got to extended day (extra hours after school), we started going up to get snacks. I got mine and just as I was about to sit down I finally threw up. I don't think anyone ever said anything about it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The renegade View Post
    I also apparently used to bum rush my cousin out of no where, for no reason what so ever. He was smaller than me at the time but apparently the tables have turned because he towers over me. We go out for beers every other weekend =D.

In 8th grade I was going to the bathroom during recess. First thing i saw? Naked ***. Some kid who either had down syndrome or autism was taking a leak in the urinal with his pants down. I and every one else in there obviously got quite a chuckle out of it. After using the stall I went outside and saw the kid running back to where ever the hell the special ed rooms where at.
    My cousins, around 3 or 4 years older then me, used to mess with me. My dad would say 'I'm going to laugh whenever he grows up and is bigger then you'. Now I think I'm 6 inches or so taller then both of them.

And in kindergarten I'd go to the bathroom in the manner you described. Some kids laughed at me once, so I quit doing that.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Made a thread about cartoons I watched as a kid that my parents enjoyed with me but that went downhill...

Oh well. As for the bad; getting hit by a car, bullying, taking the wrong bus, bee sting, my grade 1 teacher harassing me, poking the girl I had a crush on with my epipen, seizures, nut allergy...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

i had bad experience from kindergarten since i was bullied by the boys there daily. not just saying i had cooties or things like that, there was this one kid (i still remember his name and disgusting face until this day) who would knock me over and walk over me or stand on my head. i never told my parents in fear they'd get angry at me or that the kid would bully me even more and my mum never knew why i cried every morning when we were on our way there. every day i would be clinging onto the words of my mum that i would get to stay home every day after i'm done with kindergarten.

first day of school. i didn't really understand the concept of school before i came in and was left in a classroom full of children, again. i burst out in tears and continued to cry throughout the entire day, thinking about how i'll have to go to school every day for the rest of my life. when they took the class photo they even had to hide me in the back behind everyone else so that i couldn't be seen.

that was the first and probably only time in my life where i genuinely felt betrayed.

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast