Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58

Thread: Studio R3D

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default Studio R3D

    Studio R3D
    Please be sure to read and understand everything before you request!

    ~Rules~
    All SPPf Rules Must be followed.
    Can can order up to a max. of 6 per request.
    You must fill out the correct form.
    Please keep your request simple.
    I reserve the right to turn down any request.
    This Thread is only for requests, anything else will be flagged as spam.
    If you do get Rejected I probably have a reason, so do not harass me or you will be reported.

    If you are a member of Team Enchanted Gardens, be sure ti let me know and I will put you on a list that gets priority.

    ~Examples~


    (They come in up to 8 colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Pink, Black or White)

    ~Form~
    Username:
    3DS color:
    Pokemon:

    ~Waiting List~
        Spoiler:- Wait List:


    ~TEG Priority Waiting List~
        Spoiler:- TEG Wait List:


    I have an Archive of everything I have done, so be sure to check it out before you request as I may have already made what you wanted!
    Click Here to go to the Archive
    Credit is appreciated but not necessary.

    ~Have a Nice Day!~
    Last edited by Blood Red Absol; 15th February 2014 at 1:36 AM.

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    40

    Default

    First customer~

    Username: MidnightCombat
    3DS color: Red
    Pokemon: Scrafty

    Username: MidnightCombat
    3DS color: Yellow
    Pokemon: Heliolisk

    Username: MidnightCombat
    3DS color: Black
    Pokemon: Noivern

    Please take your time on this and thanks!


    Thanks Brutaka for the signature and Astral Shadow for the userbar!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCombat View Post
    First customer~

    Username: MidnightCombat
    3DS color: Red
    Pokemon: Scrafty

    Username: MidnightCombat
    3DS color: Yellow
    Pokemon: Heliolisk

    Username: MidnightCombat
    3DS color: Black
    Pokemon: Noivern

    Please take your time on this and thanks!
    yep, thanks, I shall add you now ^^

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Username: Bleuumbreon
    3DS color: Black
    Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    Username: Bleuumbreon
    3DS color: Black
    Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon.
    I am afraid I cannot do this, the resource I use doesn't have very many of the shiny sprites, and it doesn't seem to have the one for Umbreon.
    I do however have a non shiny version of what you wanted already made:

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Username: Cloneydew2000
    3DS color: Green
    Pokemon: Scraggy

    -Uh oh.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Username: Cloneydew2000
    3DS color: Green
    Pokemon: Scraggy
    okie, added ^^

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    I am afraid I cannot do this, the resource I use doesn't have very many of the shiny sprites, and it doesn't seem to have the one for Umbreon.
    I do however have a non shiny version of what you wanted already made:

    I'll use this one if you do not mind?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Wow, these are really cool. I'd like to request two! ^^

    Username: Kiseki
    3DS color: Purple
    Pokemon: Misdreavus

    Username: Kiseki
    3DS color: Green
    Pokemon: Meganium


    Credit: Blood Red Absol

    3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    I'll use this one if you do not mind?
    Of course, they are all free to use :3

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
    Wow, these are really cool. I'd like to request two! ^^

    Username: Kiseki
    3DS color: Purple
    Pokemon: Misdreavus

    Username: Kiseki
    3DS color: Green
    Pokemon: Meganium
    added

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    717

    Default

    Hey these are sweet!

    Username: Beirut
    3DS color: Pink
    Pokemon: Whimsicott

    thanks dear ouo

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beirut View Post
    Hey these are sweet!

    Username: Beirut
    3DS color: Pink
    Pokemon: Whimsicott

    thanks dear ouo
    Thanks, and I have added you to they list :3

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    Wow, these things are epic ^_^

    Username: Mr. Spock
    3DS color: Purple
    Pokemon: Unown?
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 20th January 2014 at 8:41 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    So cool! Great job on all of them

    Username: Chapter of Charizard
    3DS color: Dark Green
    Pokemon: Charizard


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Wow, these things are epic ^_^

    Username: Mr. Spock
    3DS color: Purple
    Pokemon: Unown?
    The only Unown available is Unown(A) I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    So cool! Great job on all of them

    Username: Chapter of Charizard
    3DS color: Dark Green
    Pokemon: Charizard
    Yep, that is fine, I will add you now ^-^

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    ~Form~
    Username: Bird Swag
    3DS color: Red
    Pokemon: Talonflame
    Thanks absol

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    ~Form~
    Username: Bird Swag
    3DS color: Red
    Pokemon: Talonflame
    Thanks absol
    Username is just meant to be your username... I will fix this up for you for now... added ^-^

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I like this, it looks beautiful!

    Username: Pokemon X Master Girl
    3DS color: Pink
    Pokemon: Female Milotic

    Username: Pokemon X Master Girl
    3DS color: Black
    Pokemon: Possible to get Mega Houndoom? If not, a Male Houndoom is good.

    Thanks!


    Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    I like this, it looks beautiful!

    Username: Pokemon X Master Girl
    3DS color: Pink
    Pokemon: Female Milotic

    Username: Pokemon X Master Girl
    3DS color: Black
    Pokemon: Possible to get Mega Houndoom? If not, a Male Houndoom is good.

    Thanks!
    Only a couple of the mega sprites are available on the resource I use and Houndoom is not one of them I am sorry
    Black Houndoom I have already made so is already available for use


    I have added Pink Milotic to the list ^-^

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    The only Unown available is Unown(A) I am sorry.
    Aw, that's okay. Another user made one for me, thanks though ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Username: The Last Jedi
    3DS color: Yellow
    Pokemon: shiny pikachu or regular pikachu please :-)



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Jedi View Post
    Username: The Last Jedi
    3DS color: Yellow
    Pokemon: shiny pikachu or regular pikachu please :-)
    Shiny Pikachu sprite I do not have but Yellow Pikachu is already available:

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Okay great, thank you :-)



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Humilau City, Unova
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Username: SiLeNtDeViL609
    3ds Color: Black
    Pokemon: Greninja ( Perferrably shiny, but its ok if its regular )
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

    Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtDeViL609 View Post
    Username: SiLeNtDeViL609
    3ds Color: Black
    Pokemon: Greninja ( Perferrably shiny, but its ok if its regular )
    Ah, one of the very few shinies that I can do, lol.
    I have added you to the list.

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •