View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

62 59.05%
  • Userbars

22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

21 20.00%
Page 1 of 116 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

Default Enchanted Hollow Graphics

Welcome to Enchanted Hollow Graphics a shop with with Amazing Art from the enchanted fairies hollow, which now is becoming to being a great shop to order from with the help of my workers amazing art talents as well. As a Intro I am FairyWitch which I would love to help serebii members have there signatures look fresh and presentable. I first of would like to say that Art has been my passion for the longest time as a traditional artist which I have gone to school for teaching Art but never had the funds to finish. I may not be a graphic's design student but I always work hard on striving to get better at the digital graphics side and the only reason I have gotten so into is when i joined serebii for the first time. I started of coming to the art shop section and got inspired from my friend's art shop which I was one of his customers before becoming friends and which some of you guys use to know him Mew which he is known as ~light now with his name change which his shop use to be called Mew Universe which later was called Candlelight Graphics. I just want to say if it wasn't for him I would of never made it today here and i thank him for inspiring me in the digital graphics. I never forget a customer so ill always welcome you back with amazing art, as well as my workers will as well. I also did have a guild which was one of the oldest guilds which was called Team Enchanted Garden. I do hope i can help satisfy you all with a a piece of artwork you guys would like to have in your signatures or future clans, tradeshops, and threads on serebii. This is one thing is that i would like to make sure you leave happy with a great piece of work as well as my workers will too.

Voted Best artist of 2012 on serebii and Tied with Skiyomi Best Artist 2013 thank you everyone!

credit inspiration artists ^_^:
    Starlight banners is sworn metalhead (which he calls them sunburst banners)
    fragmentation banners is avenger angel
    split userbars is extroph
    c-gear banners is extroph
    special userbars is ~light (known as the famous mew)
    extraction banners is Azulart
    hex banners is Emerald Goblin
    Broken Banners is ~light as well (known as the famous mew)

Pokemon image credits i use Xous54 from deviantart

Workers:
    Lost Requiem
    Kyogreblue3
    Skarm™

Enhanted Hollow Graphics Rules

1.) Follow all the rules of Serebii
    2.) when requesting please be patient for your request don't rush me or my workers and don't request same art in another shop if you can't wait please notify us or will be striked
    3.) do not post when the shop is closed you will earn a strike for that
    4.) do not spam up the thread asking when is my request is done you will earn a strike.
    5.) My workers and I can do changes as long as there minor changes we don't do full redos so don't ask
    6.) Please post correct the correct form of work you want, and as well as if you need something specific put it in the extra note section
    7.)not following the rules to the extreme will be a penalty of being permantly banned
    8.) not giving me or my workers credit will earn a strike as well
    9.) to make it fair wait 24 hours before making a new request after your request has been made by the time i have posted your request when it is done so for example, if i finish a piece at 7:00 pm, 24 hours from that would be 7:00 pm the next day. I want everyone to have a chance to have a request. Failer to this will earn a strike as well.
    10.) Don't PM/VM my workers and me at all unless we PM?VM you for something about your request
    11.) now if you make requests for clan/league/club/trade shops related threads, please make sure to give us credit...failed to do so will earn strikes...
    12.) Do not request images from deviant art without permission...it will be denied from now on unless its artwork by xous that is fine as long as it not 6th gen artwork...that i don't have permission to use...
    13.) If you get banned in anyway before i start your request it will be cancelled sorry not sure what strike you have and not sure if your coming back
    14.) Guild and club are you have 1 month to get it together if you don't have it up you will earn 2 strikes which is a 4 day ban all together but if you have problems with thread approval with mods and etc let me know but normally it shouldn't take a month unless its the club section...
    15.) Pokemon images don't need to be provided but if you want something specific make sure to give a image, anything else give a image please
    16.) make sure to save your images on a image hosting site i delete and i don't upload it again so if you really like it better save it or else!
    17.) please i must make this clear please don't try to switch requests on me or my workers its quite rude and insulting if you do this you earn a strike...once done is done think before you post!
    18.) if you like to cancel your order make sure to contact the artist you requested from so they don't waste there time doing it
    The request go for the following:
    you can only request 6 userbars for each request, if you request userbars you can not request a banner or link buttons
    link buttons up to 4 in one request
    special text banners up to 6 per request
    For banners one request please per request
    for trainer mugshots 2 per request no more please
    team poses 1 per request please
    for animation banners one banner per wait list they take longer to make then the others

vip list rules/advantages:
    if you post and my vip wait list is full i will not not give you a strike, ill let you know if you should repost later or not depending on how busy i get.
    your 24 hour list wait is waved you don't have to wait, however, if my waiting list is not full ill add you to the list normally but keep in mind though don't double order after i put you on the first waiting list, yes the 24 hour is waved but give me some time to finish your other request first.
    if your on the vip list once that is it until i finish your request, but you may though post again for a second request when im full though when closed. so no more then two times on both waiting lists combined.

Strikes:
    1st: banned for 1 day from requesting
    2nd: banned for 3 days from requesting
    3rd: banned for a week from requesting
    4th: banned permanently from my thread and requesting
    you will be given a first warning after that for not listening and you will earn a strike for all my strike lists which also remember for not waiting your period of a strike from posting you will earn a strike as well, I do keep track!

Spoiler:- Waiting list:

VIP List:
    ~Sanctus-Aestuo~
    Aura_Sensai
    Yveltal96
    Bleuumbreon
    old teg members

My workers: Lost Requiem,Skarm™, and Kyrogreblue3
        Spoiler:- VIP List Requests:

Spoiler:- Banners:

Spoiler:- Xat Chat Backgrounds:

Spoiler:- Avatar Profile Pictures:

Spoiler:- xat avatars:

Spoiler:- Trainer VS Mugshots:

Spoiler:- Poses:

Spoiler:- Userbars and link buttons:

Spoiler:- Lost™'s Waiting list:

Spoiler:- Badges:

Spoiler:- Sprite Work:

Looking for new artist
    please pm me if you like to join and make sure you have at least 3 examples of what you will do thank you
        Spoiler:- New Aritst 's waiting list:

Spoiler:- kyogreblue3 waiting list:

Spoiler:- Icons:

Spoiler:- Strikes/banned list:

Spoiler:- Past workers:

Thats about it thanks for reading everything here...hope you enjoy my artwork and my workers as well, ill be glad to have the pleasure of having business with you

Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th June 2014 at 12:52 AM.

Hey! Would you be able to make me a banner?

Size: Like the banner examples, same size
    Text: Legend's Trading Area (in cool font)
    Text color: White
    Pokemon: Kyogre
    Background: Different shades of blue scheme
    Cool Designs, make it look as good as you possibly can! XD

Good luck with the shop eevee!Hope it becomes very popular.

Omega - 1/1/13

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Hey! Would you be able to make me a banner?

Size: Like the banner examples, same size
    Text: Legend's Trading Area (in cool font)
    Text color: White
    Pokemon: Kyogre
    Background: Different shades of blue scheme
    Cool Designs, make it look as good as you possibly can! XD
    declined sorry legend you did post correctly with the correct format so i can't make your banner you want until i get the correct application of what banner you want

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan18 View Post
    Good luck with the shop eevee!Hope it becomes very popular.
    thanks dylan, but make sure not to post like this don't want you to see get infracted...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image(animated or not: one only): Animated Cherubi please
    Text: Manifest Destiny
    colors: Green and Yellow
    anything else special: Nope, and good luck with this shop!

I would like a Full userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image: Animated Rampardos
    Text: Zenith of Indignation
    colors: Darkish grey...or red. Something with lightning or fire would be cool. As long as it's a dark shade, though, I'm good.
    anything else special: N/A

I hope this is ok xp
    usually am horrible at requesting things.
    Thanks!
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    declined sorry legend you did post correctly with the correct format so i can't make your banner you want until i get the correct application of what banner you want

thanks dylan, but make sure not to post like this don't want you to see get infracted...
    First of all, you don't HAVE a form, and second of all, your getting a little too caught up in this infractions thing. He was simply saying congrats! I guess you don't need to finish my banner than. See you later!

EDIT: I now see your form! I'm sorry about that

Image(animated or not: one only): Animated Cherubi please
    Text: Manifest Destiny
    colors: Green and Yellow
    anything else special: Nope, and good luck with this shop!
    accepted thanks ill get to it when the shop is closed...

Image: Animated Rampardos
    Text: Zenith of Indignation
    colors: Darkish grey...or red. Something with lightning or fire would be cool. As long as it's a dark shade, though, I'm good.
    anything else special: N/A

I hope this is ok xp
    usually am horrible at requesting things.
    Thanks!
    accepted its alright ill do my best to make you happy

edit: Alright three spots left please post asap if you want to get in and then the shop is closed
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th September 2012 at 12:25 AM.

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...le-d3857so.jpg
    Gif image:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...kw3co1_500.gif
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): This confused me..but artists' choice
    colors:Midnight purple (if you can) and a hint of red
    anything else special:nope. awesome shop Eevee

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Image:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...le-d3857so.jpg
    Gif image:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...kw3co1_500.gif
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): This confused me..but artists' choice
    colors:Midnight purple (if you can) and a hint of red
    anything else special:nope. awesome shop Eevee
    accepted alright ill do my best with the font and thank you that takes up the wait list for animation banners...

alright 2 spots left and shop will be closed...

I am Eevee's partner atm. I mainly stick with sprites. I also do some Userbars and stuff. I'll give Eevee some examples soon...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I would like a Ghost image banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please.
    Image: this pic
    Ghosted image background: unfortunately, 3ds wont let me get the url of this pic. :/ its the one with my little pony on the right in a communist bakground. like, 3rd or 4th down. sorry
    text: should be in the image
    colors: should be present in both. can you specify what you need?
    anything else special: they should be both the same size(so refitting may be necessary). keep the whole thing on both please(you can crop off some of the extra red on the foreground if needed).

hopefully i filled it out right. had to manually type the form out, so 'pologies if the form isnt 100% accurate.

and good luck with the shop ^_^ lots of different art. should be popular.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    I would like a Ghost image banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please.
    Image: this pic
    Ghosted image background: unfortunately, 3ds wont let me get the url of this pic. :/ its the one with my little pony on the right in a communist bakground. like, 3rd or 4th down. sorry
    text: should be in the image
    colors: should be present in both. can you specify what you need?
    anything else special: they should be both the same size(so refitting may be necessary). keep the whole thing on both please(you can crop off some of the extra red on the foreground if needed).

hopefully i filled it out right. had to manually type the form out, so 'pologies if the form isnt 100% accurate.

and good luck with the shop ^_^ lots of different art. should be popular.
    oh you did do it right but...i can't edit the image to put in the banner sorry i have to decline it...i need a image that i can extract or already extracted...if you edit it with a better pic or the same pose i can accept it then( ill give you a second chance )...for the background can be ghost though...i just need that image that not ghosted...

edit: still two spots left ^_^
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th September 2012 at 4:25 AM.

animation banner Form

Image: Meep?
    Gif image: Use the part when the girls hold onto each other :3
    Text: The Princess and the Flat-Chested Sorceress
    This or this.
    colors: Purple and red-orange with pink and blue.
    anything else special: Make it girly xD Thanks, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    animation banner Form

Image: Meep?
    Gif image: Use the part when the girls hold onto each other :3
    Text: The Princess and the Flat-Chested Sorceress
    This or this.
    colors: Purple and red-orange with pink and blue.
    anything else special: Make it girly xD Thanks, nya~
    everything is great lyra but i can't do more then one animation banner per waiting list its in my thread rules but i can bend the rules for you since your a very nice shop owner like me ...could you find a different image then that one its cut off for some reason? but after that is fixed accepted

edit: also darklord worked out with his image so once lyra fixes her image shop will be closed...

SHOP IS CLOSED give me like a day or two ill have your pieces...ill post once im finished

second edit:

exotroph:

hope you like it

SamtheUlfr:

i know you said that your horrible at request so i went with that fire and try to make it dark like you asked if its not dark enough i can edit it...

Flash-sama:

I added a few things and hope you like it

thedarklord2155:

hope this looks good for you...not sure about the text i assumed you wanted the same as the one you originally gave me...

PopPrincess_Lyra:

alright lyra i worked really hard last night for you on this i thought to make it a bit more girly with the stars...i added red-orange,purple,pink, and blue like you asked...also i try to give a running start for the hug :3 hope you like it

shop is now OPEN again
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 9th September 2012 at 5:01 PM.

Awesome art, I love the background! Expect me to be a customer for a few more weeks xD

link button Form

Image(animated or not: one only): arceus animated
    Text: Clan
    colors: reg green and purple
    anything else special:

link button Form

Image(animated or not: one only): meowth animated plz
    Text: Xat
    colors: idk anything
    anything else special:

link button Form

Image(animated or not: one only): zekrom sprite animated
    Text: League
    colors: black and white background
    anything else special:

Thnx eevee, and GREAT shop!!! Does anyone like members of TEG or past members (XP) get priorty on requests?

~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~

As Extroph said, your stuff looks sweet!

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

Pokemon team: Starmie, Salamence, Zoroark, Sawsbuck (do whatever form works best), and Ampharos. It doesn’t have to be 6 Pokemon, right?
    Trainer(animated or not): Colress (if he’s even available, if not use this one). No need for animation. ^_^
    battle base type(battle base site):10th row, 2nd one to the right. The big blue base.

Take as long as you like! There's no pressure.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

link button Form

Image(animated or not: one only): arceus animated
    Text: Clan
    colors: reg green and purple
    anything else special:

link button Form

Image(animated or not: one only): meowth animated plz
    Text: Xat
    colors: idk anything
    anything else special:

link button Form

Image(animated or not: one only): zekrom sprite animated
    Text: League
    colors: black and white background
    anything else special:
    accepted also no just teg members can request here for there shop points for my art peices here if they like something...its much easier this way and also no nothing special yet for former teg members also thanks skam

As Extroph said, your stuff looks sweet!

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

Pokemon team: Starmie, Salamence, Zoroark, Sawsbuck (do whatever form works best), and Ampharos. It doesn’t have to be 6 Pokemon, right?
    Trainer(animated or not): Colress (if he’s even available, if not use this one). No need for animation. ^_^
    battle base type(battle base site):10th row, 2nd one to the right. The big blue base.

Take as long as you like! There's no pressure.
    accepted don't worry i can find the sprite for you and that image you gave me the link is dead anyway, its not directing to me but its fine i found a coreless sprite right now...no worres...also its up to 6, doesn't have to be 6 pokes on the team pose i can work with it tbh it gets a bit crowded thats why i say six only...ill do my best to make you and happy and thanks ^_^

edit: 3 more spots open!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 9th September 2012 at 11:48 PM.

Lol ok eevee.

~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~

Framentation banner Form

I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please;

Image: Bugs!
    Ghost background(if not leave blank): ghost~
    Text: A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark (with this font.)
    colors: Green, yellow, anything buggy.
    anything else special: Nope, just bright and cheerful.

Sorry if this is wrong, I don't normally make requests for stuff like this, haha! :')

Quote Originally Posted by Flandre View Post
    Framentation banner Form

I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please;

Image: Bugs!
    Ghost background(if not leave blank): ghost~
    Text: A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark (with this font.)
    colors: Green, yellow, anything buggy.
    anything else special: Nope, just bright and cheerful.

Sorry if this is wrong, I don't normally make requests for stuff like this, haha! :')
    accepted perfect all links works and requested correctly ill get to your fragmentation banner soon when the shop closes....thanks for choosing my shop

edit: two spots open left!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 10th September 2012 at 12:49 AM.

Image: Budew (Shiny) and Riolu (HGSS Sprites for both Pokemon)
    over or inside the bar: Over the bar
    Text: Specials!!!
    colors: This Color on Budew's side and This Color on Riolu's side. If it's possible to put This Color in the middle of the other two then please put that color as well.
    anything else special: None

Image: Elekid and Magby (Not Animated) Elekid on the left and Magby on the right
    over or inside the bar: Inside
    Text: Breeding Challenge of the Month!
    colors: This Color on Elekid's side and This Color on Magby's side.

Image: Litwick and Zorua (Shiny) (Animated)
    over or inside the bar: Over
    Text: Challenge of the Month!
    colors: This Color on Litwick's side and This Color on Zorua's side.

Image: Pichu (Shiny) and Gyarados (Shiny) (Both HGSS Sprites)
    Text: Special Trade of the Week!
    colors: This Color on Pichu's side and This Color on Gyarados's side.
    anything else special: These userbars are for a Club so I'll Credit for these in a Spoiler. And for every color for each userbar I mean for the colors to be in a gradient form.

~Thanks in Advance~ ^_^
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 10th September 2012 at 2:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Image: Budew (Shiny) and Riolu (HGSS Sprites for both Pokemon)
    over or inside the bar: Over the bar
    Text: Specials!!!
    colors: This Color on Budew's side and This Color on Riolu's side. If it's possible to put This Color in the middle of the other two then please put that color as well.

Image: Elekid and Magby (Not Animated) Elekid on the left and Magby on the right
    over or inside the bar: Inside
    Text: Breeding Challenge of the Month!
    colors: This Color on Elekid's side and This Color on Magby's side.

Image: Litwick and Zorua (Shiny) (Animated)
    Text: Challenge of the Month!
    colors: This Color on Litwick's side and This Color on Zorua's side.

Image: Pichu (Shiny) and Gyarados (Shiny) (Both HGSS Sprites)
    Text: Special Trade of the Week!
    colors: This Color on Pichu's side and This Color on Gyarados's side.
    anything else special: These userbars are for a Club so I'll Credit for these in a Spoiler. And for every color for each userbar I mean for the colors to be in a gradient form.

~Thanks in Advance~ ^_^
    sure i can do these no problem ^_^ i take it the first one the only one thats not animated though accepted

one spot open until shop is closed...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sure i can do these no problem ^_^ i take it the first one the only one thats not animated though accepted

one spot open until shop is closed...
    Yes the 1st and 2nd one one are not animated.

But take your time to do it don't rush. Make look as good as possible! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 1 of 116 123451151101 ... LastLast