View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 67 of 116 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #1651
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    I would like a pop out banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Image pop out (no more the 2 images): Elekid (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...:239Elekid.png) and Magby (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...e:240Magby.png)
    background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): Um can you do something like a forest or a mountain? if so, which ever of those two works best, if not I guess Fire
    text font ( www.dafont.com ): http://www.dafont.com/western.font
    text: Colt45
    colors: Of text? Doesn't matter to me
    anything special:
    sure thing i can do that for you sweetie accepted

    only got 3 spots left but same thing above what i said ^_^

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Special Userbar Form

    I would like a Special userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    half or full: Full
    glare (Yes or No): Erm not sure
    sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half):
    animated (yes or No): Yes
    if yes what sprite animated: Kingdra
    Text: OnceDone
    gradient background color: Blue,silver, white
    background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): water, bubble, oceanic effect
    anything else special:

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    request done:

    Pokemon_Champ:

    here you go hope you like it the other one was too small so i changed the image...sorry it was my fault i should of told you about making sure the image was medium or large...


    Ah i love it!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH You're a star ★★★
    Btw could I use this for trade shops on other sites other than Serebii? If you say no I really won't.
    Last edited by Pokemon_Champ; 26th February 2013 at 7:48 AM.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  4. #1654
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceDone View Post
    Special Userbar Form

    I would like a Special userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    half or full: Full
    glare (Yes or No): Erm not sure
    sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half):
    animated (yes or No): Yes
    if yes what sprite animated: Kingdra
    Text: OnceDone
    gradient background color: Blue,silver, white
    background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): water, bubble, oceanic effect
    anything else special:
    sure thing once done but remember sweetie you need to wait 24 hours when your piece was done...this time accepted but next time remember

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sure thing once done but remember sweetie you need to wait 24 hours when your piece was done...this time accepted but next time remember
    Wow, I just keep messing up..
    Again, very sorry, I'll go back right now and read through the rules really thoroughly.
    Again, thank you so much, won't happen again

  6. #1656
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: Challengers
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Moonlight Shadow to keep with the font motif
    gradient text color: Hmm, Orange and Pink. Kind of like a sunrise...
    images (up to two): Magic Pentagram (I couldn't find a card image I liked...)
    sig use?: Noppers
    anything special: For my league Eve, just do your best! Yes, I did copypasta me previous request, but it's practically the same thing


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: Challengers
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Moonlight Shadow to keep with the font motif
    gradient text color: Hmm, Orange and Pink. Kind of like a sunrise...
    images (up to two): Magic Pentagram (I couldn't find a card image I liked...)
    sig use?: Noppers
    anything special: For my league Eve, just do your best! Yes, I did copypasta me previous request, but it's practically the same thing
    sure thing and i saved the banner in layers so i think i should have no trouble with this one ^_^ accepted

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image:     Spoiler:- Because Photobucket refuses to make links:
    Image background foreground: Could the overlay be similar to the flower/leaf-like patterns on the image I provided, if possible?
    Gif animation image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...e8omo2_500.gif
    If the gif is too big what part should i keep?: It's up to you.
    Text: "Go home, you're drunk." WillTheReaper
    Text font (www.dafont.com): Old London font, if it fits. Except on WillTheReaper.
    Colors: A yellow-orangey color
    Anything else special: I'm using this on another forum, is this okay? Also, can WillTheReaper be small somewhere like the corner?

    Thanks, Eevee!

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image:     Spoiler:- Because Photobucket refuses to make links:
    Image background foreground: Could the overlay be similar to the flower/leaf-like patterns on the image I provided, if possible?
    Gif animation image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...e8omo2_500.gif
    If the gif is too big what part should i keep?: It's up to you.
    Text: "Go home, you're drunk." WillTheReaper
    Text font (www.dafont.com): Old London font, if it fits. Except on WillTheReaper.
    Colors: A yellow-orangey color
    Anything else special: I'm using this on another forum, is this okay? Also, can WillTheReaper be small somewhere like the corner?

    Thanks, Eevee!
    sure thing hetaoni accepted

    alright i think this is my last spot so waiting list is now closed....

    request done:

    The Pwner:

    hope its alright i did keep two of the images...



    Colt45:

    here you go colt i tried something different with the pop out banners...i really hope you like it...



    Oncedone:

    hope you like it ^_^



    Lost Requiem:

    here you go lost ^_^


    my waiting list is open for 4 spots only!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 28th February 2013 at 2:00 AM.

  10. #1660
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post

    Lost Requiem:

    here you go lost ^_^
    THank you again Eve! It looks really good! Though, it's the night theme, but it still works out well! No need to worry about it!


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  11. #1661
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Dusknoir
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Mismagius
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Espeon
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Meloetta (Aria Forme)
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I'd just like to note that I'd like all of these buttons to have a border please.

    Thank You~! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  12. #1662
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Avatar banner Form

    I would like a avatar banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image (3 images):http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gFINALXous.png http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/300W...ar-d3fmvnv.png
    http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/cofagrigus.jpg
    Text(http://www.dafont.com):http://www.dafont.com/one-fell-swoop.font text: Book of Tricks
    colorsurple blue
    anything else special:
    Amoonguss left slowking in the middle cofagrigus right

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  13. #1663
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Dusknoir
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Mismagius
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Espeon
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated: Yes
    Image: Meloetta (Aria Forme)
    Text: T.B.B Member
    colors: This Color
    anything else special: None

    I'd just like to note that I'd like all of these buttons to have a border please.

    Thank You~! ^_^
    no worries all my link buttons have border now accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Avatar banner Form

    I would like a avatar banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image (3 images):http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gFINALXous.png http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/300W...ar-d3fmvnv.png
    http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/cofagrigus.jpg
    Text(http://www.dafont.com):http://www.dafont.com/one-fell-swoop.font text: Book of Tricks
    colorsurple blue
    anything else special:
    Amoonguss left slowking in the middle cofagrigus right
    sure thing voice i can do that for you accepted

  14. #1664

    Default

    Special Userbar Form

    I would like a Special userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    half or full: Full
    glare (Yes or No): Yes
    sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half): Jirachi and Stephen(PWT sprite)
    animated (yes or No): Yes
    if yes what sprite animated: Jirachi
    Text: FC: 3182-3915-4772
    gradient background color: Gray
    background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): Gears
    anything else special: Text on right, Sprites on left, while Stephen is next to the text and Jirachi next to him.
    No.

  15. #1665
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Special Userbar Form

    I would like a Special userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    half or full: Full
    glare (Yes or No): Yes
    sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half): Jirachi and Stephen(PWT sprite)
    animated (yes or No): Yes
    if yes what sprite animated: Jirachi
    Text: FC: 3182-3915-4772
    gradient background color: Gray
    background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): Gears
    anything else special: Text on right, Sprites on left, while Stephen is next to the text and Jirachi next to him.

    sure thing drastic im not sure if that sprite exist 0_0 but ill do my best accepted

  16. #1666
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    hello, im sorry to intrude but do you happen to do gym badges? if so would you be willing to make one? if not its fine im just asking around, thank you =)

  17. #1667
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Special Text Banner Form

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: !Shinies!
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : anything nice please!
    gradient text color: RAINBOW!
    images (up to two): Shiny Ho-Oh
    sig use?: no ,for my future shop
    anything special: please make like in the examples (as in size), pretty colors, make it look fun! RAINBOW!!! haha

    Special Text Banner Form

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: !Events!
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Anything cool please!
    gradient text color: Music Notes, bright and pretty colors!
    images (up to two): Meloetta
    sig use?:no, for my future shop.
    anything special: Pleae make them happy and cheerful! My shop is really fun and happy and I would love that!
    If there is any problem with what I requested please tell me! and take your time!


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  18. #1668
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    hello, im sorry to intrude but do you happen to do gym badges? if so would you be willing to make one? if not its fine im just asking around, thank you =)
    sorry no i don't sadly, all what i can do is right on the front of my shop and i don't have a tablet to make them...if i did have one i would...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Special Text Banner Form

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: !Shinies!
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : anything nice please!
    gradient text color: RAINBOW!
    images (up to two): Shiny Ho-Oh
    sig use?: no ,for my future shop
    anything special: please make like in the examples (as in size), pretty colors, make it look fun! RAINBOW!!! haha

    Special Text Banner Form

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: !Events!
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Anything cool please!
    gradient text color: Music Notes, bright and pretty colors!
    images (up to two): Meloetta
    sig use?:no, for my future shop.
    anything special: Pleae make them happy and cheerful! My shop is really fun and happy and I would love that!
    If there is any problem with what I requested please tell me! and take your time!

    sure thing it would be nice if you give me the urls so i make sure your happy with the image but its fine ^_^ just next time please give me them accepted

    my waiting list is now closed since this is the last request i can accept and is full now...

  19. #1669
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    oh okay then, thank your for getting back to me =)



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  20. #1670
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    oh okay then, thank your for getting back to me =)
    welcome gald to help you out

    also one request is done but im still closed...

    Heat Oni:

    hope its alright for you...


  21. #1671
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    welcome gald to help you out

    also one request is done but im still closed...

    Heat Oni:

    hope its alright for you...

    OMG

    I love it!!!!! <3

  22. #1672
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    glad you like it hetaoni ^_^

    anyway one more request done:

    Gothic-Gothorita:









    Voice of the forest:

    here you go hope you like it ^_^



    DrasticPhase:

    here you go just letting you know i would get your sig checked for this one...if its to big i can switch the animation for steven and jarachi...its over 700 kb with jarachi...let me know how it turns out...



    I got 4 spots open only!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd March 2013 at 8:30 AM.

  23. #1673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    DrasticPhase:

    here you go just letting you know i would get your sig checked for this one...if its to big i can switch the animation for steven and jarachi...its over 700 kb with jarachi...let me know how it turns out...



    I got 4 spots open only!
    Thanks! I will get it check out now.
    No.

  24. #1674
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Image: 5th gen Palkia sprite
    Text: RMT
    colors: Purple-Blue
    anything else special: Make it look awesome?

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Image: 5th gen Weavile sprite
    Text: The Under
    colors: Black and dark blue
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Image: Hilbert sprite
    Text: TMP
    colors: red and green
    anything else special:

    Thanks so much!



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  25. #1675
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Image: 5th gen Palkia sprite
    Text: RMT
    colors: Purple-Blue
    anything else special: Make it look awesome?

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Image: 5th gen Weavile sprite
    Text: The Under
    colors: Black and dark blue
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Image: Hilbert sprite
    Text: TMP
    colors: red and green
    anything else special:

    Thanks so much!
    sure thing jazz i can do that for you accepted

    also guys i will making this not a rule but i will add to the front to make sure you save your images if you want to keep them i will be deleting them at some point since there has been a strange happening with people with photobucket seems to only have a certian limit i can store stuff so guys please make sure to save your work i finish you if you want to keep it!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd March 2013 at 9:59 AM.

Page 67 of 116 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •