View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

62 59.05%
  • Userbars

22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

21 20.00%
Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

Looks nice! Good luck on your shop!
    Looking For:
    Diancie || Competitive IVs || Any competitively viable nature
    Venipede || Flawless || Ability: Speed Boost
    Fletchling || Flawless || Ability: Gale Wings
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

I am finally up and running too. (: As of now, I can't do anything animated, but I am going to practice some and get better at animated art, so I will be able to eventually (:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Well, I was going to wait, but I love your work and I just can't.

Team Poses Form

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please!
    pokemon team: Empoleon, Dialga, Lucario, Lugia, Shamin, and Celebi
    Trainer(animated or not): Diamond/Pearl Girl main character, I would say animated, but it doesn't animate... but please animate if you can.
    battle base type(battle base site): Uh... no?
    Last edited by Sketchie; 10th September 2012 at 2:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Well, I was going to wait, but I love your work and I just can't.

Team Poses Form

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please!
    pokemon team: Empoleon, Dialga, Lucario, Lugia, Shamin, and Celebi
    Trainer(animated or not): Diamond/Pearl Girl main character, I would say animated, but it doesn't animate... but please animate if you can.
    battle base type(battle base site): Uh... no?
    thanks but i have to decline it cuaz you didn't give me a base to work with otherwise i could of done it, im sorry ....just click the site and it will direct you to the site to pick a base you want and also for wait list requesters ill be editing soon with the request that are waiting list that are done so i can keep my wait list open...if you can post again please with the battle base ill accept it SketchQueen...

edit:

Skamory7:

hope you like them if you need any alter let me know...the mewoth one was the cutest one t make ^_^

Ashiena:

I really hope i got the right battle base :/ got so confused since the site is so uneven with the rows so i did both dark blue base ones since you said big i assumed the big the second pose but i could of been wrong so i made the other anyway...i hope its the right blue one if not i can fix it ^_^

Flandre:

I hope its bright enough and cheerful cuaz a forest is normal darker since it has no light bearly coming in ...I wanted some dark though in it for contrast...hope you like it thanks for choosing my shop...oh i added the metapod becuase it was bare on the other side...hope its alright...if you need any changes just pm me....

Ducklett12:

hope you like the userbars the sencond bar if you need a change let me know getting the orange to stay orange on my photoshop sometimes is a pain hope you like the rest though...also if you need any changes please pm me...to everyone please pm me...oh also ducklett12 i couldn't find hg and ss moving sprites for the 4th bar so i was forced to use bw animated gifs....hope its alright...

thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ wait list is back to 5 spots!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 10th September 2012 at 5:47 PM.

master league fairy gym leader

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Flandre:

I hope its bright enough and cheerful cuaz a forest is normal darker since it has no light bearly coming in ...I wanted some dark though in it for contrast...hope you like it thanks for choosing my shop...oh i added the metapod becuase it was bare on the other side...hope its alright...if you need any changes just pm me....
    Ahh this is amazing! Even better than I was expecting, since like you said it'd be hard to make a forest all bright and cheerful! Also I'm glad you added in Metapod, I love him anyway! :PP Thank you so much! :3

Pokemon X: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

thanks but i have to decline it cuaz you didn't give me a base to work with otherwise i could of done it, im sorry ....just click the site and it will direct you to the site to pick a base you want and also for wait list requesters ill be editing soon with the request that are waiting list that are done so i can keep my wait list open...if you can post again please with the battle base ill accept it SketchQueen...

edit:

Skamory7:

hope you like them if you need any alter let me know...the mewoth one was the cutest one t make ^_^

Ashiena:

I really hope i got the right battle base :/ got so confused since the site is so uneven with the rows so i did both dark blue base ones since you said big i assumed the big the second pose but i could of been wrong so i made the other anyway...i hope its the right blue one if not i can fix it ^_^

Flandre:

Ducklett12:

hope you like the userbars the sencond bar if you need a change let me know getting the orange to stay orange on my photoshop sometimes is a pain hope you like the rest though...also if you need any changes please pm me...to everyone please pm me...oh also ducklett12 i couldn't find hg and ss moving sprites for the 4th bar so i was forced to use bw animated gifs....hope its alright...

thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ wait list is back to 5 spots!
    Oh it's ok I have to see them at my club and once I post them I'll see if I need any editing.

Thank You! You're shop is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

THX SO MUCH! i love em so much ima order more!

animation banner Form

I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...f/sonou102.jpg
    Gif image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...gu4ko1_500.gif
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): Spheal Approves
    colors: blue or something.
    extra: please use the font Cherry
    Last edited by Skarm™; 10th September 2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Signature edited due to exceeding total image size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

SamtheUlfr:

i know you said that your horrible at request so i went with that fire and try to make it dark like you asked if its not dark enough i can edit it...
    A little bit late in picking it up but...
    This is pretty sweet xD
    Thanks a lot :3
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

Ashiena:

Thank you, Eevee! Don't worry about the bases--I love them both! Awesome job you did there. :3

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please, and hopefully I got your form right...

pokemon team: (from L to R) Dialga, Empoleon, Shaymin, Celebi, Lucario, Lugia
    battle base type(battle base site): The large grassy one. Top left.
    Artist: Eeveelover

THX SO MUCH! i love em so much ima order more!

animation banner Form

I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...f/sonou102.jpg
    Gif image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...gu4ko1_500.gif
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): Spheal Approves
    colors: blue or something.
    extra: please use the font Cherry
    you welcome skam and you did everything right but....i have to decline your request...you must wait twenty-four hours before making a new request its in my rules sorry i got to give you a strike for that...make sure to read my rules please hope your not mad just trying to get everyone a chance to get a request in...my rules kinda go the same as mew's but different at the same time...

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please, and hopefully I got your form right...

pokemon team: (from L to R) Dialga, Empoleon, Shaymin, Celebi, Lucario, Lugia
    battle base type(battle base site): The large grassy one. Top left.
    Artist: Eeveelover

accpeted yep you got everything right this time SketchQueen...ill be working on your request...

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Well, ok. It's just I have no idea why shops have that rule. I mean, there's more than one slot so other people can request, but fine.
    Signature edited due to exceeding total image size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Well, ok. It's just I have no idea why shops have that rule. I mean, there's more than one slot so other people can request, but fine.
    I would take the request, but I am in no way, shape, or form ready to do normal banners for a shop, much less animated ones... Sorry Skarm.

I can do animated Userbars and Team poses. It will take me a while to want to do recolros, since I'm pretty sure I'd have to do every single frame and I don't have to patience to do that... (yet).
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 11th September 2012 at 3:30 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

It's fine hax, I know animation banners are hard to make

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    It's fine hax, I know animation banners are hard to make
    yeah they are very time consuming but worth it in the end...just wait a week after being banned and you can request again...

SketchQueen:

unfortually i searched far and wide no animated sprite for her :/ but i hope you like it and its the correct battle base you want...thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ just pm me if you need a change...

wait list is up to 5 again!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th September 2012 at 6:51 AM.

I would like a Smudge Banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...za-d3aanyd.png
    text: Forever Burned . . .
    colors: Red, orange, (and/or) grey
    Could you kind of make the image smaller to fit, if possible?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    Thanks!
    yeah any image can be sized down to the banner size, you filled everything right to me...if wobegonenick needs more info he will let you know...to me accepted

yeah any image can be sized down to the banner size, you filled everything right to me...if wobegonenick needs more info he will let you know...to me accepted
    That should be enough I will start working on it

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

thanks so much! No rush btw. i can take it whenever.

yeah they are very time consuming but worth it in the end...just wait a week after being banned and you can request again...

SketchQueen:

unfortually i searched far and wide no animated sprite for her :/ but i hope you like it and its the correct battle base you want...thanks for choosing my shop ^_^ just pm me if you need a change...

wait list is up to 5 again!
    Eevee, this is beautiful! Thank you so much! Dang, now I have to wait 24 hours... because I may just order again.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    Thanks!
    here you go hope you like it

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

I have returned for another request!

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Pokemon team: (L to R) Braviary, Houndoom, Keldeo, Flygon, Arcanine, Rampardos
    Trainer(animated or not): Animated BW2 Gary
    battle base type(battle base site): Of the smaller bases, the second row, left most base.

Thank you!
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheUlfr View Post
    I have returned for another request!

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Pokemon team: (L to R) Braviary, Houndoom, Keldeo, Flygon, Arcanine, Rampardos
    Trainer(animated or not): Animated BW2 Gary
    battle base type(battle base site): Of the smaller bases, the second row, left most base.

Thank you!
    your most welcome everything is correctly filled out...ill get on to as soon as i can....accepted

edit: these babies are very quick to make...

samtheUlfr:

hop you like and i got the correct battle base...i thought i was the rock base...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th September 2012 at 6:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    here you go hope you like it
    Oh wow, it's awesome! i love it. i'll be sure to give credit. thanks again! ~

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast